Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy brendioees interviews do more harm than good

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
you either need someone super ugly, or someone who isn't ugly at all (but still manlet) to prove the point.

Pajeet

Its important to remember that normies and foids throw bluepills and virtue signal all the time in order to assert the status quo. In reality, I don't think women would date BrendioEEE. He's short, small framed, and is poor.

I'm going with this.

They need an actual truecel like me:
20191203 221810

JFL she says he's kinda cute

It's time for him to leave, he is now a confirmed fakecel

we need to recruit this guy

I've just noticed that this video is approaching 2M views and fast.

This is a complete fatal mistake by BrendioEE; imagine reducing yourself to being the face of inceldom. Slander after slander in the comments section and nothing to gain. As I said earlier, a fatal embarrassing mistake.

Who is that guy from below? I've seen him many times but I have no idea who he is

the guy has good intentions and all but he is just too much of a normal nigger ungroomed fat faggot to be the poster child of a group of "supposedly" ugly men. i get that hes 5'5 but it isnt obvious in interviews especially ones where u sit down

any normies first thoughts upon seeing him would be "oh hes not ugly he just needs a haircut teehee" or "lol hes avg looking he just needs to work on his personality XD lulz". him going on interviews only serve to perpetuate incel stereotypes

this hapa noodlecunt confirms my hypothesis at 6:30 SHE LITERALLY CALLS HIM CUTE JFL the whore would not have said the same if we had someone like ocd123 go on interviews
View attachment 173933

I think you’re missing the fact that she’s a noodle. Noodles will find most white dudes dateable. This confirms JBW

I've just noticed that this video is approaching 2M views and fast.

This is a complete fatal mistake by BrendioEE; imagine reducing yourself to being the face of inceldom. Slander after slander in the comments section and nothing to gain. As I said earlier, a fatal embarrassing mistake.
theres not much he can do tbh. even if he was a chad, his opinions would not be respected

Because he's a fat faggot who doesn't shower or get his hair cut unironically. He's just an attention whore.