Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Briffault's law maintains that where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This is pretty obvious to anybody who is blackpilled, but god damn it it's so fascinating just how true it is. From a totally strange woman, to a colleague, to your fucking wife of 20 years, this law applies to all interactions and relationships with a woman.

Experienced an example of this a few days ago. This total fucking cunt of a Stacy in my class. Never talked to me, always arrogant to me but nice to other cunts and always slobering over Chad's cock, smiling and shit. All of a sudden she contacts me online. All nice and shit, asked me if I could send her my assignments for a class, cause she wanted to just "see how she's supposed to do it". Yeah, right. After I used a fake excuse, "sorry I'm not at the computer that has those files on it right now", she didn't even respond back lmao. Not even a "k", nothing. And I was polite too, even explained what she had to do in a few short sentences.

Ok, maybe it's not the most interesting story, but it's pretty much the most I've interacted with a female in months, and that totally confirms Briffault's law.

Last edited:
YSaczEw.png

Female human beings are literally parasitic organisms.

Yeah it’s legit.

I also noticed it applies to your work. You can make your company money day after day. Year after year, but you screw up once and they forget about that and fire your ass.

Yeah it’s legit.

I also noticed it applies to your work. You can make your company money day after day. Year after year, but you screw up once and they forget about that and fire your ass.
Very true. I don't understand how most people doesn't see this, society as a whole is screwing the individual at every corner.

pretty much on the money, no reason to talk to females but in reality they won’t be talking to me anyway so

That’s very true

This is yet another reason why men and women cannot be genuine friends. Women don't have male friends, they just have fuckbois and orbiters.