Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brilliant Cambridge Doctor/Entreprenueur/Youtuber is incel

This guy would save chad or stacy’s life after they’re on the floor bleeding out but they wouldn’t help him if they could. Sad.

He doesn't look like an incel to me. He got rejected ONCE. Normies will get rejected every now and then.

I wonder why there are some forum member who think that a Cambridge degree will change their SMVs, because no...

Canthal tilt of death

Don't worry.

"He just needs to meet the right girl".

[/sarcasm off the charts

I found this youtuber.

He has a GREAT personality. Extremely confident, yet humble. Very NT and extremely naturally intelligent. He knows how to balance life and work. He is a Cambridge educated doctor, and CEO of a test prep company that makes millions in revenue. He has good design taste, is a good musician that can sing, play piano, and guitar. His youtube channel has almost 400K subscribers, and you can tell he's the kind of genuinely nice person who is focused on helping people. He also has a podcast I found. I clicked on this episode:

I was surprised that even a guy as accomplished as him is incel. The blackpill is RUTHLESS. It sounds like he lives a life of constant romantic rejection, and friendzoning because he's too much of a bluepilled nice guy, and copes too much by following his passions. His life, his accomplishments, are a total DUMP on all mainstream bluepilled platitudes about the IT path of romance. RACE + HEIGHT = EVERYTHINGGGGG

Your looks is your accomplishment, your health is your success, your height is your best investment, your youthful appearance is your best pension. Your body and soul is everything, anything outside of it doesn't matter.

Ironically he has a bad personality. Hes a beta cuck loser. He doesnt have the mentality as a Chad or a blackpilled man. Bluepilled rich beta =/= good personality

Meanwhile jail is full of father's that have done nothing with their lives.

This is bigger than the meeks pill, it is like we are on the complete other side of the spectrum regarding looks, effort, education, talent paradigm, its like the political spectrum where Meeks is Hitler and this guy is the most utopian society you can imagine.

meeks is looks 10, intellect 0, skill 0, empathy 0, effort 0, personality 0

this guys is

looks 0, skill 10, intellect 10, empathy 10, effort 10, personality 10

I think this is an evolution of the black pill into the black hole pill

these two side by side:

then their dating success side by side

this will make all of society rope, as it lays plain the complete and utter weighted advantage looks provides over almost every area of life, the reason i have included the parameters I have is because all of these areas above are CONTROLLABLE by the INDIVIDUAL apart from looks.

As meeks only mogs in looks and gets decimated in everything else yet NOT ONLY does he have success in dating that is another universe to this guy, he mogs him in life also as he has career maxxed and status maxxed as well as money maxxed due to the sheer weighting of FACE over anything else, as Meeks scored celebrity status and modeling career with ZERO effort.
Notice also that everything that Meeks mogs in he has only a small role in and is HEAVILY INFLUENCED by outside forces and perceptions by other humans, eg career handed on a plate and advancement in said career, status, money all dependent on other people promoting him and increasing his wealth, and with perception of him eg HALO effect being a massive influence on these areas something of which is dependent on LOOKS of which he doesn't even control.

All of that money and he hasn’t Eppleymaxxed

This is bigger than the meeks pill, it is like we are on the complete other side of the spectrum regarding looks, effort, education, talent paradigm, its like the political spectrum where Meeks is Hitler and this guy is the most utopian society you can imagine.

this guys is

these two side by side:

this will make all of society rope, as it lays plain the complete and utter weighted advantage looks provides over almost every area of life, the reason i have included the parameters I have is because all of these areas above are CONTROLLABLE by the INDIVIDUAL apart from looks.

As meeks only mogs in looks and gets decimated in everything else yet NOT ONLY does he have success in dating that is another universe to this guy, he mogs him in life also as he has career maxxed and status maxxed as well as money maxxed due to the sheer weighting of FACE over anything else, as Meeks scored celebrity status and modeling career with ZERO effort.
Notice also that everything that Meeks mogs in he has only a small role in and is HEAVILY INFLUENCED by outside forces and perceptions by other humans, eg career handed on a plate and advancement in said career, status, money all dependent on other people promoting him and increasing his wealth, and with perception of him eg HALO effect being a massive influence on these areas something of which is dependent on LOOKS of which he doesn't even control.
This website has literally created the Meeks-Abdaal effect in causing instant blackpill viewpoints.

this guys is

these two side by side:

This website has literally created the Meeks-Abdaal effect in causing instant blackpill viewpoints.

Thank you for this. I wish the Meeks-Abdaal effect was in the wiki

Have you seen my more recent post on him:

He's bluepilled, he won't do it.
Like most ethnics, he got friendzoned hard by a mediocre white girl he was roommates with:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGd0Y4Ch8B8

His bluepilled-ness and extreme effort in life contributes to his inceldom. It's also funny to read all the curries in the comments section shipping them

Last edited:
I saw that one. The guy just can't catch a break no matter how much he career/nice/moneymaxxes

i've watched his few videos, quality studying tips, i wonder if he is blackpilled
I think he's blackpilled in private or at least knows of redpill concepts, but obviously needs to front a bluepilled public persona to maintain an upstanding image, and also has bouts of genuine bluepilled weaknesses in his life (for example, allowing himself to get friendzoned over and over).

IT, please explain this. What do you recommend him doing? Serious question.

Had he been blackpilled early on he never would have had the motivation to accomplish all that he did. He probably always thought during all those countless hours of work and studycelling that women are genuinely sexually aroused by financial success and a charming personality. If he knew his face made him unworthy of lust and likely love he'd have spent the last decade of his life rotting.

Just the facts. I've not met one passionate motivated albeit blackpilled ugly man. If you're blackpilled you better be attractive or you'll feel suicidal every day.
High IQ.

IT, please explain this. What do you recommend him doing? Serious question.

High IQ.
IT would probably say "he's not incel"

In all honesty, he is a victim of his own success like most ugly successful people. He will continue wealth and statusmaxxing, doubling down the idea that success is the path to love.

Like most incels, he is pragmatically cautious about feminism in private, and wants to be statusmaxxed to the point where women come to him, which is really the only way to avoid such hassles.

He has plans to move to the US to help enlarge his following, as Ali believes that staying in England will keep him stagnant. He believes increasing serendipity in ones life will increase "unforseen opportunities." So much work to chase a dream that will never live up to his expectations. His intellectual looksmatch is dating a man taller, dumber, and whiter than he. The best he can do is betabuxx a low IQ woman arranged from Pakistan.

Shit do u think this guy will take the black pill?

Everyone who makes money harming and killing people should be punished.