Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bring back the anachronistic diagnosis of "autistic psychopathy"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Us autistic celibates need every status halo that we can get, and I posit that if we are properly understood as being psychopathic again, rather than effeminate soys who "stim" to consumer trinkets by jumping up and down (or even worse: trannies who cut off our own dicks), then people will fear us and thus respect us, and foids will naturally fuck us.

We must stop the mental health establishment, as guided by the desires of the preening mothers of autistic children, from promoting the myth that "autistic men are no more likely to commit crimes than neurotypical men, and are even less likely to commit them." This stigmatizes us as high-inhib pussies who are not even good enough for betabuxxing. Because anybody who lives an autistic life and does not give thought to crime must therefore be a masochistic slave worthy only of contempt, and if it's said that this is true of most autists, then we are consequently degraded as a whole in the popular consciousness.

The related myth that "there are just as many autistic women as autistic men" must also be stopped for similar reasons.

This is our culture:

Executing one's mother and then going lone wolf is what it means to be autistic; not becoming a eunuch tranny, nor stimming to Star Wars action figures or anime figurines. And don't forget it, normgroids!

Last edited:
Autist uprising will be glorious

i get what you mean but "autistic psychopathy" is an oxymoron, those two concepts are diametrically opposed

i get what you mean but "autistic psychopathy" is an oxymoron, those two concepts are diametrically opposed
They need not be.

The term psychopathy merely suggests that one's psyche is pathological, and if there is no chance of establishing a eugenics program in which contemporaneously-understood psychopathic traits alone are eliminated (i.e. frat Chads and thug Tyrones), as enforced by an autistic aristocracy, which is my ideal, then we might as well join sides with the most brutish and tactless sorts of psychopaths ngl.

Last edited:
Darktriadmaxx only work for chad. The rest just rot in prison and get ass raped every other day.

Darktriadmaxx only work for chad. The rest just rot in prison and get ass raped every other day.
Cope. Dark triad maxxing is the only way for low-tier normies to slay, and the category of low-tier normie is what an autistic male subjected to the worst cruelties of the world (not a NEET) is necessarily reduced to.

Low-tier normies are substance abuser types who commit property crimes and molest their underage female relatives, who then become cockslaves to them for the rest of their lives (it's not necessarily incestuous because of divorce culture). This is a viable evolutionary strategy that we are all but being forced to adopt tbh.

Most autistic males are passive and beta, even more than normies, i guess it comes with a certain innocence due to the brain being wired differently and experiencing/seeing the world in a different way than NT normies. Going ER wouldn't change a thing, we would just make more inkwell = bad in the news.

This is what people should associate autism with:

Also, all women with “autism” are only attention whores. Just ignore them.

Most autistic males are passive and beta, even more than normies, i guess it comes with a certain innocence due to the brain being wired differently and experiencing/seeing the world in a different way than NT normies. Going ER wouldn't change a thing, we would just make more inkwell = bad in the news.
When I was a young child and playing in my backyard, the neighbor's little dog would bark at me, so I would throw pebbles at it in response, and might have escalated this tendency to throwing larger rocks at it and ultimately killing it and then mutilating it.

That is, if not for the intervention of the neighbors, two women (perhaps a lesbian couple), who notified my father. I was severely disciplined by my father for my budding, alpha, autistic psychopathy, and this doubtlessly contributed to my avoidant behaviors.

All for whose benefit? I certainly can't get laid and pass on his genes after he helped make me into a pussy.

Last edited:
I was severely disciplined by my father
Incel fathers cucking their own sons, while chad gets raised by a single mother harlot who encourages his destructive tendencies and provides him with her hole as a reward for his psychopathy.

Exactly,

Normal = has empathy, shows empathy (not necessarily showing what they have ,they may fake empathy and hide the real empathy).
Sociopath = neither has nor can fake empathy. Turn into killers at worst and are just unlikable at best. Kind of on our side kind of not because not their fault and they're not dishonest assholes like normals (they can't be).
Autist = Has empathy, can't show it. This is fucking torture for so many reasons.
Psychopath = Has no empathy, can show it. Good fakers and very dangerous, even more so than normals. Fucking hate autists and abuse them a lot because psychos are the strongest and autists the weakest.

I used to mix up the definitions for psycho and socio by the way. Also many autists who have become cold due to mistreatment think they are socio but they still have empathy.

OP, while I agree with your sentiment the truth is autistic people are not psychopaths nor sociopaths. We can't really kill for shit, same as any incel, we're weak and emotional and easily turned off or overpowered. To deny this is to deny reality, but I don't want to become another bluepill beta either.

There's no point trying to status max as psycho chad because part of chad's qualities are chad behaviours (redpill shit which is allowed and enchanced by good looks). No autists has chad behaviour and most of us don't have looks too - hell there's probably a genetic reason why, some thread here says autism shows in the face. I'm not good looking but I'm good enough to get random girls to give me a look - but the moment they smell the weird they run the fuck away - even if I do a great job hiding it they can still tell just as most people can except maybe other weirdos. So chad personality is legit from my experience.

It would be better if we were simply socially accepted, but normies are stuck in their ways socially, they are the shit-tier of neurodiversity. (Akin to "Jews", "blacks" "women" and "boomers" but I don't go by these slurs). Normies will not change for us, and that is why we have no hope unless we can somehow change them directly ourselves or convince big powers to do so (not gonna happen either way). They also have the gall and attitude to think they have the right to not be changed when they actively discriminate against us, and to be who they are as is (bigoted and exclusionary). Bigots don't have rights beyond a right to life and basic needs until they change their ways. Let's see how long it takes normies to change for autists versus all those other groups I just listed - boomers are turning out to be a struggle.

Incel fathers cucking their own sons, while chad gets raised by a single mother harlot who encourages his destructive tendencies and provides him with her hole as a reward for his psychopathy.
The bad childhoods that autistic males inevitably experience as a consequence of estrangement from their peers should naturally be conducive to the development of antisocial ("alpha") personalities, if not for the pernicious interventions of paternal figures, who act not in the interests of the children, but in the interests of soyciety at large, which wants to pacify and subdue them.

Here's a case study which demonstrates this:

Jack’s early history was very tumultuous. He lived in a family with alcoholic parents and four older siblings. Incidents of abuse and neglect were reported to child protective services by neighbors and school authorities. Jack’s older brother was removed from the home when Jack was 3 years old, something that troubled him greatly. Shortly after that, his father left the family. When he was 3.5 years of age, Jack ended up being placed in a series of foster homes. During the 2 years that Jack was in foster care, his mother received intensive therapy to help her with her alcohol and drug addiction, support for her underlying depression, and guidance on how to parent her children in healthier ways. During the time that Jack was in foster care, he was shuttled between three different homes because his foster parents could not manage his aggressive behavior. He lashed out at the other foster children, biting and hitting them, and frequently roamed the house, pulling things from drawers and cabinets. Sometimes he regressed to rocking behavior on the floor, humming and grabbing his cheeks to self-soothe.

By the time Jack was 6 years old, he returned to his biological mother and began individual psychotherapy. His therapist noticed that he had very little eye contact and had a very flat, but hostile affect. Attempts to engage him in conversation were met with monosyllabic responses. Sometimes he engaged in inappropriate laughter and thrilled on stories about terrorism and violence. He was consumed with play and drawing pictures about people getting killed or blown up. He played these aggressive stories obsessively and delighted in the violent deaths that he depicted in play or drawings. His therapist found it extremely difficult to tolerate his aggressive discharge, but more so his inability to process any feelings for the victims in his storylines. His aloof, hostile, and aggressive presentation seemed to be his way to prevent connection with others.

After about a year of Jack being in individual therapy, he joined a social skills group that I led. His individual therapist hoped that this might help Jack to build connections with peers and to learn more prosocial behaviors. Jack preferred to play alone in the group setting and often remained on the outskirts of the group. It was very difficult to woo him into group activities. I frequently designed activities that required the boys to work in teams to do things like build a city out of found objects, or construct a story with props about aliens and earthlings. Jack usually stood off by himself, hummed, and remained quiet unless facilitated to join the play. The other kids in the group were quite put off by Jack’s violent talk and hostile demeanor. One boy in particular would confront him by saying things like, “What is the matter with you?! Don’t you care about anybody in this world?!” We did a share time in the group each week when children would bring in an interesting story to report, or would show something they had created. During the share times, Jack would look blankly at the boys. When it was his turn to share, he would reply, “I have nothing to share” even if facilitated with interesting questions to prompt him.

Jack always had a sour look on his face and was very negative about everything, even positive, fun activities. He remained isolated at home and school, preferring to be by himself. He had little sense of humor and remained preoccupied with violence through the school years. When the terrorist attacks of September 11th occurred, he said, “I wish I could have done that—been the one who blew up those buildings.” When his mother or other kids approached him to play, he would respond with “I don’t care if you play with me,” or “I hate you.” The only time that others could engage him in play was when the activities were very concrete and involved watching or enacting crashing of airplanes or cars, or building something and demolishing it at the end.

OP, while I agree with your sentiment the truth is autistic people are not psychopaths nor sociopaths. We can't really kill for shit, same as any incel, we're weak and emotional and easily turned off or overpowered. To deny this is to deny reality, but I don't want to become another bluepill beta either.

Autistic males are very capable of narcissism and thus sadism and violence -- although rooted in neuroticism and repressed masochism, and not extroversion and grandiosity like with psychopathic Chads.

Last edited:
Autistic males are very capable of narcissism and thus sadism and violence -- although rooted in neuroticism and repressed masochism, and not extroversion and grandiosity like with psychopathic Chads.

Masochism is the desire to hurt yourself for pleasure. Autists typically feel the desire to hurt themselves because society makes them think they're worthless.

This is what people should associate autism with:

View attachment 261736
This actually used to be what autism was associated with. Ded srs:

In the past, autists were considered dark and handsome Chads relative to those with childhood schizophrenia, who were considered pale uggos who lacked jawlines:

Rimland describes autistic children as “almost invariably in excellent health, beautiful and well formed, and usually of dark complexion” (as opposed to those with childhood schizophrenia, whom he portrays as having blond hair and blue eyes, translucent skin, a receding chin, and “an almost foetus-like appearance”).

Coincidence? I think not. Being perceived as psychopathic and being perceived as Chad correlates.

The media already pushes non-stop that all incels are cold blooded murderers and rapists but we still get no respect.
What makes you think that the media pushing that autists are psychos will do them any better?

The media already pushes non-stop that all incels are cold blooded murderers and rapists but we still get no respect.
What makes you think that the media pushing that autists are psychos will do them any better?
Cope. Incels are only in the popular consciousness to begin with because of the stigma of violence that's been attached to us.

Indeed, IncelTears only cares so much about us because they project the qualities of psychopathic and narcissistic Chads onto us. If we were mere "loveshys," nobody would give a single shit.

You have things backwards, and it reminds me of a recent thread:

If we tie things together with the recent BBC riots, the "synthesis" that's clearly required for respect is a combination between violence and sympathy, as encapsulated by the idea that criminal thugs like Mike Brown and George Floyd were "gentle giants" (JFL).

I have written about this dynamic myself:

What enabled the Russian Revolution to succeed so spectacularly? All the terrorist actions/assassinations of the revolutionary left, or its closely coordinated strikes and coups? It was both, of course, but ultimately the latter, and you need to lay solid groundwork in order to reach a stage where social transformation through collective action is possible.

Last edited:
You are coping with Dark Triad theory.

Women only like dark triad men who are already good looking, if they find out some ugly ass incel they know is a psychopath, they will find it "creepy". It's only "hot" when you look like Richard Ramirez.

We can't really kill for shit, same as any incel, we're weak and emotional and easily turned off or overpowered. To deny this is to deny reality, but I don't want to become another bluepill beta either.
To be fair i would be 100% able to go ER on foids who don't respect low status men and brag about that
I'm not good looking but I'm good enough to get random girls to give me a look - but the moment they smell the weird they run the fuck away - even if I do a great job hiding it they can still tell just as most people can except maybe other weirdos.
100% same for me

You are coping with Dark Triad theory.

Women only like dark triad men who are already good looking, if they find out some ugly ass incel they know is a psychopath, they will find it "creepy". It's only "hot" when you look like Richard Ramirez.
This simply isn't true. Violence halos anyone.

Although good looks always have a multiplier effect, it's not like ugly/autistic men who go ER, for example, don't receive a significant increase in SMV:

It's true that psychopathy and narcissism are typically correlates of being good-looking, but they do raise SMV by themselves.

Consider the case of Elliot Rodger. He was a nice guy with zero SMV, but his ensuant narcissism led to an explosion of rage which posthumously raised his SMV. He had fangirls obsessing over his corpse, which is more than any of us can boast about.

The Fragile-X Goblin, Nikolas Cruz, has received mountains of love letters in prison. Even the truecel David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam, received his share of love letters after serial killing women. And his quotes could've come out of Elliot Rodger's manifesto:

"I must slay women for revenge purposes to get back at them for all the suffering they have caused me."
"The tension, the desire to kill a woman had built up in such explosive proportions that when I finally pulled the trigger, all the pressures, all the tensions, all the hatred, had just vanished, dissipated, but only for a short time."

The personalitypill is real, and the trick for an incel is to leverage his "bad personality" in such a way that he can enjoy its fruits.

It's just a matter of being violent without getting into major trouble and compromising your own intentions for status/attention.

One clearly need a combination between tact and violence, aggression and sympathy, in order to succeed, whether individually or organizationally.

If you're too sympathetic, out of meekness, then people will not care about you.

If you're too violent, out of anger, then people will oppose you.

But it's easier said than done to achieve an "ideal balance," and with regard to rioting BBCs, it's the positive propaganda, or "advertising," of the (((media-industrial complex))) which lays the groundwork of making Black thugs seem sympathetic.

On the other hand, while negative propaganda, or "slander," against people (such as Trump) sometimes backfires, this isn't reliable as a strategy, and you need clout to begin with in order for it to work.

Last edited:
This simply isn't true. Violence halos anyone.

Although good looks always have a multiplier effect, it's not like ugly/autistic men who go ER, for example, don't receive a significant increase in SMV:

It's just a matter of being violent without getting into major trouble and compromising your own intentions for status/attention.

One clearly need a combination between tact and violence, aggression and sympathy, in order to succeed, whether individually or organizationally.

If you're too sympathetic, out of meekness, then people will not care about you.

If you're too violent, out of anger, then people will oppose you.

But it's easier said than done to achieve an "ideal balance," and with regard to rioting BBCs, it's the positive propaganda, or "advertising," of the (((media-industrial complex))) which does the footwork of making Black thugs seem sympathetic.

On the other hand, while negative propaganda, or "slander," against people (such as Trump) sometimes backfires, this isn't a reliable strategy, and you need clout to begin with in order for it to work.

ER didn't get fangirls because he was a murderer, he did it because he got status, he became notorious and everyone knows these things make girls want to fuck, not because they are attracted to the man himself, but because they want the spotlight, its for the same reason they want to fuck popular singers, actors, etc.

If you want girls to fuck you for your status, then that does not mean you need to get it by becoming a criminal.

ER didn't get fangirls because he was a murderer, he did it because he got status, he became notorious and everyone knows these things make girls want to fuck, not because they are attracted to the man himself, but because they want the spotlight, its for the same reason they want to fuck popular singers, actors, etc.

If you want girls to fuck you for your status, then that does not mean you need to get it by becoming a criminal.
Violence is the most primitive and thus the most effective way of obtaining status.

Sex itself is a violent act, and the sexual moans of women are evolutionarily meant to alert nearby males to intervene and fight each other for the right of insemination (sperm competition).

My point is that violence can either make you famous or infamous, and if you're too infamous, like a mass-shooter in prison or in a coffin, your status will do nothing for you and simply work against you. This has implications for social movements and collectives as a whole.

Last edited:
Violence is the most primitive and thus the most effective way of obtaining status.

Sex itself is a violent act, and the sexual moans of women are evolutionarily meant to alert nearby males to intervene and fight each other for the right of insemination (sperm competition).

My point is that violence can either make you famous or infamous, and if you're too infamous, like a mass-shooter in prison or in a coffin, your status will do nothing for you and simply work against you. This has implications for social movements and collectives as a whole.

Violence is the most messy and unreliable way of getting status. And could backfire in a million different ways.

Violence is the most messy and unreliable way of getting status. And could backfire in a million different ways.
Again, tell that to the BBCs who are rioting yet have the entire (((media-industrial complex))) apologizing for them.

Even the right-wing media does not dare to blame BBCs, and are scapegoating antifa for Black violence just as the Blacks themselves scapegoat the police :feelskek:

Again, tell that to the BBCs who are rioting yet have the entire (((media-industrial complex))) apologizing for them.

Even the right-wing media does not dare to blame BBCs, and are scapegoating antifa for Black violence just as the Blacks themselves scapegoat the police :feelskek:
Go behave like a nigger, then. Put things on fire, punch people. etc. enjoy Chad life.
Tyrones never had to throw a single punch

Go behave like a nigger, then. Put things on fire, punch people. etc. enjoy Chad life.
Tyrones never had to throw a single punch
Complete cope. Tyrones are fashioned and molded by violence from the time of their early childhoods.

What I'm attempting to communicate to you is that violence is not this prohibitory thing that's completely ineffectual. Clearly, it is necessary ingredient for change, but cannot be overdone.

Gandhi could not have succeeded if he were not based in the violent context of WWII, which brought down the British Empire.

Martin Luther King, for his part, was a psychopath following in the tradition of Father Divine, who enjoyed rape and sexual promiscuity (these things are related, and the rape or "violation" of a woman as such is rooted in "violence").

Last edited:
When I was a young child and playing in my backyard, the neighbor's little dog would bark at me, so I would throw pebbles at it in response, and might have escalated this tendency to throwing larger rocks at it and ultimately killing it and then mutilating it.

That is, if not for the intervention of the neighbors, two women (perhaps a lesbian couple), who notified my father. I was severely disciplined by my father for my budding, alpha, autistic psychopathy, and this doubtlessly contributed to my avoidant behaviors.

All for whose benefit? I certainly can't get laid and pass on his genes after he helped make me into a pussy.
Your posts are good material.
beard-nod-gif.gif

Exactly,

Normal = has empathy, shows empathy (not necessarily showing what they have ,they may fake empathy and hide the real empathy).
Sociopath = neither has nor can fake empathy. Turn into killers at worst and are just unlikable at best. Kind of on our side kind of not because not their fault and they're not dishonest assholes like normals (they can't be).
Autist = Has empathy, can't show it. This is fucking torture for so many reasons.
Psychopath = Has no empathy, can show it. Good fakers and very dangerous, even more so than normals. Fucking hate autists and abuse them a lot because psychos are the strongest and autists the weakest.

I used to mix up the definitions for psycho and socio by the way. Also many autists who have become cold due to mistreatment think they are socio but they still have empathy.

There's no point trying to status max as psycho chad because part of chad's qualities are chad behaviours (redpill shit which is allowed and enchanced by good looks). No autists has chad behaviour and most of us don't have looks too - hell there's probably a genetic reason why, some thread here says autism shows in the face. I'm not good looking but I'm good enough to get random girls to give me a look - but the moment they smell the weird they run the fuck away - even if I do a great job hiding it they can still tell just as most people can except maybe other weirdos. So chad personality is legit from my experience.

It would be better if we were simply socially accepted, but normies are stuck in their ways socially, they are the shit-tier of neurodiversity. (Akin to "Jews", "blacks" "women" and "boomers" but I don't go by these slurs). Normies will not change for us, and that is why we have no hope unless we can somehow change them directly ourselves or convince big powers to do so (not gonna happen either way). They also have the gall and attitude to think they have the right to not be changed when they actively discriminate against us, and to be who they are as is (bigoted and exclusionary). Bigots don't have rights beyond a right to life and basic needs until they change their ways. Let's see how long it takes normies to change for autists versus all those other groups I just listed - boomers are turning out to be a struggle.
You're also a good poster.
VillainousVapidEyelashpitviper size restricted

Last edited:
Complete cope. Tyrones are fashioned and molded by violence from the time of their early childhoods.

What I'm attempting to communicate to you is that violence is not this prohibitory thing that's completely ineffectual. Clearly, it is necessary ingredient for change, but cannot be overdone.

Gandhi could not have succeeded if he were not based in the violent context of WWII, which brought down the British Empire.

Martin Luther King, for his part, was a psychopath following in the tradition of Father Divine, who enjoyed rape and sexual promiscuity (these things are related, and the rape or "violation" of a woman as such is rooted in "violence").
Like I already said, if your theory about being violent brings pussy to incels is true, then just go be violent and then come back here to show us how wrong we are at thinking inceldom is about genetics.

That we are *ugly* *short* or *limp-dicked* cold blooded murderers and rapists.
Their equality by birth is applied selectively and not to those three groups.
Those kinds are laughable and scary, not enthralling and new. Everyone has an ugly friend, they're just either a liability or a toy.
If we were known only as dangerous, maybe. But that's not the case and with every passing sassy-ass person calling us limp-dick or other grade-school insults, we aren't getting anywhere. These people are too primitive to reason with, leave alone change emotionally.

That we are *ugly* *short* or *limp-dicked* cold blooded murderers and rapists.
Their equality by birth is applied selectively and not to those three groups.
Those kinds are laughable and scary, not enthralling and new. Everyone has an ugly friend, they're just either a liability or a toy.
If we were known only as dangerous, maybe. But that's not the case and with every passing sassy-ass person calling us limp-dick or other grade-school insults, we aren't getting anywhere. These people are too primitive to reason with, leave alone change emotionally.
Exactly. There is no point being seen as violent if you are also seen as short, ugly and having a small dick.

This is what Dark Triad copers don't understand, that being GL is a requisite to being taken seriously, even if you murder someone else.

Exactly. There is no point being seen as violent if you are also seen as short, ugly and having a small dick.

Tell that to this guy:

This is what Dark Triad copers don't understand, that being GL is a requisite to being taken seriously, even if you murder someone else.

Josef Fritzl, who imprisoned his daughter in a basement for 24 years, received hundreds of love letters from women following his arrest. He is not good looking. Sadly for him, Austria does not allow conjugal visits, so he can't meet any of them.

There is evidence that criminals are more sexually successful on average than non-criminals. Most criminals are average looking at best, so it's not necessarily their looks that are causing them to be more successful with women.

Violent criminals tend to have personality traits that women have evolved to value in men. Psychopathy and other dark-triad personality traits can compensate for bad looks to some extent. Women with hybristophilia have an especially strong preference for dark triad men and will often date them even if they're not good looking.

Last edited:
The best means of bringing back this terminology is to popularize the very plausible theory that Adolf Hitler had Asperger's Syndrome:

A new biography in Swedish about Adolf Hitler (1889–1945) was published last year [1], written by the author and historian Bengt Liljegren. While reading the book, one is struck by how many examples are given of autistic problems in Hitler's life. The image of a man with Asperger's syndrome (AS) is growing stronger. The idea is not new and has been summarized in book form before [2]. The present article argues that Adolf Hitler may have had Asperger's syndrome. Biographical information and quotations are, unless otherwise stated, from Liljegren [1].

Adolf Hitler's father, Alois Hitler, was a zealous customs official who always followed the regulations closely. A co-worker described him as "strict, meticulous, downright pedantic." Other reviews were "unsympathetic", "inaccessible" and "difficult to cooperate with". "At the tavern he would always have the last word" and he "erupted slightly". He chastised his children regularly and demanded absolute obedience from them. Family life, however, was neglected; Alois was a devoted beekeeper and preferred to pursue his great interest.

Hitler's mother, Klara, was a cousin of her husband Alois. She is described as submissive, caring and a loving mother. The bonds between mother and son Adolf became strong, and he possibly got a special position in the sibling group.

At the age of six, Adolf Hitler started school. He had an easy time, and in the first years he received top marks in all subjects. In 1900 he started high school in Linz. Demands increased and grades dropped. Hitler lacked friends, daydreamed and did not read his homework. The teachers agreed that he "was decidedly talented, albeit single-minded, but had difficulty controlling his temper". His class teacher, Eduard Huemer, said in 1923 of his former student that he was "reluctant, arbitrary, assertive and hot-tempered" and "it was apparently difficult for him to adapt to the school framework". "Teaching and exhortation were not infrequently received with ill-concealed reluctance, but he demanded unconditional submission from his comrades." The studies were selective: "I learned only what I liked," Hitler later said.

The young Adolf Hitler was stubborn. His mother complained: "He goes his own way, just as if he were alone in the world." And: "He does not listen to anyone. He is as bald as his father… «. There was also another image of the young Hitler: "As a young man he was quiet, well-mannered and neatly dressed," testified the family's Jewish doctor, Eduard Bloch. "To a very large extent, this boy lived within himself. I do not know what his dreams were. ”As a thirteen-year-old, he lived with five other boys who were accommodated with an elderly lady in the city of Linz to get close to school. Hitler, however, kept mostly to himself, reading and drawing. One of the boys remembered: "While we were of course telling you to each other, he addressed us with you, and we also told you to him and found nothing strange in it. «The summer holidays during Hitler's sixteenth year were spent with relatives in Spital. His cousin Johan Schmidt said that Hitler kept to himself, drew and painted, wandered around and tried to learn to play the zither. "In my youth, I was more of a stranger who went by himself than a man who needed company," Hitler said in recent years.

There is no evidence of violence, animal cruelty or bullying by the young Hitler.

The monologue was Hitler's main form of verbal communication. Conversation in the usual sense did not amuse him [33]. Already as a teenager he held endless monologues.

Hitler never seems to have had a close relationship with a woman of the same age. At all, it is uncertain whether he even had any sexual intercourse. He had always had a hard time approaching the opposite sex. Over the years, things got easier. His first girlfriend, 16-year-old Maria Reiter, met Hitler in 1926. He was then 37 years old. The few relationships Hitler had were with very young women and entirely on his terms. "There is nothing more wonderful than raising a young girl - a girl of 18, 20 years is soft as wax," he once said. Eva Braun was only 17 years old when she met the 40-year-old Hitler. Albert Speer could sometimes be embarrassed on her behalf because of the insensitive way Hitler treated her. In front of his closest acquaintances, and with Braun by his side, he could say: "Very intelligent people should get a primitive and stupid woman. Imagine if I had a wife who put in my work! When I'm free, I want to be calm. I would never be able to get married… «

He would later claim that he had overcome the need to physically own a woman. "Germany is my mistress," he said. Another quote that illustrates Hitler's relationship to women and to the spoken language: "The masses are a woman, and I force it to obey me as such."
Hitler had no close friend. No one brought him into life. "He never heard about my family or friends, or what I liked to read, what was important to me or what I did not like," Leni Riefenstahl said in her memoirs. "The only thing he talked about was his ideas. That is why he became a stranger to me in his heart. "

He still got along well with children and older women, albeit on a superficial level. He especially referred to women of the maternal type. As a dictator, he liked to show himself in the company of children, but Albert Speer told of Hitler that "he never found the right unreserved way to spend time with them and after a few benevolent words he soon turned to something else."

Speer describes the amusement in "Diary of Spandau" about how excessively chivalrous Hitler behaved in society, which could cause embarrassment in the environment. Hitler's language in the salons never ceased to amaze Speer: "Highly honored, gracious wife!" Speer quotes from memory, "what a joy to be able to greet you again in your dear house in the best of health. With my everlasting esteem for you and your esteemed brother, I at the same time associate a wish that you allow me, on the occasion of this visit, to convey a modest gift, an extension of this tradition-laden home donated by me «[34].

Early in his career, Hitler's ascetic traits had worried some party comrades: "He does not smoke, he does not drink, he eats almost nothing but green fodder, he does not touch women! How should we present him to outsiders? ”He repeatedly preached the praises of vegetarianism and could call guests at his table" eaters "when they ate meat. During a dinner, he described in detail a visit to a slaughterhouse. Earlier, during the First World War, he could masterfully point out the dangers of tobacco and alcohol to his comrades who repeatedly risked their lives on the battlefield.

As a child, Hitler enjoyed playing wars. "War games, always just war games," summed up a comrade. When his peers got tired, he found younger children to play with. Still a fifteen-year-old, he played cowboys and Indians. Literature was an early interest. As a child he read adventure classics, but above all he became attached to Karl May's Western books, which he continued to read even during his time as Chancellor. All his life he devoured books. The emphasis was on non-fiction.

Hitler had strong interests, which dominated his life. Some were short-lived, others came to last a lifetime. Film was a lifelong interest, cars another even though he never learned to drive. The interest in opera - especially Wagner - had aroused in Hitler already when he, as a sixteen-year-old together with his only friend, Kubizek, saw Richard Wagner's Rienzi. Opera became the most important thing in Hitler's life after he in his late teens failed to enter the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna, where he moved to establish himself "as a great artist". In the libraries, Hitler energetically studied everything he could find about Wagner's life and music. "His passion and worship of Wagner almost took the form of religion," Kubizek said. The interest in music was otherwise narrow: opera and operetta were appreciated, but hardly chamber music and symphonies.

Ever since his teens, Hitler had had a burning interest in architecture. He could sit for hours trying to memorize details on the large 19th-century buildings along the parade ring Ringstrasse in Vienna. The architect Albert Speer, Germany's Minister of Armaments, testified that thirty years later, Hitler was still able to draw the large buildings around the Ringstrasse - the town hall, the parliament, the Hofburg and the museums - to a large extent from memory.

Hitler hated what he called "bread work" but was still forced to support himself during his years in Vienna. Thus he began to paint watercolors which were later sold in taverns. The repertoire was narrow with motifs mainly from urban environments with a focus on architecture. His strength was to depict buildings with meticulous detail. On the other hand, he was worse at portraying people; the few that appear in his art are consistently angular and lifeless.

Hitler was an art collector. The own collection contained over 7,000 works by artists such as Rembrandt, Rubens, da Vinci and Vermeer, masterpieces purchased privately, stolen or confiscated in occupied territories. He was also a bibliophile and book collector with several private libraries totaling over 16,000 volumes [35].

Already at school age, Hitler was fascinated by the concept of race. Comrade Josef Keplinger has told that Hitler once, out of appearance, divided the class into "Aryans" and "non-Aryans" at the door outside the classroom. It was not until the age of 30, however, that he would seriously embrace the senseless anti-Semitism that would result in the "final solution" to the "Jewish question."

There is no lack of routine in Adolf Hitler's life: wherever he spent the night, the same arrangement applied with three publications that would be on the bedside table and a photograph of the mother on the wall above the bed. The morning ritual included daily bathing and washing with a Steckenpferd-Lilienmilcht soap, shaving with two planers, smearing with Pfeilring skin cream and bathing the legs with hair water from the Dralles Birkenwasser brand. The toilet board took 22-23 minutes.

Breakfast lasted 3-5 minutes and always consisted of two cups of lukewarm milk, ten Leibniz Zwieback crusts and a third of a chocolate cake.
He refused to wear boots other than his old favorite pair. Only black low shoes were accepted, the valet Krause often presented shoes in other colors in vain.

Hitler had a hard time tolerating Eva Braun changing her hairstyle. »You look completely foreign, yes completely changed. You are a completely different woman! «He could exclaim disappointed when she put up her hair or dyed it. "I do not understand at all why you women have to change clothes all the time!" He said. »If I find a dress especially good-looking, I would like to see the owner of this dress all the time…«

Hitler's eyes have been described in different ways, often in adolescence it was precisely those people who noticed. The gaze could be penetrating, but a young woman clearly remembered "his shyness and his habit of lowering his gaze when talking to someone."
It is unclear whether Hitler can be said to have been clumsy or had deviant motor skills. It is clear that he did not play any sport, never swam outdoors, did not ski, did not want to try riding and did not take a driver's license, even though he was very interested in cars. "Dancing is an unworthy occupation for a statesman," he said.

It seems that Hitler had difficulty with body contact throughout his life. As a young man, he was difficult to wake up. His mother, however, came up with advice to get him out of bed: little sister Paula was sent up to give him a kiss, whereupon he went up like a shot. He hated being hugged and kissed. The photographer Heinrich Hoffmann has told about New Year's Eve 1924, which was celebrated with a party in the photographer's home. Hitler, a celebrity guest, was in a good mood until he was surprisingly kissed under the mistletoe by a brave young woman: "I will never forget the expression of surprise and horror on Hitler's face!" Hoffmann said. "Confused and helpless as a small child, Hitler stood there biting his lip in an attempt to contain his anger." Attempts were made to appease the 34-year-old leader, but he left the party offended.

It can be assumed that Hitler had reduced sensitivity to cold. He could walk around the mountains in his leader pants in minus degrees. Military discussions with the commanders took place at the map table in the study at the Wolfsschanze headquarters. The dictator liked to be cool - sometimes as cold as 10-12 degrees. The tall masters often had to stand with blue-frozen hands and red noses around the table. Hitler himself sat comfortably.

Many have testified to Hitler's extraordinary memory. His highly trained officers were often overwhelmed by Hitler's vast detailed knowledge. He could read whole pages from books by heart and thereby give the impression that it was his own opinion.
An astonishing example of (certainly youthful) naivety and lack of mentalizing ability is Adolf Hitler's love of Stefanie Isak. The soon-to-be 17-year-old Hitler had seen her during one of his walks on the streets of his hometown of Linz. For four years no other girl existed for him, and he wrote countless love poems dedicated to her. She was completely unaware of his existence as they never met, never exchanged a word. When he was about to apply to the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna, he wrote to her and asked her to wait for him; he would come back and marry her. However, Hitler never signed the letter.

Adolf Hitler has few similarities in world history in terms of crimes against humanity. His life course became rarely malignant. He probably met the criteria for a number of psychiatric diagnoses, not least a severe narcissism. The discussion about the emergence of the dictator's boundless brutality is beyond the scope of this article.
Although Hitler's monomaniacal anti-Semitism could be understood in the light of a pervasive developmental disorder, it is in no way an explanation for his crimes against humanity.

What suggests that Adolf Hitler was found on the autism spectrum is the following: the father exhibited symptoms that may indicate autistic problems, with strictness, pedantry and "inaccessibility". He also had cooperation difficulties, aggression problems and a narrowly defined interest (in beekeeping). Hitler himself showed early evidence of one-sidedness in communication, difficulties in relating to peers, socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior, and engrossing special interests. He was a collector. Evidence is available for early tendencies to formal and pedantic language. Hitler was also a person whose idiosyncratic routines affected both his own and others' lives. Deviating sensors are coated. Motor clumsiness to some extent can not be ruled out. The memory capacity was remarkable, as was the detailed thinking.
Based on information from Bengt Liljegren's biography of Adolf Hitler, he is judged to have met the criteria for Asperger's syndrome according to ICD-10 and DSM-IV-TR. However, he can only be said to have had a subclinical syndrome according to the criteria of Gillberg and Gillberg [12] and Szatmaris [15], respectively.

Asperger's syndrome - a syndrome with many symptoms

Asperger's syndrome is a constellation of symptoms and characteristics that cause difficulties in social interaction, a limited ability to communicate and limited interests or activities. In addition, deviations in sensory and motor skills are seen to varying degrees. AS belongs to the group of autism spectrum disorders and is mainly hereditary [3,4]. Most researchers agree that the condition describes autism in people with moderate to very high intelligence. No one today can say for sure how common it is.

There are at least five different criteria-based manuals available for diagnosing AS [5]. These are partly mutually exclusive. Recognized important features such as deviations in sensory science are not found in any set of criteria [6, 7].

Another diagnostic problem is that no description of AS in adults has yet been sought in the recognized diagnostic manuals. The descriptions of the syndrome in these are mainly based on four case presentations by the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger and thirty-four by Lorna Wing, a well-known researcher in the field of autism and asperger's.

The majority of cases were children and adolescents, mostly boys [8, 9]. The problem is common with that in the diagnosis of AD / HD, where the criteria have also been developed for boys.

"Co-morbidity" AD / HD, Tourette's syndrome and obsessive-compulsive disorder can complicate diagnosis [10]. Accumulated mental illness such as addiction, anxiety syndrome and not least affective illness can further obscure the viewer's vision [7, 10]. High intelligence and talent can "protect" both against difficulties and against correct diagnosis and understanding.

Women with AS rarely correspond to the stereotype. They often get the wrong diagnosis / s. Half of children with the syndrome are not diagnosed [10]. In adults, the proportion is probably even higher.

Although the clinical picture may vary infinitely, the following are common: social problems, stubbornness, and eccentricity of at least one close relative; own peer problems in childhood and difficulties in school, often despite high talent. Stubbornness is common, as is a tendency towards perfectionism, at least in one's own areas of interest. A mild mindset is not uncommon but neither is aggression. Habits are included in the picture as well as the immersive special interests, often one or a few at a time, which can last from weeks to half a century.

Deficiencies in communication can take many different forms, but there is usually a tendency towards one-sidedness: one speaks to others rather than to others. A tendency to monologize is not uncommon. Difficulty seeing things from other people's perspectives is also part of the picture, as is a lack of ability to compromise.

Intellectual interests are common. The lack of common sense can sometimes be a striking contrast to general intelligence. Characteristic is also, for better or worse, the tendency to see details at the expense of the ability to see the whole. Many have an exceptional ability to accumulate external knowledge. Collecting is common at all.

The person with AS often does not know how to behave in contexts that are not explicitly formalized: mingling and cold talk are experienced as highly anxious and are often avoided. For many with AS, the unwritten rules for social interaction are illogical and difficult to understand. Some find security in science with its legality,

others in law or mathematics. A few are attracted by fundamentalist teachings, where black and white, good and evil are clearly separated and where clear messages are given about what is right and what is wrong.

Many with AS have difficulty with emotional and physical intimacy. Sexuality is often problematic.

It is important to emphasize that the adult high-functioning person with AS often learns to hide and compensate for the deviations from the normal [6].

Sensory abnormalities are thus common, such as hypersensitivity or hypersensitivity to temperature, sound, light, smell, taste and touch. Body contact is experienced by some as very unpleasant. Deviating motor skills are also common: the asperger criteria according to Gillberg and Gillberg require motor clumsiness for diagnosis [12], while ICD-10 states that such is common but not necessary for diagnosis [13]. The DSM-IV-TR makes no mention of the matter [14], nor does Szatmari [15].

Characteristics associated with AS are seen in many important people in history, not least researchers but also many composers, writers, philosophers, artists and the occasional director, politician and king. The characteristics in the context are perseverance, the ability to think in unorthodox paths, narrow-mindedness, tendency to systematize facts, perfectionism, detailed thinking and the ability / tendency to prioritize distractions such as social interaction.

Thus, a number of famous historians have been suspected of having Asperger's syndrome, such as Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Ludwig van Beethoven, Eric Satie, HC Andersen, George Orwell, Spinoza, Immanuel Kant, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Michelangelo, Vincent van Gogh, Andy Warhol, Stanley Kubrick, Charles de Gaulle, Lenin and Charles XII [16-23].

Even some extremely destructive people, such as serial killers such as the American Jeffrey Dahmer and others, have been suspected of having AS [24-26]. Perpetrators of school massacres have in a couple of cases presented behavioral profiles that led to thoughts of autism spectrum disorders or AS. The link between the syndrome on the one hand and crime and violence on the other is controversial and still essentially unexplored [27-32].
sx8cd082.jpg

DIAGNOS POST MORTEM. Adolf Hitler's personality and consequently biography show features and details that led more and more specialists to suspect that the dictator of Nazi Germany was a man with Asperger's syndrome. Photo: Scanpix
Hitler_Aspberger_1.jpg

DRAWN BY FRIEND. The teenage friend and roommate Alfred Kubizek was drawn by Adolf Hitler when they lived together in Vienna during the first years of the 20th century.
Hitler_Aspberger_2.jpg

IN SERVICE AT THE FRONT. Corporal Adolf Hitler served as an ordinance on the Western Front during the First World War.
Hitler_Aspberger_3.jpg

CROWNED OF SUCCESS. Adolf Hitler on his way to the culmination of his comet career. Here flanked by Joseph Goebbels and Ernst Röhm after the takeover in 1933.
Hitler_Aspberger_5.jpg

DISTANCE TO OTHERS. Hitler liked to keep his distance from his fellow human beings. Not even the closest employee Albert Speer, on the right, came really close to him.
Hitler_Aspberger_6.jpg

HITLER AND EVA BRAUN. Eva Braun was only 17 years old when she met the 40-year-old Adolf Hitler. She did not become Mrs. Hitler until in the bunker under Berlin just a few hours before the couple's joint suicide.
Hitler_Aspberger_4.jpg

DICTATOR NOT ALONE. If Adolf Hitler had Asperger's Syndrome, he was by no means the only historical figure to have criteria for this diagnosis. A large number of statesmen, researchers and artists are on lists constructed by specialists in psychiatry.

Last edited:
I also want to execute my own mother

The best means of bringing back this terminology is to popularize the very plausible theory that Adolf Hitler had Asperger's Syndrome:
That is very interesting, good find.

Still seems like bad publicity imo.

I don't think that 'dark triad' = chad in and of itself.
Nah of course not but the projection of psycho is better than pushover.

Nah of course not but the projection of psycho is better than pushover.
It's not realistic though. I've been seen as a psycho at times but only when people gave me the benefit of the doubt or ignored me. The moment anyone confronts me I pussy out, even if only a little sometimes. It's ingrained, not just a bad habit. Autism is related to neurosis, which is literally the 'insecure/doormat' mind type.