Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brit Man vs. Russian Man vs. SJW Woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

The Brit scolds the Russian for drinking on the train and disregarding national laws. A wild woman appears to scold the Brit for bringing up nationality.

It's like a political satirical comic come to life. "Yoiinks!" :soy:

the brit didnt do anything wrong lol jfl @ the virtue signalling becky

the brit didnt do anything wrong lol jfl @ the virtue signalling becky
He was just telling the drunk bastard to follow the rules. When in Rome... Becky came out of nowhere. lol

He was just telling the drunk bastard to follow the rules. When in Rome... Becky came out of nowhere. lol
also lol @ the lowinhibmaxxed russiancel who kept took a sip right after being told not to :feelskek:

The Brit scolds the Russian for drinking on the train and disregarding national laws. A wild woman appears to scold the Brit for bringing up nationality.

It's like a political satirical comic come to life. "Yoiinks!" :soy:

This is why the West is beyond cucked. White civilized men are all talk, no action. You think someone who has seen his own mother beaten up close to death would take orders from a White boy who politely asks him to drink outside and is too afraid of raising his own voice, so he doesn't offend anyone. JFL.

I doubt his drinking even was a problem until the boy scout decided to bitch about it.

"people like you bring shame to this country"... "doesn't give a fuck about the guy breaking her country's laws and attacks the guy that upholds them"

"Just be Nordic, bro"

While refugees fuck him in the ass daily and he doesnt say anything while he shouts a guy minding his own drink.

This is the equivalent of protesting against climate change. Yes you are standing up against something which is wrong and damaging, but you are literally virtue signalling because you refuse to stand up for the elephant in the room.

Last edited:
What a shitshow.

Who the fuck cares about someone drinking on a train if they aren’t bothering anyone? The Becky was dumb as fuck though.

I love that guy next to them at the end. He's just sitting there. Enjoying the show

"I am born and bred here"

While refugees fuck him in the ass daily and he doesnt say anything while he shouts a guy minding his own drink.
Yeah pretty much, would like to see him try that shit on a roadman rude boi black innit.

The drunk guy is the only one of the three I don't wish violent death on.

Oi you got a license for dat drink m8

The british man is a cunt tbh.

tbh that brit cuck was annoying as fuc "i know you dont understand so i will explain it" jfl

and when you hit him he sues you. trash mentality

tbh that brit cuck was annoying as fuc "i know you dont understand so i will explain it" jfl

and when you hit him he sues you. trash mentality
Don’t worry some noodle will be on her knees sucking his white cock

This is the equivalent of protesting against climate change. Yes you are standing up against something which is wrong and damaging, but you are literally virtue signalling because you refuse to stand up for the elephant in the room.

Sincerely fuck the brits

jfl at this quote:

Zz8Orzv.png

Clown world. Some drunk trash disrespects the law but he's somehow a victim because a well dressed, well behaved, law abiding, polite guy asked him to stop committing a crime.

Just sit on the fucking train and mind your bloody business. The Slavic guy was not raping a baby, right? Just sitting and drinking.

Just sit on the fucking train and mind your bloody business. The Slavic guy was not raping a baby, right? Just sitting and drinking.
Perhaps it's because he's slavic (ethnic).

Fuck the Westerners with their abide the laws bullshit. This guy was literally doing no harm to anybody in the train. Just an oldcel coping with alcohol. I would understand if he was like extra annoying or something but come on...

I bet this white cuck was only "brave" because the other guy was a drunk old white (Eastern Euro, but still white) guy.

I bet that if some Muslim would do something inappropriate he wouldn't dare to say anything.

This is what I say about Eastern Euros having it the worse. Everyone in the West wants to take a shot at you, right wing and left wing. That's why Eastern Euros are so lowinhib and always ready to fight because they know the odds are against them.

Slavic males are hated and considered as slaves in the eyes of society.

Fuck the Westerners with their abide the laws bullshit.
Were these tall white fuckers "abiding by the rules" when they were murdering us Hispanics and Natives for land in North, Central and South America?

The underlying message from that Chad Robinson, was that the Rusky should go back to where he's from because he is sitting by himself drinking his vodka in peace. It's not illegal to sit and drink in peace. It's illegal to be disorderly though.

Fuck Chad Robinson! He would defend to the death and storm into an ethnic place of worship for a white cunt!

Russia please send some nuclear missiles to Queen Elizabeth and her royal monarchy!

He also turns in a complete cuck when the woman starts lecturing him. If he was such a real man concerned about his pathetic country he should have told her to shut up. Instead, he is all "yes ma'am".

The anglocuck is so obedient when the woman speak. The hierarchy is, woman > anglocuck > foreigner alcoholic boomer.

"people like you bring shame to this country"... "doesn't give a fuck about the guy breaking her country's laws and attacks the guy that upholds them"
In better times Whoids like her would have had their jaws broken for ever speaking like that to anybody.

Nothing wrong with drinking in public, as long as he was not causing trouble that's all that Matters

Both are based and I understand and respect them. Both acted like real men.

Oh no he's drinking fucking beer, bongs are retarded

Of course she is wearing a pussyhat. The bong probably only got involved to try and impress her and it backfired horribly haha

all parties involved are retarded, the brit for giving two fucks, the russian for being a drunk and the foid retardness is self explanatory.

also jfl @ the bringing shame to the UK, are country is already a joke

As obnoxious as that busybody Brit was, the SJW "anti-racist" foid was far worse. "Excuse me, you all need to listen to me and take my bullshit as the word of God because I am a member of the two most privileged groups ever to exist, women and leftards."

I don't know why the Brit just starts to sperg out at the Russian, he's literally just minding his own business. If he was disrupting peace, then I'd say something.

Fuckin disloyal white women will be the death of the west, they seem to be reflexively contrary these days

Death to England

literally I just prepped the bull

Just another day in the uk

Ethnic women especially love weakling white men who are all bark and no bite.

You are allowed to drink alcohol on trains in the UK!

Im outraged rn, how can this stupid retarded sjw woman believe that he is racist against him in any fucking way. How low must ur IQ be to be this mentally degraded?

Both of the men seem like typical drunks. However, the woman was the worst with the high and mighty self righteous attitude.