Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel British chadlite marries a non-human looking chinese female

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

The prophecy is true -

What she probably looks like without makeup

Imagine what their kids will look like. :forcedsmile:

Imagine what their kids will look like. :forcedsmile:
Probably like this, and then he will be posting here in 15 years time.

Fuck this noodlewhore, she is trying so hard to white wash herself, listen to her forcing the american accent and everything, it's disgusting.

That's a good drawing. Did you make it?

People who start a new playthrough on easy mode.

Men will do anything to get a slim woman, even Chads will bat down many leagues. Believe me it has gone insane because fat women ruined society.

American whores btfo

Me love white man long time

if chadlites have to use jbw to get a noodlewhore then u know hypergamy is fucked up

C-milk is not chadlite. He is also not british, but american.

That guy ain't a Chad lite.

if chadlites have to use jbw to get a noodlewhore then u know hypergamy is fucked up

He probably could only get a fat pig back in homeland. Most men with asian women have failed to get a slim white foid, its always the case 99% of the time.

tbh its Bangkok or bust! nice username tbh

Honestly guy it is. If you want the typical asian body type (100lbs > 120lbs) but on a white woman your trespassing on Chads land and she'll be a total cunt to you.

Honestly guy it is. If you want the typical asian body type (100lbs > 120lbs) but on a white woman your trespassing on Chads land and she'll be a total cunt to you.
yes yes tbh, i saw an episode of a show called 90 fiance where this 52 year old guy ascended with a slim attractive 19year old prime teenage Filipino foid (he made her sign a prenup to avoid divorce rape), he got a lot of hate and blew them out on national tv saying "all of the haters are overweight women who are jelous" god i loled so hard, he is kind of an inspiration tbh

yes yes tbh, i saw an episode of a show called 90 fiance where this 52 year old guy ascended with a slim attractive 19year old prime teenage Filipino foid (he made her sign a prenup to avoid divorce rape), he got a lot of hate and blew them out on national tv saying "all of the haters are overweight women who are jelous" god i loled so hard, he is kind of an inspiration tbh

link to video?

of course fat roasties get jealous they are the devils. what pisses me off is that they were probably slim teens once, and were shitting on men. Now they don't like oldcels making it. they want all to suffer to make up for their weight gain and wall hit and subsequent loss of SMV / power over men. Bullies basically.

That guy is a 5.5 at best. Not even close of a chadlite.

this is what people mean when they say "hot women are waiting for you in southeast asia!"

Imagine what her son will look like

That guy is a 5.5 at best. Not even close of a chadlite.
Lol this, he is near subhuman status.

Probably lost out on staceylites against ethnic chads and tyrones

That slope is easily 6-7/10 for Chinese standards.
Also not a Chadlite. I'd say high tier normie.
Those bug eyes are something else, though. She looks like a chimp from profile view.

Attachments

• dertgerted.jpg
    dertgerted.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Also not a Chadlite. I'd say high tier normie.

In what world would he be high tier normie? These are pictures of him at age 22, before he went to China.

Men will do anything to get a slim woman, even Chads will bat down many leagues. Believe me it has gone insane because fat women ruined society.

The power of a foids genitalia.

I'm 95% sure Laowhy86 is gay or at least bi. Fight me.

JFL he basically shit on China's leftover men by taking her as his wife

Im sure hes a dicklet

and tbh he is not a chadlite in my opinion, just a normie

She does look rather primitive

The highest iq sentence I've seen today