Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British Mother of 9 leaves family, empties bank account and heads to GAMBIA...

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
to be with facebook lover...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5080643/Is-mother-nine-ENGAGED-African-toyboy.html

A mother-of-nine is feared by friends to be planning to marry the African toyboy she ditched her husband for.
Heidi Hepworth has waved goodbye to her life as a bored housewife for a romantic holiday in The Gambia 30-year-old Mamadou Jallow who she met on Facebook.
Heidi, 44, from Tyneside, has been slammed as 'nasty' and 'delusional' for dumping husband Andy, 44, father of six of her children and her partner for 23 years. 
Now friends fear she is engaged after she posed for a loving photo with Mr Jallow, 14 years her junior, wearing a ring on her engagement finger. 

4654106A00000578-0-image-m-2_1510651784115.jpg

464A0B5F00000578-5075981-image-m-8_1510535809020.jpg

Daily Reminder that women are monsters, and giving them the right to vote was the worst thing men ever did.

They should be in cages and never allowed to access the internet.

TURBO said:
Daily Reminder that women are monsters, and giving them the right to vote was the worst thing men ever did.

They should be in cages and never allowed to access the internet.

How is this different than when a oldcel takes a young woman for money...?

This is why all western women need to be circumcised.

LanaDelRey said:
How is this different than when a oldcel takes a young woman for money...?

This isnt the same at all. 

The woman had 9 kids and a husband, dumbed her husband and left all of her children behind.

Tyrone and BBC game is real, BBC<All.

TURBO said:
This isnt the same at all. 

The woman had 9 kids and a husband, dumbed her husband and left all of her children behind.

So... it is actually the same as when a hubby leaves wife...?

Let's be real the nigger in question is dating her for money and maybe a greencard.

Just be black.

LanaDelRey said:
So... it is actually the same as when a hubby leaves wife...?

Let's be real the nigger in question is dating her for money and maybe a greencard.

Its pretty obvious the african guy is trying to get a green card. Which shows how dumb that woman is

The woman is a scumbag. Destroyed her family unit for bbc lust

The study, based on a survey of over 2000 heterosexual couples, found that women initiated nearly 70% of all divorces

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why

TURBO said:
Its pretty obvious the african guy is trying to get a green card. Which shows how dumb that woman is

The woman is a scumbag. Destroyed her family unit for bbc lust

I agree with you. But it is same thing as when guys do it. I dont particularly see how is it relevant to her gender in this situation. 

The nigger is using this opportunity to get ahead as well.

LanaDelRey said:
TURBO said:
Its pretty obvious the african guy is trying to get a green card. Which shows how dumb that woman is
The woman is a scumbag. Destroyed her family unit for bbc lust
I agree with you. But it is same thing as when guys do it. I dont particularly see how is it relevant to her gender in this situation.
o shit its u from lookism?

Weed said:
LanaDelRey said:
TURBO said:
Its pretty obvious the african guy is trying to get a green card. Which shows how dumb that woman is

Yeah lol.I got banned for some reason. Gonna straighten it out.

LanaDelRey said:
Weed said:
LanaDelRey said:
TURBO said:
Yeah lol.I got banned for some reason. Gonna straighten it out.
oh hello there, what's ur psl rating?

Weed said:
oh hello there, what's ur psl rating?

I was rated a 7,by smike there lol.

That said I am probably a realistic 4-5.

It's time to start imprisoning these people.

AngelOfDisease said:
No such thing in the UK.

Isnt there like a visa or citizenship by marriage or something simmilar?

LanaDelRey said:
Isnt there like a visa or citizenship by marriage or something simmilar?

Yes there is but unlike people think - the eurocuck meme - it takes longer to get and gives less rights than an American Green Card. He can stay in the country, though. The way things look, she seems quite eager to be the one who brings money home anyway.

@RopeForSluts @Anonymous this is the definition of degeneracy

blackcel said:
SIX fucking children?!
Playing the child support game and getting welfare out of it.

Betabux dad has to look after 9 children now, 3 (or more) of which aren't his

This is simply proof there is no such thing as female loyalty since they are always looking to trade up for good looking males.

Senegal should have annexed the Gambia when it had the chance.

Women Truly are degenerates

Dingus_Incel said:
This isn't uncommon. Prepare yourselves for a disturbing blackpill spam. Sex tourism for BBC is extremely popular amongst white women. Its their equivalent to white guys going to Thailand or the Philippines. 

Women Who Travel For SEX Sun, sea and gigolos Full Documentary

Taste Paradise Jamaica: The Ladies from Germany

Rent a dread

Chasing the Big Bamboo

EUROPEAN WOMEN WHO TRAVEL FOR SEX with black men

Marriage Scams? White Women Pay For Sex
Can you really blame them tho?
They have the money and the big dick offers more stimulus to the pussy. 

IIt.is same as what men do.

LanaDelRey said:
Can you really blame them tho?
They have the money and the big dick offers more stimulus to the pussy. 

IIt.is same as what men do.

No, I can't blame the women. I bame the white man for allowing this. It would be like blaming an animal for misbehaving. Its in their nature to be destructive and stupid.

Dingus_Incel said:
This isn't uncommon. Prepare yourselves for a disturbing blackpill spam. Sex tourism for BBC is extremely popular amongst white women. Its their equivalent to white guys going to Thailand or the Philippines. 

Women Who Travel For SEX Sun, sea and gigolos Full Documentary

Taste Paradise Jamaica: The Ladies from Germany

Rent a dread

Chasing the Big Bamboo

EUROPEAN WOMEN WHO TRAVEL FOR SEX with black men

Marriage Scams? White Women Pay For Sex

This post was linked to in the "week1 review" sticky. Dingus Cuckcel at it again. This entire thread's premise is based on insecure delusion. White men are manifold more likely to be cucked by a Chad than Tyrone. As far as Dingus Cuckcel's sex tourism post, LOOK at the women in these documentaries -- fucking disgusting <3/10 GRANDMAS, with perhaps 1-2 exceptions at most:

dT5pvUd.png

BBC theory? or Old white grannycel theory (i.e., when white women are no longer desired by their preferred mates, standards go out the window and they opportunistically look for affection ANYWHERE).

You also neglected to showcase other, notably non-black, countries known for female sex tourism.

E.g., Bali:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDPNeXSVmak[/video]

The Bali video at least had a legit Stacy

PmtBz0k.png

Must mean Southeast Asians are the what white women secretly lust for. #JustBeAsian?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back