Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Bro I'm 22 and still a virgin, it's basically beyond over." (most people on this forum)

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
Listen I'm no different from you guys, late 20s and wish I could hold onto this "virgin in my late 20s" as if it's a badge of honor, but then you stumble upon something like this:

Read all the comments, plenty of people in their 30s and even 40s who are still virgins.

Combined with the statistics that show that people are having less sex than ever and that the US and Canada are amongst the 10 countries in the world that have the least sex, we can't even claim to be unique anymore?

Don't care about how unique I am tbh, I just wanted to have a decent life. Being an old virgin male usually just means that you're genetic garbage, not much honor to be had in that.

Btw that foid is no virgin, I don't believe it for a second.

Show us the hymens if you really are?

WTF even is this. She's virgin by choice and could easily get a man. Compare that to not even being able to hold a females hand or get a date.

Just lol if You believe foids. They are pathological liers

WTF even is this. She's virgin by choice and could easily get a man. Compare that to not even being able to hold a females hand or get a date.
^ This.

Female virginity can't even be compared to male virginity as one of them has no influence on their status.

^ This.

Female virginity can't even be compared to male virginity as one of them has no influence on their status.
Actually female virginity is valued by many men (including many incels) while male virginity universally condemned. This is because in both cases people value it more when people make the harder "choice" I.e. women showing self restraint vs men being charming enough to fuck women (ofc society isnt blackpilled so they dont take into account how important looks are and not just effort)

Actually female virginity is valued by many men (including many incels) while male virginity universally condemned. This is because in both cases people value it more when people make the harder "choice" I.e. women showing self restraint vs men being charming enough to fuck women (ofc society isnt blackpilled so they dont take into account how important looks are and not just effort)
Yeah virgin shaming is pretty much just people mocking you for being ugly, albeit in an indirect way.

They might be virgins too. But did they also expierience being ostracized by their peers? Did they got told that they're ugly and disgusting on a daily basis, for most of their lifes? No? Well this is what me and several other users on this site had to go through, and it damaged us beyond repair.

I agree with you in the sense that there are more advanced-age virgins than people are willing to believe, including females. The 80/20 rule is still real, and this leaves alot of men as lonely.

We are unique because of our awareness to WHY this is happening, and WHAT we are doing to try (or try not) to fix it. Alot of us don't accept our virginity at a fundamental level. Alot of us see that there is something greater going on keeping us from having loving relationships. Alot of us didn't choose this while all females do, and a few men do.

My advice: don't hold it as a badge of honor unless you have a Christian purpose for it.

They might be virgins too. But did they also expierience being ostracized by their peers? Did they got told that they're ugly and disgusting on a daily basis, for most of their lifes? No? Well this is what me and several other users on this site had to go through, and it damaged us beyond repair.
Yeah Im pretty much just waiting for the PSA that a global nuclear war has broken out to go on my balcony with a stool, a corona beer and lightning a cigarette while laughing hysterically

only collapse can correct what have gone wrong

The more incels the better imo

cucked as fuck post, you're literally using a female as an example, one of the most low IQ graycels I've ever seen on this forum.

JFL who actually believes this foid is a virgin? She most likely had 30 Chad dicks up until now.

if "people"(only men)in their 30's,40's are still virgins that means how important is to lose the virginity when you are a teenager, after that it's over for a male. And of course that bitch is not virgin lmao.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Being a male virgin past a certain age is a death sentence. Females will reject you just on the fact that you're a virgin.

Also JFL @ believing a female claiming she's a virgin.

JFL who actually believes this foid is a virgin? She most likely had 30 Chad dicks up until now.
That's what's considered 'virgin' these days.

even if true (lol) she's volcel not incel
low iq example

female virginity doesnt exist

She's just a volcel who didn't met the GigaChad she wanted to.

Don't care about how unique I am tbh, I just wanted to have a decent life. Being an old virgin male usually just means that you're genetic garbage, not much honor to be had in that.

She probably does bjs and takes it up the bum hole, some loophole so as to claim virginity.

You guys don't understand, after having her fun she found Jesus and was reborn a virgin. A virgin with different children from different fathers and riddled with STDs but still

Listen I'm no different from you guys, late 20s and wish I could hold onto this "virgin in my late 20s" as if it's a badge of honor, but then you stumble upon something like this:

Read all the comments, plenty of people in their 30s and even 40s who are still virgins.

Combined with the statistics that show that people are having less sex than ever and that the US and Canada are amongst the 10 countries in the world that have the least sex, we can't even claim to be unique anymore?

Possible fakeCel post? Virgin by choice != incel. Just because people are having less sex doesn't mean it isn't monstrously abnormal to have never had sex or a relationship involuntarily by such an old age.

Last edited:
I might die without holding a females hand or kissing one. I think the chances of that are really high actually. Fuck, what should I do :feelskek: :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Or not even being able to talk to one

Would a female reject chad if he was a virgin at 25 JFL

Never claimed to be unique but if its becoming increasingly more common I see that as a problem if anything id prefer it to be rare then it would be less likely to happen to me
this all day foids dont share the same issue as us

Last edited:
I think it's a really different situation, considering any guy would immediately agree to sex with her. She's making the choice not to have sex (if I even believed she is a virgin...which I dont)

Joined Nov 10, 2017
Messages 76

Foid larper detected

Joined Nov 10, 2017
Messages 76

Foid larper detected
"He" hasn't posted in almost two years since today. I guess the joker incel news made "him" log back in.

Screen Shot 2019 10 10 at 114849 PM

that woman is a mentally ill vegan liar
jfl if you believe a word of this

virginity is power :feelzez:

didn't click, didn't watch, jfl at believing that shit, lol at this thread and """uniqueness"""

once you hit 25 its fucking over. may as well go monk mode JFL

And they right. After lost teen years, whatever happens later, man is fucked for life

It's also a lot easier for a foid to abstain than a male, though almost all choose to indulge in all hedonism has to offer. Most males will literally go crazy if they are denied pussy.

it is over if you're 22 and a virgin, its just that, those of us who are even older, are just even more pathetic, thats it

I don't care about the lives of others, I JUST WANT THE PAIN TO GO AWAY

@Sleigher are you retarded?, its not that people are having less sex than ever, its that sex having is being concentrated into smaller and smaller populations, and the majority of those on the outside of that population ARE MEN

I’m 22 but I know it’s over because I’ve been repulsed by women everywhere. I’m not going to get any attractive unless I get a bunch of surgery, and at this rate of me being repulsed no point trying and just admit it’s over.

No women within my race want me and of course I’m never going to be wanted outside my race so it’s over for me.