Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Bro I'm 22 and still a virgin, it's basically beyond over." (most people on this forum)

I’m 22 but I know it’s over because I’ve been repulsed by women everywhere. I’m not going to get any attractive unless I get a bunch of surgery, and at this rate of me being repulsed no point trying and just admit it’s over.

No women within my race want me and of course I’m never going to be wanted outside my race so it’s over for me.
Keep trying if you’re in your early 20s like me, because once you reach 30 then it’s beyond over

Listen I'm no different from you guys, late 20s and wish I could hold onto this "virgin in my late 20s" as if it's a badge of honor, but then you stumble upon something like this:

Read all the comments, plenty of people in their 30s and even 40s who are still virgins.

Combined with the statistics that show that people are having less sex than ever and that the US and Canada are amongst the 10 countries in the world that have the least sex, we can't even claim to be unique anymore?

All of those females are lying, every girl 13+ is sexually active, dead f serious

Also nobody should try to normalize virginity, if you wanna be a virgin I dont give a fuck, but Im not voluntarily a virgin, I dont wanna be a virgin yet I am and its making me extremely fucking angry tbh

Listen I'm no different from you guys, late 20s and wish I could hold onto this "virgin in my late 20s" as if it's a badge of honor, but then you stumble upon something like this:

Read all the comments, plenty of people in their 30s and even 40s who are still virgins.

Combined with the statistics that show that people are having less sex than ever and that the US and Canada are amongst the 10 countries in the world that have the least sex, we can't even claim to be unique anymore?

No foid over the age of 14 is a virgin JFL
Just lol if You believe foids. They are pathological liers
Female virginity can't even be compared to male virginity as one of them has no influence on their status.