Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bro imagine fucking prime teen pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
imagine that

fucking a woman when she is in her prime, the tightest it will ever be and feeling her juices in your cock

chads really live in fantasy land tbh, why worry about anything if you have a gf ngl

also a gf probably would motivate you to do better or shit because of the romance chemicals in your brain that would stimulate you to provide (in nature, wanting you or not all men are betabuxxers or alfabuxxers by default)

the suicide rate for tall and goodlooking men must be low as fuck tbh, considering how easy they have in life

can't even imagine a depressed Chad, it's an unreal concept to me because they just got everthing they need the moment they were born

sad and lonely existence for us that will never experience any of this tho

Here is Sad Chad.

1297-EAC7-FBA3-48-BA-B346-D70-DB6-A75-B4-F-jpg.jpg

He is sad because he mogs subhumans everyday and he feels bad because of it.

Here is Sad Chad.

1297-EAC7-FBA3-48-BA-B346-D70-DB6-A75-B4-F-jpg.jpg

He is sad because he mogs subhumans everyday and he feels bad because of it.
and when does he stop acting? this is not a theater :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

also a gf probably would motivate you to do better or shit because of the romance chemicals in your brain that would stimulate you to provide
But - gf won't fix your problems sweaty :soy: :bluepill: :soy:

But - gf won't fix your problems sweaty :soy: :bluepill: :soy:
i rage so much when they say this

if i because of some miracle got a gf i would firstly be so affectionate towards her that she'd lose attraction and then it was over but considering that would not be the case, i would make a lot of effort to become better in all aspects of life in general

basically become a giga self-improover in finances, study and shit

Bascally become a giga self-improover in finances, study and shit

I used to think like this too, but as I got older I realised that having a gf wouldn't motivate me to do shit, I'd still be depressed and also it's impossible for me to love any female after being blackpilled. I just want sex, not a gf.

I used to think like this too, but as I got older I realised that having a gf wouldn't motivate me to do shit, I'd still be depressed and also it's impossible for me to love any female after being blackpilled. I just want sex, not a gf.
:feelsbadman: yea i suppose year by year reality hits harder and harder, and then comes a time when you're completely numb.when it comes to incels idk if its better to be numb or non-numb as being numb would make a lot of copes lose their effect

All the movies normalized the oncept of a depressed chad.
Depression is a big thing in today's soyciety but people wouldn't watch a non-anime movie with an depressed uglycel, so chad gets the role

non-anime movie with an depressed uglycel, so chad gets the
Even in anime they are all tall good looking Chads, subhumans sometimes can be side characters only

All the movies normalized the oncept of a depressed chad.
Depression is a big thing in today's soyciety but people wouldn't watch a non-anime movie with an depressed uglycel, so chad gets the role
tbh, but its so fucking unreal theres no way i can imagine how it happens, how does someone who can get pussy easily get depressed and shit? doesnt enter my mind.

imagine that
Hopefully I won't have to for the rest of life. Once I've saved up enough money and left the first world, I'm settling in some South American country which'll make me a multimillionaire in pesos overnight. I'm going to use my status and wealth to manipulate a teenage girl (from some poor town) into sex (it's not illegal there and no I don't care about any moral principles) and assert my ownership of her as my property.
also a gf probably would motivate you to do better or shit because of the romance chemicals in your brain that would stimulate you to provide (in nature, wanting you or not all men are betabuxxers or alfabuxxers by default)
Hell no, whenever I think of a scenario where I have a GF it feels like I've been punched in the stomach. There's no better way to bleed resources than having a GF and I need every single dollar to get to paradise. First I'd like to make it to paradise before I get into any relationship.

I can't even imagine that fucking over for me.

can't even imagine it anymore tbh

I want a girlfriend or wife and pretend that I 'love' them just as they pretend to 'love' me. That's all that it is, pretension, men use women for certain things and women use men for certain things as well, but neither one wants to admit to each other that it is all just one giant ruse, so instead we call it love in that way we don't have to constantly think about it. The power of deniability wrapped in fantasy.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: yea i suppose year by year reality hits harder and harder, and then comes a time when you're completely numb.when it comes to incels idk if its better to be numb or non-numb as being numb would make a lot of copes lose their effect

Yeah man, I have reached that numb stage now. I'm not as sad as I was maybe 2 years ago, even though I'm still in the same situation. However I am starting to lose interest in things that I used to enjoy, like playing football, going for long walks and playing video games. Nothing really matters to me anymore, nothing I do will change anything so why even bother...

its heart wrenching knowing that i will never expierience teen pussy

imagine that

fucking a woman when she is in her prime, the tightest it will ever be and feeling her juices in your cock

chads really live in fantasy land tbh, why worry about anything if you have a gf ngl

the suicide rate for tall and goodlooking men must be low as fuck tbh, considering how easy they have in life

can't even imagine a depressed Chad, it's an unreal concept to me because they just got everthing they need the moment they were born

sad and lonely existence for us that will never experience any of this tho
teen vagina is meant to be a sheath to a hero's sword. And we are the subhuman villians armed with stones and firesticks: primal weapons unworthy of casing.

teen vagina is meant to be a sheath to a hero's sword. And we are the subhuman villians armed with stones and firesticks: primal weapons unworthy of casing.
interesting analogy :feelshmm:

Imagine losing this part of your life and not wanting to kill yourself.

Imagine losing this part of your life and not wanting to kill yourself.
tbh, it's a mental ilness imo not wating to end it when you know you lost so much experiences in life