Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL brocel gets blackpilled by artificial intelligence

That's a smart AI though :feelskek:

Lmao the result didn't change

6c5

its just a random number unironically. but the dude actualy has 0% sex appeal which makes it funny to normies

People are so desperate for likes they'll post things that make a fool out of themselves.
And then as a result the useless eaters on reddit will bully them.

One of the most pathetic posts on reddit. The thing is obviously random and happened to give him a 0. Because he is truecel tier people are using that clip to make him a meme and normies find it funny that he has no sex appeal.
People are so desperate for likes they'll post things that make a fool out of themselves.
And then as a result the useless eaters on reddit will bully them.
Idk if it was him or someone else who posted it. If it was him idk why he would humiliate himself like that and allow people to take the piss out of him

Idk if it was him or someone else who posted it. If it was him idk why he would humiliate himself like that and allow people to take the piss out of him
That's what I was saying.
Even if it wasn't him posting it why would you willingly allow someone to do that? Just to fit in and because they are afraid of being ostracized for being the "weird dude" with no social media?

Last edited:
That's what I was saying.
Even if it wasn't him posting it why would you willingly allow someone to do that? Just to fit in and because they are afraid of being ostracized for being the "weird due" with no social media?
Jestermaxxing is a pretty pathetic thing to do. You will still not fit in. I feel bad for him that he had to resort to doing something like that for likes but he is pretty stupid.

Jestermaxxing is a pretty pathetic thing to do. You will still not fit in. I feel bad for him that he had to resort to doing something like that for likes but he is pretty stupid.
tbh but he's still white so it's not as embarassing for him and other guys as if he was ethnic.
Everytime an ethnic male does something like this it only hurts all other ethnic males and makes them an easier target for ridicule.
So I don't really feel sorry for him tbh

If they didn't depend on inkwells to support tinder and apps in general the AI should take your percentage and decide if you should have an account. If you're below a certain % as a male they should do you a favor and deny you a sign-up.

But obviously then they go under.

why would anyone do that to himself. come on have some self-respect. he looks like the typical white betabuxx cuck that would let chad fuck his wife 3 times a day.