Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Broke my finger today

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Legit this is bs man first my pc died on me now I also can’t even fap normally

Was it a foid who put the cast on or whatever they do

Was it a foid who put the cast on or whatever they do

yes and i dont even have a cast its just the tip of my finger so she said it isnt neccacceri so they taped it and i know shitty english go kill ur selfs if u hste it

How will you pull the trigger now?

cant even fap now

beyond over to the point where you involutarynofap

yes and i dont even have a cast its just the tip of my finger so she said it isnt neccacceri so they taped it and i know shitty english go kill ur selfs if u hste it
Neccacerri sounds like Italian footballer name

Over for fapnormalcels

Was it your right hand(asuming u r not a lefty ofc)?

If so that sucks tbh the universe doesn't let us cope in peace wtf are we supposed to do.

Was it your right hand(asuming u r not a lefty ofc)?

If so that sucks tbh the universe doesn't let us cope in peace wtf are we supposed to do.

left i fap with left and yes man all i have is fapping and gaming and i cant do both now

left i fap with left and yes man all i have is fapping and gaming and i cant do both now
It must suck x10 more if you are a gamingcel ngl.
Btw op maybe you should start to learn an ancient emergency cooming technique which is called "fapping with the weak hand". I did learn it indeed when I couldn't with the strong one now I can do it with both hands as well :feelsLSD:

It must suck x10 more if you are a gamingcel ngl.
Btw op maybe you should start to learn an ancient emergency cooming technique which is called "fapping with the weak hand". I did learn it indeed when I couldn't with the strong one now I can do it with both hands as well :feelsLSD:

both hands at the same time ? Big mog haha jk thanks for the tip bro