Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Broke my fucking tablet screen/bad luck recently.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I sperged out and punched it because it wouldn't load a fucking page, now the lcd is broken. Thankfully the bottom part still kind of work enough so i could enter my password to transfer my poorn on my computer.

Other bad luck, yesterday i ordered fast food and got the wrong order and had to wait another 30 min to get my shit, day before that my right wisdom teeth hurted because i noticed it grow on the side. I also had to pay one of my pills which is normally free.

What kind of bad shit had happened to you recently?

Last edited:
:feelskek: Just break property to buy it again haven't done shit like this since I was 13.

:feelskek: Just break property to buy it again haven't done shit like this since I was 13.

I smashed a fan I ordered on a very hot day but before it was decimated into oblivion I looked at it for half and hour, so even in moments of rage I still feel the need to plan it out ahead of time rather than it be a spontaneous event.
Why did you smashed it? It didn't work correctly?

The thing is i have small hands/wrists/forearms and i don't train, So i don't punch hard enough to break things, i just give it a light tap to get the steam off but this time i fucked up.

I’m incel and I broke my screen too by dropping my surface pro

I sperged out and punched it because it wouldn't load a fucking page, now the lcd is broken. Thankfully the bottom part still kind of work enough so i could enter my password to transfer my poorn on my computer.

Other bad luck, yesterday i ordered fast food and got the wrong order and had to wait another 30 min to get my shit, day before that my right wisdom teeth hurted because i noticed it grow on the side. I also had to pay one of my pills which is normally free.

What kind of bad shit had happened to you recently?
My computer didn't boot properly once and has been booting slower than usual as of late. I might have to reformat the C: and check to make sure my memory isn't starting to fail.

can you connect it via hdmi to another screen?
it would be nice to salvage it somehow or part it out.

can you connect it via hdmi to another screen?
it would be nice to salvage it somehow or part it out.
Not a bad idea but I'm planning to change the screen. I need to get my retarded frustration in check. I wish i had my mom patience tbh ngl.

Why did you smashed it? It didn't work correctly?

The thing is i have small hands/wrists/forearms and i don't train, So i don't punch hard enough to break things, i just give it a light tap to get the steam off but this time i fucked up.
Your inner power level is rising
I’m incel and I broke my screen too by dropping my surface pro
Incel trait: dropping things without force and it breaks

Your inner power level is rising

Incel trait: dropping things without force and it breaks