Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Broke up with my gf of 2 years while chadfishing. I guess it’s finally over..

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
There you have it folks. Girls will wait 2years for a chad that they have never met or seen. But chad would have to invest back.

I could have done it longer but I just felt bad. She was probably getting pressured by family and friends and etc.

088F8DDB 0704 46F5 A1C7 C8699435A9E0
39F508DD 733F 4D39 80FE DCB584748F0B
E62536D1 76E6 4C25 85FD 921DE4EB1650
0A73D1A3 4C4A 4E42 847E 3D28B2B44CB0

Last edited:
good job bro, she deserved that

Damn dude, you're one evil bastard. XD

huh? you dated this girl long distance for two years? and she never even asked to cam with you??? she must have an extremely low IQ to go along with a chadfish for that long...

Doing god's work OP

huh? you dated this girl long distance for two years? and she never even asked to cam with you??? she must have an extremely low IQ to go along with a chadfish for that long...
I sent her fake snapchats pics and vids for first year until that stopped working. After that I just avoid her and guilt trip her when she asks for pics.

Lifefuel but also suifuel because she’ll never love me the way I am

So you chadfished her into virtual relationship for 2 years?

fucking lol, it's the blonde girl from over a fucking year ago

She is pretty high iq, she is in medschool now. All girls get delusional when it comes to chad.

Last edited:
I sent her fake snapchats pics and vids for first year until that stopped working. After that I just avoid her and guilt trip her when she asks for pics.
oh, i see. Where did you meet her? and did you guys talk on the phone or just text? What kind of things did you talk about? Was it hard to be interesting and to keep the conversation going?

You should meet up with her and do a catfishman impression.

She surely liked you for your personality. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

oh, i see. Where did you meet her? and did you guys talk on the phone or just text? What kind of things did you talk about? Was it hard to be interesting and to keep the conversation going?
Met her on badoo dating app. She we talk and texted . We texted daily for 2 years and talked about living together and having a family and what we did daily and what our future plans were and sexting

Met her on badoo dating app. She we talk and texted . We texted daily for 2 years and talked about living together and having a family and what we did daily and what our future plans were and sexting
damn man u r such a dick but it was so good, i want to see her crying face, fucking bitch

Didn't she send you nudes?

Most foids are that dumb. He should have continued and asked for money. Women are evil

You dragged this on for two whole years? Holy shit, how do you even have the patience for that? Wow

Can you post chad pictures you used?

Should tell her you are going to kill yourself.

She looks dumb, good job bro', some nice work there. Should of said you found someone else though & wasn't interested anymore or pretend you went gay lol.

This gave me PTSD flashbacks to my online girlfriend at 17.

This is brutal, man. And you told me not to feel guilty because they're just chad-worshipping whores lol.

She is pretty high iq, she is in medschool now. All girls get delusional when it comes to chad.

Quite the accomplishment to string this hoe along. FYI, I would take a hoe with a high book IQ over a high street IQ any day of the week. High street IQ bitches are too risky.

Foids act like thirsty cucks when Chad comes along, I’ve seen it myself while chadfishing.

Now this is completely fucking based and blackpilled. You're one low inhib bastard that I'll never be able to be. Keep on doing God's work.

I would totally celebrate this, but she had 2 normiecocks every week on the side anyway.
If this doesn't find its way on It, can someone post it with a throwaway? I want to see the soycucks rage over this.

I legitimately want to ROPE yet also laugh.

No foid would ever HOLD out or even want to meet up with me in micro seconds of looking at my face, yet this hoe is willing to wait 2 YEARS for Chad. :feelsrope:

On the other hand, I hope this makes her consider taking on her own life.

Have you ever shared the ahem, wealth?

LOL dude I've done this for years with women, sending them webcam vids that were just model fags off webcam sites as snapchat videos formatted to their resolution to look real.

I saw so much snap vagina it got boring.

The best ones were married women, when they'd bury their finger in their cunt and you'd see the big engagement diamond at the knuckle just outside their cunt.

The soycuck face was in my head everytime I saw that.

I went through a serious downer phase with the chadfishing and seeing all of these sluts from tinder and Insta just send nudes so easy. You really realize that even if you "ascended," you'd just be the next guy with used goods, who wil lose interest in you unless you're a million miles out of her league and that she just couldn't do better.

The smartphone for women is nothing more than making them unpaid marketers to the next potential Chad sale, and after the "transaction" is over (nudes, meet fuck date ghost whatever), it's onto the next lead, because women naturally want the "freedom" to have "new love" feelings perpetually.

They're fucking junkies on their phone.

I'm still fucking dead inside from it all. I wish I were a retard that never saw all those married women, girls in relationships, sending nudes and asking to meet/fuck is easy. The married/relationship women generally weren't ONS types, I had to work them with a real fantasy Chad reputation of being busy, but generally it took a week or two tops of heavy flirting and being in her head before they were sending cunt/tit photos and vids.

It made me realize it'd never be worth it with my real body, face, height. It was ME talking to these women, on text, on voice, it was my personality, the only difference was the physical beauty.

Last edited:
People will still tell you you're alone because of your personality, even though you interacted with her for 2 years lmao. It's all looks.

Haha you're a legend stringing her out this long
I dont know how you do it. Did she ever express doubts u were fake?
I hope she gets ptsd from chad dumping her. whats the bet shell start messaging u again in like 3 weeks.

probably a guy foidfishing your chadfish
Haha you're a legend stringing her out this long
I dont know how you do it. Did she ever express doubts u were fake?
I hope she gets ptsd from chad dumping her. whats the bet shell start messaging u again in like 3 weeks.
if it’s really her she already has a new bf and doesn’t even remember who he is

Should have found a way to irreversibly ruin that mutts life

Lmao she fucked a chad 10 mins after saying "... goodbye ..." or may be she typed it while a cock was in her mouth already.

A western white hole

Love

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So fucking BASED and BLACKPILLED
FUUUUUAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not all heros wear capes. OP youre one based motherfucker. :feelsokman:

When I was chadfishing I didn't string them along for two years but they would eventually accuse me of using someone else's pics. I would immediately say "Let's chat on webcam right now" and none of the dozen or so times did they call my bluff, they never wanted to cam. I guess they weren't wearing fakeup and they didn't want to leave a bad first impression. And because I offered to cam, they would go on believing I was the chad in the pics.
Foids are so dumb around chad, but with the real me, every foid is a cynical cunning sleuth.

People will still tell you you're alone because of your personality, even though you interacted with her for 2 years lmao. It's all looks.
people are generally evil