Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brother got arranged marriage and did not have sex

A

Arab

Banned
-
So my brother got married to some arab girl. They were together 6 months and didn't have sex.

There is basically some ritual you have to do to have sex with the women. I can't remember what its called by the top of my head. But this dumb fool didn't do it.

Because of his job they had to stay distance and have time apart, they didn't live with each other.

Then he said they kept having arguments so they divorced.

My brother is a cuck.

Really feel for him and hes still a virgin at age 32.

What is this sex ritual? I've never heard of it.

Your brother is a volcel at this point

tehgymcel420 said:
What is this sex ritual? I've never heard of it.

same

I know a bunch of arabcels and am familiar with arab/islamic culture

never heard such thing

The marriage is not valid if he doesn't have sex with her on the day of the wedding, kek

Was She cute?

Pat him on the back on behalf of us all.

It's a sin to not fuck your wife. May Allah give him guidance...ameen

Tellem--T said:
It's a sin to not fuck your wife. May Allah give him guidance...ameen

Peace be upon him.

I am from a strict salafist muslim background (now atheist/murtaad), never heard of such ritual. In sharia law a woman generally does not have right to divorce except some fringe circumstances, that includes:

1. The husband leaves islam and becomes an apostate
2. The husband is not able to provide (NEET)
3. The husband is impotent, sexually defunct
4. The husband does not fuck his wife for more than 3 months (or stays away from his wife for more than 3 months).
5. The husband is extremely abusive that might result into serious physical harm.

Your ritual has no ground from a sharia law perspective, that's a complete BS.

What a poor cuck. I do envy the arranged marriage aspect. Looks-matched marriages at 18 would solve a lot of the problems of hypergamy and inceldom. If I were arranged-married to an FHO, I'd be fucking her every chance I got. SMH.

eurocel said:
The marriage is not valid if he doesn't have sex with her on the day of the wedding, kek

This is bullshit

This might be the most cucked thing I've read today, lol. I would make it clear that I expect sex before I agreed to the marriage.

Also, there is no such thing as marital rape in Arab culture, so he could just go that path.

zebracrossing said:
This is bullshit

In the West, I think marriages can be annulled if the couple don't fuck - i.e. consummate the marriage).

BlackPill47 said:
In the West, I think marriages can be annulled if the couple don't fuck - i.e. consummate the marriage).

I have heard of marriages being annulled but I've heard plenty of cases where couples haven't fucked and the guy has been divorce raped and put on child support for someone elses kids.

It should be the rule though.

chudur-budur said:
I am from a strict salafist muslim background (now atheist/murtaad), never heard of such ritual. In sharia law a woman generally does not have right to divorce except some fringe circumstances, that includes:
1. The husband leaves islam and becomes an apostate
2. The husband is not able to provide (NEET)
3. The husband is impotent, sexually defunct
4. The husband does not fuck his wife for more than 3 months (or stays away from his wife for more than 3 months).
5. The husband is extremely abusive that might result into serious physical harm.
Your ritual has no ground from a sharia law perspective, that's a complete BS.

Deobandi?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Deobandi?

Deobandi's are not true salafists, I used to follow Ahl-al-hadiths but not anymore. But my family still does.

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Deobandi?
Deobandi's are not true salafists, I used to follow Ahl-al-hadiths but not anymore. But my family still does.

My friend's uncle is a mixture of both; he calls himself a deobandi but he also follows ahl-al-hadiths. I've heard him say that often (the term, I mean). My friend's father however is more liberal, so sometimes they get into fiery discussions. This one time it got so bad, they were practically yelling at each other and I just couldn't hold in my laughter so I was sitting there with the biggest smile on my face as it was happening. Kek.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
My friend's uncle is a mixture of both; he calls himself a deobandi but he also follows ahl-al-hadiths. I've heard him say that often (the term, I mean). My friend's father however is more liberal, so sometimes they get into fiery discussions. This one time it got so bad, they were practically yelling at each other and I just couldn't hold in my laughter so I was sitting there with the biggest smile on my face as it was happening. Kek.

Deobandis don't consider taking over the power to be one of their goals, they don't believe in the resurrection of the caliphate. They mainly focus on missionary activities. But all militant activists are geerally from alh-al-hadtih background. So far I have seen they despise each other a lot, ahl-al-hadiths regularly call deobandis as "cuck of the britishers".

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Deobandis don't consider taking over the power to be one of their goals, they don't believe in the resurrection of the caliphate. They mainly focus on missionary activities. But all militant activists are geerally from alh-al-hadtih background. So far I have seen they despise each other a lot, ahl-al-hadiths regularly call deobandis as "cuck of the britishers".

That's funny, because deobandis call the barelvis "the Britcuck servants" considering they allied with them during the British Raj and they generally don't support jihad to get rid of the invaders, because they wanted peaceful protests instead and/or co-operated with the Brits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back