Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother listens to me eat

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
This fat fuck HATES it when anyone else besides him is eating. I was eating some hard candy so it made loud sounds I knew it would catch his attention, then I quietly got up to exit my room to catch this fatass in the act and lo and behold he was outside the door of my room listening to me eat like a fucking weirdo. He instantly walked back to his room SEETHING when I came out of my room like he wasn't just acting like an actual cuckold. This faggot was actually pissed.
Every time I make food he always goes to the bathroom (which is located closer to the kitchen so he can hear better), he never actually takes a piss though, no. He does this to see what I'm cooking like he's the fucking food police or some shit. When I'm done making my meal I eat it in my room (which is right by his room :reeeeee:) and every time he comes out, stands by my door for a few minutes, and listens to me chow down and this makes him fume. I also saw him leaving my room once when I left it unattended which means he goes in there when he knows I'm not around. In addition to this I'm 99% sure he goes in my room when I'm taking a shit or a shower. This fucker needs his ass beat so fucking bad. :feelsree:

I hate the excessive mouth chewing sound but I'm not crazy like your brother.

I hate the excessive mouth chewing sound but I'm not crazy like your brother.
It's not even that, he hates when other people get to eat because he's a greedy fatass

Fuckin' smack that bitch.

Ff5 1

what the fuck? that is bizarre. why does he do this

Eat rice with him

I'm 99% sure he goes in my room when I'm taking a shit or a shower.
Get a lock or set up a trap man.
Have something to indicate that he has entered or not.

:lul: Lol wtf is this, wtf is wrong with your brother.

Put some pins spike up by your door so next time he goes snooping hes sure to find something that "Spikes" his interest

i hate slurping on soup sound
I hate that too, I hate soup in general.
I'll eat it but in the end I want to chew on something.

your brother sounds insane. wouldnt surprise me if he hits you with an axe whilst you are sleeping