Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Browsed Incelistan.net for a few seconds

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
and could not belive how cucked that shit was, they allow females and even gave them their own shitty pinkpill section where the rant about every guy that approaches them is too ugly/creepy while they cant get Chad.

I did not even know that site existed. All I know was the virgin chan. But that place is full of faggot trolls.

"Welcome to Incelistan! - A Gender Inclusive Incel Forum" "Why the words c uck and soyboy are anti-male"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

being an incel and not hating women and normshits is the most cucked thing ever.

Why the hell do women always invite themselves to male dominated groups, even when they are unwanted?

and could not belive how cucked that shit was, they allow females and even gave them their own shitty pinkpill section where the rant about every guy that approaches them is too ugly/creepy while they cant get Chad.
I see some dudes on this forum on there as well :feelsbaton:

I'm keking so hard at that fucking forum. I heard it was supposed to be a more "radical" version of this website. Looks like it's not.

I'm keking so hard at that fucking forum. I heard it was supposed to be a more "radical" version of this website. Looks like it's not.
There is no other site as radical as this forum.
The gore videos is the only thing that can surpass our based vulgarity.

After watching several documentaries on incels, the media always shows screenshots of this forum.
They'll never fucking cover incels on incelistan.net because they don't fit the fucking narrative.

It's like it is the r/IncelsWithoutBalls counterpart to this forum, they all need to be gassed aslong with everyone else who isn't one of us

Bunch of soyboy normies LARPING as us, fucking hilarious.

Seems very contradictory.

Women cannot be incel.
Some even complain that their husbands aren't good looking enough :feelskek: :feelskek:

The name implies it is but it definitely is not. Not sure why they chose that name and then have the softest rules ever, even allowing women. There's also another forum that looks like a kiwifarms honeypot that has some of the members from here.
What's that other forum called?

what a trash site

Same as this one but with a different top level domain, link is blocked here I think and any thread discussing it gets removed. It's just as trash as "incelistan" and has kiwifarms look and feel
Oh yeah, I know which one you're talking about. I just now saw it again, they have a "Bluepill Discussion" JFL. Why are threads about that site removed?

I tend to avoid websites where I can't call everyone a faggot.

Honestly, it's a bit like the old 2009 love-shy forums, before we made misogyny fun.

Last edited:
Women CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be incel

incelistan is bluepill cuck central

I just browsed that site a few moments ago, seems like they allow faggots and trannies to post there aswell. No thanks, don't bring that LGBTQ garbage into hetero/straight male inceldom circles too.

I dont tolerate anyone who tolerate femoid scum

These cucks are not worthy of calling themselves incels

I just browsed that site a few moments ago, seems like they allow faggots and trannies to post there aswell. No thanks, don't bring that LGBTQ garbage into hetero/straight male inceldom circles too.
fags and trannies (and foids) can stop being "incel" within 5mins of installing grindr or tinder, only heterosexual males suffer inceldom

fags and trannies (and foids) can stop being "incel" within 5mins of installing grindr or tinder, only heterosexual males suffer inceldom
FACEandLMS mentioned before in one of his live podcasts, about how he went into a fag club, and got multiple gay men offering to have sex with him. Legit, only ugly straight men can be incels.

Holy fuck JFL at that place.

I didn’t know it existed.

Yeah it's a shithole. I just saw a femcel thread of a MTF tranny complaining Chad doesnt want anything to do with it

There is no other site as radical as this forum.
The gore videos is the only thing that can surpass our based vulgarity.
Normies are more scared of words on a screen than a beheading on bestgore.

Normies are more scared of words on a screen than a beheading on bestgore.
Makes sense

Words have the power to pierce through someone's soul.

Normalfaggotry is everywhere. We need new m00t.

cuckistan.net

Most incel fourums allow women including the larson fourums.

NGL never knew that site exsisted how do you find half these sites am i just to low iq or nah ?

That forum belongs to trash.

Being a hole and being an incel are mutually exclusive.

Lmao
What a shitty Forum that one is.

I only browse incels.co and sometimes /r/braincels, anything else is too cucked for my tastes.