Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Browsing Tiktok makes me want to drive my fucking fist in the wall.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Seriously I know shits bad for my already deteriorating mental state but somehow I cant stop and its almost a masochistic tendency.
Every post is all about "oh look at my and my boyfriend teehee" "oh im so attractive teehee"
Also a bunch of scrawny peacocking ass faggots that only get by with pulling bitches due to thier chad faces which proves the entire facepill in general. God fucking dammit the only fantasy i have is using my martial arts skills and boxing lessons to good use and fucking breaking thier noses and snapping thier cartilage filled necks like a fucking toothpick.
The whole god forsaken app is a huge suifuel platform and I hate that life is so unfair due to my subhuman genes and ill most likely won't ever be in that position. I literally had a rage filled anger attack earlier which consisted of me punching my pillow and shadowboxing and doing pushups in order to calm myself down.

Sorry if this thread comes off as bizarre or crude i just needed somewhere to get this off my chest.

You deserve it if you waqtch TikTok.

Lol I remember a curry on here @Smallframecel uploaded videos on tiktok back early 2019 and teen foids would mock him and call him ugly

Ive never browsed that shit

So uninstall the app then brainlet, why do you have that shit installed in the first place?

I agree. It's among the most blackpilling things out there.

You should get off all social media mate. It's pure cancer. It's designed to depress and make you feel inferior so it will keep your attention and buy shit from the ads they serve you.

lung cancer is healthier than tiktok bingbong

DD62D928 5864 41BC B83E 474263BCE921

Installed Tiktok.
Saw a roastie dance.
Uninstalled Tiktok.

Do what I did and channel your anger and coom to the hot TikTok foids.

All I see on there is some 5/10 Latina teens sad that White Chad won't come and give them the time of day.

Delete that Chinese spyware off your phone.

Seriously I know shits bad for my already deteriorating mental state but somehow I cant stop and its almost a masochistic tendency.
Every post is all about "oh look at my and my boyfriend teehee" "oh im so attractive teehee"
Also a bunch of scrawny peacocking ass faggots that only get by with pulling bitches due to thier chad faces which proves the entire facepill in general. God fucking dammit the only fantasy i have is using my martial arts skills and boxing lessons to good use and fucking breaking thier noses and snapping thier cartilage filled necks like a fucking toothpick.
The whole god forsaken app is a huge suifuel platform and I hate that life is so unfair due to my subhuman genes and ill most likely won't ever be in that position. I literally had a rage filled anger attack earlier which consisted of me punching my pillow and shadowboxing and doing pushups in order to calm myself down.

Sorry if this thread comes off as bizarre or crude i just needed somewhere to get this off my chest.
Tiktok is all the worst aspects of Twitter combined with all the worst aspects of Instagram- you couldn't create something more cancerous if you tried.

Why do you torture yourself?

Just like there are members here who check out IT and FDS daily and get triggered by them every single time.

What's the point?