Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bruce Willis daughters: Normies ADMITTING Black Pill facts about jaw structure

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
@FACEandLMS

Remember how normies and ITcucks always make fun of us for stating that a couple of millimeters in jaw area can either make you cast away or an IdolChad?

Well, here are Bruce Willis daughter:

1280_rumer_bruce.jpg

5e9f0dbaf242ab6fc334bbe5

rumer.jpg

No need to state what's off with her lower thrid.
Thankfully for her, she's rich, white, is a foid and always has makeup so no worries she'll be fine.

What is funniy is how normies react to it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/15v3w8/i_know_this_is_mean_but_i_had_to_find_out_what/

Click on the right arrow to see the comparison after his ''fix''.
From low tier Becky to Stacey just by liquifying away some of those jaw structures.

Look how blackpilled the comments are:

Everyone is blackpilled until an incel says something then they are called out and gaslighted n everything

I cant stop laffing
they look like trannies

not that bad in the first pic tbh. I would date her 10/10

brutally mogs me. easily double my testosterone

I guess she will play Jaws in the next James Bond.

>Reddit
>normies
Cage

Perfect for breeding though. With a jaw like that and considering who her dad is your sons would be guaranteed Chads.

Just a few millimetres of bone take her from being able to settle with a Chad for life to becoming a guaranteed hardcore feminist in a few years time.

Jaws me. She's just more masculine, and not a bad gene to pass on.
Perfect for breeding though. With a jaw like that and considering who her dad is your sons would be guaranteed Chads.

Women require less jaw but men need excess jaw, funny that.

Its more than a jaw morph, look at the nose as well.

What if she gives birth to a female though? I guess that'd be fine as well because tutorial mode in that case.

She has easy access to the most skilled cosmetic surgeons on the planet. She could pick up the phone and say "I'm Bruce Willis' daughter" and be scheduled for a consultation that day but she doesn't bother because her life is already essentially perfect.

Those genes would have looked better on a guy. Long con by Bruce to make Chad grand babies. It’s also pretty remarkable just how much she looks like her mom with less Jaw. Basically mom’s cheekbones and nose but dad’s eyes and jaw

Last edited:
Everyone is blackpilled until an incel says something then they are called out and gaslighted n everything
Elizabeth Moss jawmogs me to oblivion :cryfeels:

jaw mogs me to the next realm. Maybe testosterone mogs me too.

Those genes would have looked better on a guy. Long con by Bruce to make Chad grand babies. It’s also pretty remarkable just how much she looks like her mom with less Jaw. Basically mom’s cheekbones and nose but dad’s eyes and jaw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back