Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [BRUTAL AF] ABSOLUTE PROOF FOIDS HATE MANLETS

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
Foids will cry about how we need body positivity for obese women but then go on TikTok and start bashing on short men like this. JFL at anyone who thinks foids want body positivity for men too. THIS IS HOW THEY TRULY FEEL ABOUT SHORT MEN

"ankle biters"
"they be like 'i can't control it' okay and idc if you can or can't lol"
"garden gnomes"
"chihuahua energy"
And it goes on and on and on

ALSO in the comments so many foids are saying that they're shaming short men in response to men shaming tall women even though 1)women have been shaming short men first and for far longer, 2) the overwhelming majority of men don't care that much about women's height to the point of actively shaming them the same way women do to manlets, they're reacting to a behavior of a small percentage of men while the majority of women discriminate against short men and 3) it's hypocritical as fuck because they're the ones always spouting about body positivity and then go ahead and do shit like this

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe8MeL1V/

EDIT: more pics this shit is so brutal im boutta rope

AVERAGE HEIGHT = MANLET THEORY CONFIRMED. IVE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS

Attachments

• 1613176381885.png
    1613176381885.png
    195 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
IT won't touch this

Just accept the fact that you're genetic trash, sweaty. Stop complain and be thankful you were even allowed to be born. :soy:

Just accept the fact that you're genetic trash, sweaty. Stop complain and be thankful you were even allowed to be born. :soy:
Just be thankful you are born the lowest of the low subhuman. Seems legit.

They wear 5 inch whores heels then laugh at "short" men that could k.o them with one punch. Foids ego are on another dimension, and their logic are none existent.

What this foid doesn't realize is that any manlet could break every single bone in her body. They wrongly think they are even stronger than a manlet.

I swear to god I wanna kick that foid in the mouth, and all the rest of those whores. TikTok is pure ragefuel, plain and simple.

I swear to god I wanna kick that foid in the mouth, and all the rest of those whores. TikTok is pure ragefuel, plain and simple.
it's absolutely brutal, TikTok allows them to be their true selves. More men need to be shown this shit so they'll stop being bluepilled idiots and recognize the blackpill truth about this world

Remember, it’s all in your head.

Height doesn’t matter.
Looks don’t matter.
Personality is what matters.
Just go to the gym and take a shower.
Respect women.
Get therapy.
You’re radicalised.

it's absolutely brutal, TikTok allows them to be their true selves. More men need to be shown this shit so they'll stop being bluepilled idiots and recognize the blackpill truth about this world
Idk why more men aren't blackpilled, alot of zoomer guys use TikTok.

I don't get one thing, why foids dont mind having sex with short women, but mind having sex with short men? Why do they have much higher standards for us? Fucking clown world

I don't get one thing, why foids dont mind having sex with short women, but mind having sex with short men? Why do they have much higher standards for us? Fucking clown world
because when it comes to men their evolutionary instincts programmed into them by natural selection kick in. A man's frame and height are of extreme importance to his future survival and reproductive success so foids brains have been programmed to prefer larger men so their own sons will benefit from the size advantages and thus further carry on the foids genetic line. When it comes to sex with short foids, the entire dynamic is different because it's not possible for them to have biological children in the first place

If men dislike tall women then why is that RE8 village vamp woman going viral, reality is tall women reject short men unless he looks good & she couldn't get a tall guy.

Every group vying for more power uses equality as a shield while they conceal a sword.

because when it comes to men their evolutionary instincts programmed into them by natural selection kick in. A man's frame and height are of extreme importance to his future survival and reproductive success so foids brains have been programmed to prefer larger men so their own sons will benefit from the size advantages and thus further carry on the foids genetic line. When it comes to sex with short foids, the entire dynamic is different because it's not possible for them to have biological children in the first place
Tbh, and it rages me, they are only selective with us

Remember, it’s all in your head.

Height doesn’t matter.
Looks don’t matter.
Personality is what matters.
Just go to the gym and take a shower.
Respect women.
Get therapy.
You’re radicalised.
TOP KEK JFL

Brutal. Females are truly evil.

When males make fun of women's intelligence and a women call it sexist because its true. Rather than new examples of smart women they bring up examples about dead women scientists from history. They hate ugly smart women and every modern example they have needs to be smart and pretty. Even every other attribute needs to be pretty as a baseline such as pretty and athletic.
Or pretty and artistic, pretty and CEO, pretty and fat. Successful people to then need to be pretty. Their small intellect can't understand why men respect smart men or athletic men who are small or ugly. They havent allowed their brain to actually try thinking. The makeup they use has also altered their brain function and they think they themselves are above average in looks.
Foids are programmed to just be shallow baby ovens.
Don't mind what their mouths say like the one talking in this video, since their pussy lips are the only thing they listen to when they talk to each other.

Believing that women have opinions is bluepill. They're programmed by their basic biology and do not rise above it. Those that talk shit about men's appearance means they are just leaches and any man they will cling to won't benefit from ber adding value to that relationship. They want what in their eyes is intrinsic value in a man. Basically these women are not only basic, but basic sluts who will disappear into boring lives of single motherhood after getting knocked up by their 6'5" male or if.... a big if... pretty enough they will ascend into trophy wife status where their successful husbands marry then to take care of the kids as a maid and when she starts getting old and ugly will be replaced but someone both prettier and kinder and younger. While she is a stay at home mom her transformation into and old saggy skinned Karen by the ripe age of 35 years old after her children steal her beauty through pregnancy and stress.

Point out any wrinkles she has. Its worse than being called short. Her youth is the equivalence to height. This attacks both looks and smv. Although men don't care it kicks her awareness of her biological clock. She can't control it she can only attempt to compensate for it. But I said, women can't compensate effectively since looks is tied heavily to her personality.

yeah, i find this totally unfair.

Notice how lesbians have way lower standards for finding a foid partner, but if they wanted to fuck a dude, they must be chad or nothing.

This is the strongest erfuel I've seen in a long time, ngl

im not a manlet but its still ropefuel

Manletkind should be pardoned of 1 ER event to put these cunts back in line

Heh guys remember that time when we all choose to be subhuman manlets in the womb? And we totally had a choice at existing? Right? Right guys?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-004801~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210402-004801~2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
fucking whores ngl

This right here is why I don't respect w*men

B-b-but face>height :feels:
Yeah I'm here cause of my face not my 5'5 height,. Gtfoh :feelsclown:

The most infuriating part is knowing there are still retards that deny women hate short men despite hundreds of examples like this proving them wrong.

The most infuriating part is knowing there are still retards that deny women hate short men despite hundreds of examples like this proving them wrong.
Exactly, how can they deny such an obvious reality? They've blinded themselves because they can't cope with the truth
Manletkind should be pardoned of 1 ER event to put these cunts back in line
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: