Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal age pill for famous child actor

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Didnt expect this guy to look this bad.

He was such a chad child actor.

But still got a 6/10 asian female

I enjoyed this video:

The most brutal agepill is I can't watch any more AVGN videos where James isn't wearing a hat because the Norwood is too brutal to behold. And I like his videos.

That video also popped up in my feed, since I was still subscribed to AVGN (loved his older videos). Macaulay Culkin acting is terrible in this vid, he's gone really downhill. Home Alone was definitaly the peak of his career.

What a shame, I remember originally seeing what he looked like now a few years ago and was surprised.

Apparently hes dating the Asian girl from zack and cody
470D164800000578-5152925-Je_t_aime_Macaulay_Culkin_was_pictured_enjoying_a_romantic_holid-a-5_1512594566388.jpg

Do you think his current appearance is primarily due to aging or drug use?

Also, he looks way better than me. Ahhh...

Macaulay Culkin is your typical pasty skinned, rat faced Jew boy, anorexic Auschwitz body and souless bug eyes. His permanently undeveloped neotonous features were cute once, but now as a "grown man" are plain creepy.
Without childhood fame he'd be fucked for life and incel.

By by his own admission Caulkin took to to making millions, portraying a spoilt brat as a real-life spoilt brat, like a duck to water. In interviews he acknowledges his fame made him a a made man for life, before his 12th Birthday party and never took it for granted.
His "drug use" is limited to a casual Weed habit, and prescribed medicines due to slight pressures of his childhood fame.

No drama, no drugs, no bankruptcy no "heroin", no scheming agents (in fact he had a good lawyer peventing his parents defrauding their own son).

As a result of being rich he bagged the following ladies, who also probably latched onto him for feelings of nostalgia and the calming halo effect of a more innocent time
https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/macaulay-culkin

All this just for starring in Home Alone 1 and Home Alone 2. None of his other films were profitable.

Last edited:
he looks like shit because of past drug use. I can guarantee hed look so much better if he didnt get addicted and ruin his life.

4F2ABBA100000578-0-image-m-33_1534550649557.jpg

He's doing alright. Say the line, ethnics.
JBW
maxresdefault_%282%29.jpg

JFL at posting in the wrong thread.

EqMVJo2.jpg

All he got was an Asian. I thought with his status he could do much better. Granted she does have thick thighs.

asian females disgust me, makes me want to catfish them.

The curse of neoteny destroyed him, also extreme crack addiction exacerbated his overall look.

Who cares? He did well for himself. Goes to show you status goes a long way. Though the asian female white male dynamic is so tiresome and cliche.

he looks like a magikarp.
money is a tool, U need to know how to use it to beef up, but he just wasted it on shit

The AVGN episode sucked tbh.

he was never a chad

even as a kid he is ugly

he just has an innocent high trust face

but he is ugly structure wise

his test must be -100

EqMVJo2.jpg

All he got was an Asian. I thought with his status he could do much better. Granted she does have thick thighs.
I don’t even like Asians, but I’d proudly turn her inside out with my penis.
The AVGN episode sucked tbh.
Tbh

You can tell James is over the character and it’s all about money now. The only good episode in a long time was the Earth Bound one because it was less scripted and more of his actual thoughts of the game.

The most brutal agepill is I can't watch any more AVGN videos where James isn't wearing a hat because the Norwood is too brutal to behold. And I like his videos.
I've been hat coping too since I started balding. The age pill is the most soul-crushing pill out there.
I can't even get someone who looks like her. He's won this game.

Last edited:
I see him in the news a bit now, usually because hes shilling some shitty new podcast that nobody will care about because everyone has a podcast in 2018.

Him and Haley Joel Osment, the two ugliest child stars turned adults I can think of.

James and Mike both look better then him. He looks like a heavy drinker

Hes worth 15 million and doesnt need to work hes doing fine for himself

He only looks like that cause he was hooked on heroin.