Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal agepill in persona 3

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191017 190117 PPSSPP

Screenshot 20191017 190143 PPSSPP

Screenshot 20191017 190208 PPSSPP

Tfw you will never have a cute shy highschool gf that walks home with you and plays video games with you as she sits on your lap
:feelscry:

The Persona franchise has many Blackpills within its entries.
For example, in Persona 4 every party member of the Investigation Team are Chadlites (Yu, the protag is Chad) and Stacies, while the weird-looking kid in the Story (Mitsuo Kubo) is deemed "creepy" by foids because he dared to approach them as a sub8 male, and then goes ER on people, he is the perfect insert of an Incel

I'm crying. How can existence torture us like this. I feel like I'm in a hologram universe and experimenters are trying to see how much bullshit I can take before I explode

This the psp version? I used to play it before I got bored of JRPGs.

Tfw you will never have a cute shy highschool gf that walks home with you and plays video games with you as she sits on your lap
the fact that others my age experience this at this very moment is :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

FUCK THEM

It only gets worse
The dark, cruel, suffocating shadow of the future looms over me without mercy and without remorse. It chokes every inch of my being and fractures me with sharp, acute pain which cannot be replicated by a being of lesser evil.

Prepare for the end my friend.

the fact that others my age experience this at this very moment is :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

FUCK THEM
All you have to do is go on social media and get bombarded by a stream of suicidefuel from seeing your peers enjoying their teen love. :feelsrope:

The dark, cruel, suffocating shadow of the future looms over me without mercy and without remorse. It chokes every inch of my being and fractures me with sharp, acute pain which cannot be replicated by a being of lesser evil.

Prepare for the end my friend.
You should be a writer

Before, you could feel like that when you're 60 or something. Nowadays, with the new standards of what's acceptable regarding age differences in relationships, at 20 that window of opportunity is already pretty much closed.