Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal Agepill On FDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
'So I got into a relationship with him. I was 22 by then and he was 39.

Sexually he was repulsive to the highest degree. He was fit and still had his hair. But inside I was always screaming "ew ew ew he is oooollllldd" whenever he'd touch me. I had to channel every ounce of energy not to cringe or tense up when he'd touch me so as not to offend him. Hugging him wasn't like hugging a man. I don't even know how to explain it. But he had old guy skin? Just not manly.'

This man she's talking about also bought her an apartment at the start of the relationship and 'everything she wanted'. She calls him a predator but in a legal way :feelsseriously:. She's still married to him at 35 but planning her escape...also has a disabled kid with him.

Last edited:
All men are competing for women aged 18-30 yet people deny sub 8 theory

Exactly, and many Chads in their 30s are age frauding
Also there are more young men than women, men with autism or other diseases are not getting laid, women have way lower sex drives (lol), women having the government betabux for them from men wageslaving, social media making it easy for women to get Chad. Lol if anyone thinks sub 8 is a meme :lul: :lul: :lul:

Foid gets everything she wants, still lists for Chad and hates those even remotely unattractive... No change there then

Also there are more young men than women, men with autism or other diseases are not getting laid, women have way lower sex drives (lol), women having the government betabux for them from men wageslaving, social media making it easy for women to get Chad. Lol if anyone thinks sub 8 is a meme :lul: :lul: :lul:

People don't know shit on this forum its bluepilled as fuck

All men are competing for women aged 18-30 yet people deny sub 8 theory
Sub 8 theorists cannot leave any publication alone, because apparently it is an argument in favor.
:feelsseriously:

Agepill is more brutal for men than it is for women.

Sub 8 theorists cannot leave any publication alone, because apparently it is an argument in favor.
:feelsseriously:
Ikr why can't they just keep their ideas to themselves? Literally every thread turns into a sub8 autistic debate.

FACTS :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Any publication?
Yes, this is not related at all with sub 8, it is very far-fetched. The only thing that is true is the majority of men competing for young women. But this does not specifically set aside men of 7 or 6.

Yes, this is not related at all with sub 8, it is very far-fetched. The only thing that is true is the majority of men competing for young women. But this does not specifically set aside men of 7 or 6.
Why would women settle for a 7 when they can get an 8?

Ikr why can't they just keep their ideas to themselves? Literally every thread turns into a sub8 autistic debate.
Then do not suggest "sub 8 confirmed" in a thread with little relationship.

Why would women settle for a 7 when they can get an 8?
What part of Chad is not everywhere you don't understand?
There are locations and ethnicities that very rarely will produce an 8+ man so guess who has his chance.

The wall isn’t a lie.

this is why the best age to compete for is 13-14 :feelsokman:
:feelstrash: but seriously the best time to compete for roasties is HS because they aren't yet open to the massive dating pool of older men all itching to date younger women.

Agepill is brutal

@Ellsworth
It had nothing to do with his age. She was creeped out by him because he wasn’t Chad. Dude was only 35 not 75. 35 yo guys who take care of themselves can look great.

She would abandon her own child just because the father is older than her. Disgusting "person".