Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Brutal] "AITA for always telling my disfigured virgin twin brother about my successful sex life when he has a hard time dating?"

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Twin gets run over by car and becomes a disfigured incel while his chad twin gets to live a normal life and have sex with girls and has the audacity to brag about it to his disfigured incel brother. If I had a twin doing this to me I would have gone crazy and ER on my brother. I'm surprised some of the comments actually acknowledged the twin would have a hard time dating because of his appearance and didn't resort to gaslighting "Oh your twin needs more confidence, he probably has a bad personality and that's why he's single". But then some other comment say "being a virgin isn't being an incel, it's being a misogynist" JFL at people saying looks don't matter.
Twin

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/gz088i/aita_for_always_telling_my_disfigured_virgin_twin/

Last edited:
ughhh your brother sounds like an asshole ... maybe, just maybe, if he improved his personality things would be better?? :soy::soy:
he deserved to get run over :soy::soy: it's karma, should have read his horoscope

Twin gets run over by car and becomes a disfigured incel while his chad twin gets to live a normal life and have sex with girls and has the audacity to brag about it to his disfigured incel brother. If I had a twin doing this to me I would have gone crazy and ER on my brother. I'm surprised the comments actually acknowledged thw twin would have a hard time dating because of his appearance and didn't resort to gaslighting "Oh your twin needs more confidence, he probably has a bad personality and that's why he's single". JFL at people saying looks don't matter.
View attachment 414470

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/gz088i/aita_for_always_telling_my_disfigured_virgin_twin/

It's even more brutal since they're twins. Literally watching what could have been while you suffer on the sidelines. I would legit murk myself at that point. It's over.

Being disfigured and sexless doesn't make you an incel, having bad thoughts about women makes you an incel

@your personality @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam

It's even more brutal since they're twins. Literally watching what could have been while you suffer on the sidelines. I would legit murk myself at that point. It's over.
If most of these normies became disfigured I bet most of them would rope.
Being disfigured and sexless doesn't make you an incel, having bad thoughts about women makes you an incel

View attachment 414471

View attachment 414471
When the Chad Twin understands inceldom better than reddit normies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.41.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.41.20 AM.png
    240 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

View attachment 414471
Whats funny is that the definition of Misogyny changes depending on the situation. They keep moving the goal posts.

No one gives two shits about misandry, but you call a woman a bitch and all of a sudden you're a woman hating piece of shit.

Calling women out on their bullshit = Misogyny

Not worshipping the ground women stand on? = Misogyny

Refusing to give all your resources and waste your time in a "friendship" with a woman? = Misogyny

Gatekeeping your community by keeping women out to prevent it from going to utter shit? = Misogyny

Funny how the Chad Twin understands inceldom better than reddit nomries.
Screen Shot 2021 02 23 at 114120 AM

I hate humble braggers like him.

The first sentence short circuits normie brains
It's like they can't understand some people are simply born unlucky. These are the same people who criticize conservatives for their "Pick yourself up by the bootstrap" attitude and want them to have more empathy but can't do the same for the not so genetically privileged.

If most of these normies became disfigured I bet most of them would rope.

When the Chad Twin understands inceldom better than reddit normies.
Lmao at those mass downvotes against him saying such blatantly obvious things. Fuck redditors are so cucked and stupid

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH REDDITORS

"what makes them incel is their belief that women owe them sex"
NO, IT'S LITERALLY JUST THE WORD, THE FUCKING NAME, INVOLUNARY CELIBATE, THAT'S ALL THERE IS TOO IT, I.E. YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX BUT YOU CAN'T, YEAH, THAT'S INCEL. HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU MISUNDERSTAND SUCH A LITERAL TERM

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS DISFIGURED MAN NOT AN INCEL WHEN HE'S A VIRGIN DESPITE HAVING A NICE PERSONALITEE AND A SEX DRIVE

Last edited:
Lifefuel. Based car took away one chad from dating pool

Lmao at those mass downvotes against him saying such blatantly obvious things. Fuck redditors are so cucked and stupid

View attachment 414485

NO, IT'S LITERALLY JUST THE WORD, THE FUCKING NAME, INVOLUNARY CELIBATE, THAT'S ALL THERE IS TOO IT, I.E. YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX BUT YOU CAN'T, YEAH, THAT'S INCEL. HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU MISUNDERSTAND SUCH A LITERAL TERM

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS DISFIGURED MAN NOT AN INCEL WHEN HE'S A VIRGIN DESPITE HAVING A NICE PERSONALITEE AND A SEX DRIVE
JFL redditors are beyond retarded.

View attachment 414485

By that logic most transgender and feminist are incels since they think you owe them sex. "If you don't date me you're transphobic, fatphobic, etc"

By that logic most transgender and feminist are incels since they think you owe them sex. "If you don't date me you're transphobic, fatphobic, etc"

Tesla IQ

Redditors are getting more braindead everyday tbh.

View attachment 414471
"buttload of mysogynism"
Reddit is where stupid people go to act smart.
Whats funny is that the definition of Misogyny changes depending on the situation. They keep moving the goal posts.

No one gives two shits about misandry, but you call a woman a bitch and all of a sudden you're a woman hating piece of shit.

Refusing to give all your resources and waste your time in a "friendship" with a woman? = Misogyny

Gatekeeping your community by keeping women out to prevent it from going to utter shit? = Misogyny

View attachment 414485

"The overall point is that incel is not a nice thing to call somebody."
confirming it's just a slur used against males to insult them with no basis beside alleged "misogyny"
JFL redditors are beyond retarded.

Redditors are getting more braindead everyday tbh.

Well atleast the post got tagged as asshole.

View attachment 414471
Yeah, because being respectful to m'lady is going to get me laid if I look subhuman.

Which one of you wrote that lmao

I hope the incel goes ER and starts with his brother.
Society is so hypocritical that it pretends that similar problem effects ALL non-chad men, the only difference is the degree of scorn.
If it's not being disfigured from a drunk driver it's from having a weak jaw from your genetics. There's functionally little difference in the sexual market.

So incels refer to a group of people who do not have sex due to their rampant misogyny and disgusting attitudes. Someone who is a virgin - either due to personal choice or less fortunate situations like this - but isn't a horribly sexist and blames their virginity on "the women" is called a normal human being.

Epic Reddit comment

How fucking braindead must you be to talk about such things with your disfigured brother? I swear to God, this guy is a literal NPC who has zero understanding of human emotions. I hope his twin brother goes Cain on his ass.
Lifefuel. Based car took away one chad from dating pool
kek brutal but true

Tbh

I wouldn't bother continuing to live either.

ughhh your brother sounds like an asshole ... maybe, just maybe, if he improved his personality things would be better?? :soy::soy:
he deserved to get run over :soy::soy: it's karma, should have read his horoscope
kek

It's genuinely sad reading shit like this.

This thread is legit ragefuel

Classic Cuckit moment.

View attachment 414471
incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate incel = involuntarily celibate

View attachment 414471

I hate humble braggers like him.

View attachment 414485

It's all about personality, bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

View attachment 414471
Meanwhile chad can openly hate women but they aren't considered incels. Jfl at this clown world