Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal black pills from my research methods textbook

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
Fuck I'm trying studymaxx today but I can't even do that without slamming head first into black pills.

So I'm a psychology major (blah blah meme degree, I know) and am currently taking a research methods class. The thing is, psychology isn't necessarily a pseudoscience as a lot of people here argue. The real issue is that the field is predominated by foids who are more concerned with self aggrandizement, tingles, and ideology than they are with conducting proper research that measures objective reality. Not to mention it's inherently difficult to conduct systematic research on abstract psychological phenomena than on a fucking rock or chemical compound or whatever. When psychological research is done properly, it ends up supporting the blackpill.

This blurb from my textbook illustrates this. The introductory portion I mostly cropped out explains how a lot of the casual pop-psychology studies on sex you see in women's magazines are worthless and biased because of the way they take their samples. It then describes a study that was actually conducted properly, and sure enough the data from that one supports the blackpill.

The TLDR results are highlighted/underlined. Most notably:
  • 15% of adults have 50% of the sex (basically 80/20)
  • Income is largely unrelated to sex (brutal betabuxxer pill)
  • Those with high school degrees have more sex than the highly educated (obvious one tbh)
  • Married couples have slightly less sex but report being more satisfied (monogamy/sexual liberation pill)
  • Previous studies reported more infidelity than in reality because their participants were more sexually open than average (also brutal sexual liberation pill)
Lastly, I want to point out this study was done in 1994, so it surely has gotten far worse since then. If it wasn't quite 80/20 then it certainly is now.

Hopefully now that I got this off my chest I can focus on the rest of my homework :feelsbadman:

"INCOME WAS LARGELY UNRELATED TO SEX"

MONEYMAXXERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck I should be studying rn. Fuck you guys for being interesting

The real issue is that the field is predominated by foids who are more concerned with self aggrandizement, tingles, and ideology than they are with conducting proper research that measures objective reality.
If it makes you feel any better, this is something that can be said of any academic discipline in the modern era, not just psychology. It's what happens when you replace quantitative testing and the scientific method with critical theory and Marxism and subvert and infantilise Western culture, at my uni even disciplines like physics, computer science and electrical engineering were filled with normies, white-knights, soys, cucks, trannies and females. The only discipline that came close to dealing with objective reality was probably mathematics and even that had too many females in it

Psychology isn't a meme degree. Psychiatrists now are just basically drug dealers with PhDs. Also, Freud was one of the only true psychologists. Of course, a lot of the woke science loving crowd will try to suppress this and say it's made up by privileged white men or some other stupid excuse. They only like science when it supports their views.