Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill for mentalcels

H

Harambecel

King of the greycels
Screen Shot 2020 09 25 at 55428 pm

Even autistic females refuse to date autistic males. Here's just another example of foids refusing to date their looksmatch.

"I just do hookups instead" JFL Her autistic looksmatch is a virgin while she's seeking a NT Chad on Tinder. How is an ugly autistic guy ever supposed to have sex if these are the standards of autistic girls?

Mental"Cel" OUT OUT OUT

I'm 4/10 I could probably ascend with a landwhale if I was NT. So mentalcel is a thing but I'm not saying its more important than lookism.

remember when faggots were coping with dating muh autistic girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she is pure and not hypergamous jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:

"my dating life is nonexistant as well so i just do hookups instead" foid delusional ass fuck
the dude states the hard reason why he doesn't get ANYWHERE with women, then she just brushes it off like its temporarily or almost none existent and how she relates to it. :feelsrope:

Everything with foids is a teehee moment.

Always the male gigacoping saying he isn't into the physical aspect, meanwhile the autist females can sleep around.

View attachment 345548

Even autistic females refuse to date autistic males. Here's just another example of foids refusing to date their looksmatch.

"I just do hookups instead" JFL Her autistic looksmatch is a virgin while she's seeking a NT Chad on Tinder. How is an ugly autistic guy ever supposed to have sex if these are the standards of autistic girls?
Foids are just Foids simple as