Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal blackpill from r/foreveralone: It doesn’t get better with age.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
only people who say it gets better with age are those who already have it

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I'm scared tbh. I don't want my parents to die and leave me.

Its brutal but dont just passively sit there thinking things will magically get better on themselves.

You have to be active.

Main Take away

The cold truth is here.

I wish death was truly painless.....

Lol that's me. I wrote that, notice same username.

Nothing changes because you will remain high inhib.

Fucking brutal man. If i end up a friendless KHHV by my 30s, I'm probably going to rope away
Lol that's me. I wrote that, notice same username.
How do you even cope dude?

Fucking brutal man. If i end up a friendless KHHV by my 30s, I'm probably going to rope away

How do you even cope dude?

I barely do. I guess just endlessly scrolling the internet on useless sites plus learning to buy drugs on the darkweb and drugcope helped me.

Already knew this but thanks oldcel

Same here, did you go to uni? How was your experience there?

Long boring story:

When I went I was still very naive, I knew I was kinda ugly but wasnt blackpilled fully in looks theory. Tried to mingle and talk to people but nobody was receptive. Couldnt really make or retain friends never got invited to parties or even got peoples phone numbers.
Complete rejection from women. Got told straight up that I was ugly and rated a 1/10 by several bitches at a party in front of everyone at my halls. Complete humiliation.
Was at angry at first but it corresponded to my life experiences of rejection and isolation.

Even other straight men didnt really want to be my friend - I'm too low status. Went to a few open door parties - where nobody is invited it's just free entry to all - but quickly got the message that I wasnt really welcome.

Brutal story - went to a party, no one talked to me, tried to talk to people but they made screwed up faces at me. One time I went into a room everyone stopped talking, looked at me, laughed, and stood up and left. I went to the main large room everyone was laughing, joking, playing some dumb game, I start to laugh and look like a normie, again everyone stops looks at me and the main party goer "lad" type says "um mate nobody even wants you here" and they erupted in laughter. Brutal blackpill. I left quickly after.

I honestly spent 2nd 3rd and 4th year cooped up in my room living with asian flatmates who I didnt interact with barely at all. I thought uni would be a new beginning from the hell that was high school but it was just continuation. Only good thing is I got access to dealers and drug coped.

Honestly I swear I'm just a normie in terms of my personality not autistic or crazy. Im just a legit 1/10 ugly subhuman genetic trash.

Long boring story:

When I went I was still very naive, I knew I was kinda ugly but wasnt blackpilled fully in looks theory. Tried to mingle and talk to people but nobody was receptive. Couldnt really make or retain friends never got invited to parties or even got peoples phone numbers.
Complete rejection from women. Got told straight up that I was ugly and rated a 1/10 by several bitches at a party in front of everyone at my halls. Complete humiliation.
Was at angry at first but it corresponded to my life experiences of rejection and isolation.

Even other straight men didnt really want to be my friend - I'm too low status. Went to a few open door parties - where nobody is invited it's just free entry to all - but quickly got the message that I wasnt really welcome.

Brutal story - went to a party, no one talked to me, tried to talk to people but they made screwed up faces at me. One time I went into a room everyone stopped talking, looked at me, laughed, and stood up and left. I went to the main large room everyone was laughing, joking, playing some dumb game, I start to laugh and look like a normie, again everyone stops looks at me and the main party goer "lad" type says "um mate nobody even wants you here" and they erupted in laughter. Brutal blackpill. I left quickly after.

I honestly spent 2nd 3rd and 4th year cooped up in my room living with asian flatmates who I didnt interact with barely at all. I thought uni would be a new beginning from the hell that was high school but it was just continuation. Only good thing is I got access to dealers and drug coped.

Honestly I swear I'm just a normie in terms of my personality not autistic or crazy. Im just a legit 1/10 ugly subhuman genetic trash.

Seems brutal, I used to be bluepilled in first year and was annoyed that my parents didn't let me stay in the uni halls and that all my social woes were due to this (to be fair, commuting does reduce social opportunities) but now I am glad I didn't stay in halls.

What are you doing now? Do you have a job, are you living alone?

Seems brutal, I used to be bluepilled in first year and was annoyed that my parents didn't let me stay in the uni halls and that all my social woes were due to this (to be fair, commuting does reduce social opportunities) but now I am glad I didn't stay in halls.

What are you doing now? Do you have a job, are you living alone?

Working, living alone. Can drive. Not a complete neet loser. But literally being a khv with no friends at my age is beyond brutal.

Working, living alone. Can drive. Not a complete neet loser. But literally being a khv with no friends at my age is beyond brutal.

I'm only 21 and still at uni, I can't imagine how brutal things will be for me in a few years, especially whilst being a curry.

I'm only 21 and still at uni, I can't imagine how brutal things will be for me in a few years, especially whilst being a curry.

Brutal, in scotland? I always feel curries have large families and support networks at least you can fall back on your ethnic community for belonging? Whites are the majority and very individualistic, so "community" to speak of doesnt exist. 21 is still young though, being a curry is tough though. Are you stemmaxxing? At least get a good job to deal with copes in the future? Is arranged marriage possible?

Last edited:
This. When you grow older more and more doors close themselves in front of your eyes. As a young person your mind is more flexible and also your body is able to improve itself. Everything seemed much easier as I was in my teen years - afterwards I gradually noticed how each passing year my mental and physical capacities decreased. Things that have been completely easy for me a few years ago are now impossible for me, aging with grace is an oxymoron. The only thing that keeps me alive is the fear of death and my laziness.

Last edited:
Brutal, in scotland? I always feel curries have large families and support networks at least you can fall back on your ethnic community for belonging? Whites are the majority and very individualistic, so "community" to speak of doesnt exist. 21 is still young though, being a curry is tough though. Are you stemmaxxing? At least get a good job to deal with copes in the future? Is arranged marriage possible?

I am Indian curry, there is no real Indian community here, Pakistanis have a fairly sizeable and tight knit one in Glasgow though from what I've seen.

I live in a very white area, the last time I had friends were in high school, since then it's been radio silence, even at university the informal "study groups" are based on actual friendship circles.

Yeah, I am STEMmaxxing, it's still just depressing though, at best I will be earning a good wage with no social life, at worst I will be rotting.

I am Indian curry, there is no real Indian community here, Pakistanis have a fairly sizeable and tight knit one in Glasgow though from what I've seen.

I live in a very white area, the last time I had friends were in high school, since then it's been radio silence, even at university the informal "study groups" are based on actual friendship circles.

Yeah, I am STEMmaxxing, it's still just depressing though, at best I will be earning a good wage with no social life, at worst I will be rotting.

It's tough man. Maybe india is an escape option in the future.

It's tough man. Maybe india is an escape option in the future.

India is kind of a shithole, I might just moneymaxx and buy a house in a nice area though, ethnic in the West, especially curry in very white area = death.

I barely do. I guess just endlessly scrolling the internet on useless sites plus learning to buy drugs on the darkweb and drugcope helped me.
Darkweb markets are a godsend to drugcels

As a 31yo KHHV, I can confirm: it gets worse and worse over time, and it almost feels like the rate at which it feels like it gets worse is accelerating.

Everyone's parents die but the difference is most ppl go on to create a family, we won't & will be isolated to the last.

Everyone's parents die but the difference is most ppl go on to create a family, we won't & will be isolated to the last.
most will also get divorce raped though and wish their ex wife dies a horrible death

Shiiiit this made me sad :cryfeels:, uglyscotsman just described my life word for word.
Same they're the only people I talk to

Last edited:
Its brutal but dont just passively sit there thinking things will magically get better on themselves.

You have to be active.

Main Take away
Brutal take away pill.

Brutal. Broken people can’t be fixed in this shattered society

Tbh very brutal post I always get sad when I read shit like this because this can unironically be me in just fucking 5 years.

Also somebody link this guy to .co and tell him to stop being cucked..

LOOK SWEETY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: IM JUST LIKE YOUUUU :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I HAD A RELATIONSHIP FOR 17 YEARS AND HAD SEX EVERY OTHER DAY WITH MY BF BUT YEA IM JUST LIKE YOU BECAUSE I HIT THE WALL AND GOT REJECTED BECAUSE MY PERSONALITY DETECTOR MALFUNCTIONED YET AGAIN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

'ONCE ALONE ALWAYS ALONE' :soy::soy::soy::soy: EXCEPT THE 17 YEARS I HAVE BEEN SHAGGING MY BF FOR BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT BROCEL WE ARE ONE FEMCELS/INCELS UNITE FOREVER :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 381205

LOOK SWEETY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: IM JUST LIKE YOUUUU :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I HAD A RELATIONSHIP FOR 17 YEARS AND HAD SEX EVERY OTHER DAY WITH MY BF BUT YEA IM JUST LIKE YOU BECAUSE I HIT THE WALL AND GOT REJECTED BECAUSE MY PERSONALITY DETECTOR MALFUNCTIONED YET AGAIN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

'ONCE ALONE ALWAYS ALONE' :soy::soy::soy::soy: EXCEPT THE 17 YEARS I HAVE BEEN SHAGGING MY BF FOR BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT BROCEL WE ARE ONE FEMCELS/INCELS UNITE FOREVER :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
lmao fuck women

If you haven't made it by 25, you'll never make it. Even if you do, you'll be too damaged to truly enjoy it

it almost always gets worse. People here were doing a lot of coping the other day when I explained what it's actually like to be in your 30s and 40s. Sorry, but if you purposely harm your health to feel less of the pain, that is a massive cope. And the only "cure" for being an incel is to not be one. All of the optimism is literally based on deteriorating health and other diversions. If you try at other aspects of your life, it's only going to make that missing piece feel worse. Otherwise it's all copes and no better than walking around high or drunk 24/7 to numb the pain.

Another thing at Reddit I've noticed is when incels are brutally honest and self aware about their situations, people will say "You sound like an OK guy. Are you sure you're an incel? Maybe it just hasn't happened for you, yet" Yes, bitch he's an incel. It's never going to happen. Some of us take showers and can form coherent sentences and don't kill puppies and shit.

Last edited:
it almost always gets worse. People here were doing a lot of coping the other day when I explained what it's actually like to be in your 30s and 40s. Sorry, but if you purposely harm your health to feel less of the pain, that is a massive cope. And the only "cure" for being an incel is to not be one. All of the optimism is literally based on deteriorating health and other diversions. If you try at other aspects of your life, it's only going to make that missing piece feel worse. Otherwise it's all copes and no better than walking around high or drunk 24/7 to numb the pain.

Another thing at Reddit I've noticed is when incels are brutally honest and self aware about their situations, people will say "You sound like an OK guy. Are you sure you're an incel? Maybe it just hasn't happened for you, yet" Yes, bitch he's an incel. It's never going to happen. Some of us take showers and can form coherent sentences and don't kill puppies and shit.
They expect the monster & need us to be otherwise it fucks up their logic, expectations & spits in the face of how they assume everything is.

Oldcels are considered too far gone and defective according to soyciety. They only "redeem" themselves if they serve a sacrificial role or take it upon themselves to mentor younger generations sired by the older generations that bullied them.

That's what all those messed up antihero plots about an oldcel "redeeming" himself and sacrificing himself for soyciety are about.

Fellow dark web and oldcel here. Can confirm it doesn't get better with age unfortunately. My cope is mainly drugs, music and video games. I've become more numb to things now but at times the reality can be hard to come to terms with.

India is kind of a shithole, I might just moneymaxx and buy a house in a nice area though, ethnic in the West, especially curry in very white area = death.
Mumbai and the cities can be nice if you have money otherwise that billionaire guy wouldn't have his 1 billion skyscraper home there

What a great advice from a closed homosexual who faps to male model.

In the end, it's a cope or rope world.