Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill on Amazon

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Amazon product ASIN 1494384825View: https://www.amazon.com/How-Irresistible-White-Men-Interracial/dp/1494384825

Blackpill

What kind of fuckery is this? A book instructing ethnic women how to attract white men :dafuckfeels:
Would any of these ''educated'' women ever write a book on how to attract ethnic men?

Here are some of the reviews ;

Amaz

Dsds

Good morning.

Amazon product ASIN 1494384825View: https://www.amazon.com/How-Irresistible-White-Men-Interracial/dp/1494384825

View attachment 355433

What kind of fuckery is this? A book instructing ethnic women how to attract white men :dafuckfeels:
Would any of these ''educated'' women ever write a book on how to attract ethnic men?

Here are some of the reviews ;

View attachment 355434

View attachment 355435

evacuate SEA
I will personally house 20 gooks in my home.
The foids will stay behind while the rest of the world forms a military partnership that will drop every single nuclear warhead in existence on SEA.
End foids = End wars.

Sorry I didn't mean to tag you

I was saying good morning to the other thing I wrote was for OP

:feelsokman: :feelsokman:
evacuate SEA
I will personally house 20 gooks in my home.
The foids will stay behind while the rest of the world forms a military partnership that will drop every single nuclear warhead in existence on SEA.
End foids = End wars.
Can I be part of your sex dungeon too?

wtf even is this. how do you write an entire guide explaining how to do nothing, women don't have to do anything in dating even when they have high standards and are being hypergamous.

3474E332 1037 43D1 A076 0B9E3A1020E4

Maby u should ask me why this is around

there’s more pro ethnic racemixxing books (white female ethnic male) than pro white racemixxing books (white male ethnic female)

Also if I posted a thread people would be like

"InCeLdom DisCuSsiOn"
This is about women tryin' to date. That's related to inceldom imo.
wtf even is this. how do you write an entire guide explaining how to do nothing, women don't have to do anything in dating even when they have high standards and are being hypergamous.

This world was a mistake

amazon once emailed me a bunch of ropes at varying prices.even they want me to rope.

Pua shit for ethnic women