Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL BLACKPILL STORY

BarredOut

BarredOut

Greycel
Sup boyos, I'm new here but I've been lurking the community since July. Today I wanted to share with you an absolutely brutal blackpill a chadlite friend told me yesterday.

So, about an year ago a few of my friends (two low tier 5-6/10 normies and two chadlites 7.5/10) went to a northern city in my country (EU) to have some fun an try to get some femoids. Basically this chadlite friend who told me the story already had a gf at the time, the other three didn't, and beware since this makes everything worse and obviously exposes femoids hypergamy even more.

So they go out in a club and try to approach some femoids. The other chadlite (the one which didn't have a gf) scored almost instantly, while the two low tier normies both approached the same girl but both failed miserably, first one then the other. My chadlite friend (the one with a gf) wasn't trying to score cause he wasn't interested since having a girlfriend.

Well, guess what the fuck happened. The girl who rejected both of the low tier normies spontaneously approached this friend of mine, sat on his lap, started acting slutty and eventually started making out with him, all by herself, he didn't even had to get his ass up from the chair. And keep in mind the two that got rejected are both looksmaxxed/gymcelled 5-6/10 normies, they both got rejected in turn, so imagine what it is like for us. And keep in mind my friend isn't even chad, he's a 7.5/10 5'8 chadlite, not even gymcelled.

JFL at normies saying that you actively have to try to get a girl, that you gotta do all the work, and that you gotta better yourself and pick up signs a girl might throw at you, lol.

Just a daily reminder that it is beyond over boyos, have a nice day.

Yeah, nothing revealing here to me but JFL @ thinking guys have to approach.

Ok, so they're trying to get some degenerate whores. Not brutal or a blackpill to me, kek
wut? Did you read the rest? The blackpill is that they are normies and failed, while the chadlite did absolutely nothing and got the girl. Hence, imagine what it's like for us if normies get cucked like this. That was the point of the post.

And this place tries to act like normies don’t have it bad.

Incels have it far worse though I won’t deny that.

If NT normies get rejected then imagine how badly I’d get shut down considering I’m not NT
You're 6.5/10 if you looksmaxx naturally (just shaving, doing your hair) so you'd fare better than they'd do. But in a club.... kek, you're shit outta luck.

wut? Did you read the rest? The blackpill is that they are normies and failed, while the chadlite did absolutely nothing and got the girl. Hence, imagine what it's like for us if normies get cucked like this. That was the point of the post.
Yes, I did read the post. But I am anti-degeneracy, so what happens in a club doesn't bother me. Most of us are also aware that if you're good looking, girls approach you, and not the other way around. :p

You need to be at least 6ft to stand a chance in a club.

Even in lifts (which I can’t balance in due to autism) it’d still be gg
Height doesn't matter in a club, lol. It's about face only, but if you're not good looking enough, you'll have to talk as well but if you're aspie, kek, it's not happening. In the story, the guy was 5'8" and still had some degenerate whore making out with him.

>clubbing

Never done this before

I’m still shorter than him and he was also sitting down so his manletism was concealed.
You don't think women can tell you're below 6' even when you're sitting down? Let's be real here, kek. Go to a club and find out I guess.

>clubbing

Never done this before
Don't do it. Having normie friends I've tried sometimes, it' absolutely degenerate and terrible if you're incel. It's literally a blackpill manifestation IRL. Drunk stacies acting as slutty as possible to attract all the chads, it feels unreal seriously. It's like seeing all the theories discussed here taking place in front of your eyes.

Don't do it. Having normie friends I've tried sometimes, it' absolutely degenerate and terrible if you're incel. It's literally a blackpill manifestation IRL. Drunk stacies acting as slutty as possible to attract all the chads, it feels unreal seriously. It's like seeing all the theories discussed here taking place in front of your eyes.
yeah I wouldn’t do it in a million years , I have never drank or some drugs or even danced in my life

yeah I wouldn’t do it in a million years , I have never drank or some drugs or even danced in my life
heh, drugs and alcohol are a good cope, but we're blackpilled exactly to avoid copes and escape this fake reality bluepilled normies are living in, so by doing them you're sort of like back into the bluepill for some time. I only do them when I can't take it anymore to have some relief.

to be honest 80% of the people in a club are subhumans and not attractive, sometimes photo albums of recent parties are online on my facebook and i look through all the photos, 80% of the guys there could post here tbh, so many subhumans.

Wish it was like that in the UK

Clubs here are full of rich gigachads
well you cant compare my city (50K people) with cities like london as example, i guess many bars in high society cities like london only let attractive people in to boost up their image.

Being 5”10 in the Netherlands is the equivalent of being 5”7 here in the UK so I understand how you feel.
Thanks man haha. Although I don't really mind not being that tall. I could wear Air Max and be 5'11".

What religion is that?

I’m a born again Christian and I’m going to be getting mk-677 and a few surgeries.
Islam. Yes, I am aware of what you're going to do. I wouldn't do the same. Is your father a Christian Arab? I assumed he would at least be Muslim.

No he’s Muslim. My mother is Christian.
That's odd. Kids usually follow their father's religion. Is he a liberal type of guy who doesn't really pray and stuff?

He accepts Christianity because Jesus is a prophet.

He would be angry if I was atheist though.
Yes, Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian and Jewish women but only if they're chaste. So they can't be degenerates for instance. Does he pray 5 times a day and other stuff?

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

yeah I've seen this with my cousin, he's Chadlite and gets approached all the time

The west is truly fucked