Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story BRUTAL [CausalityPill]: I'm An Incel Because My Father Got A DUI A Few Years Before I Was Born

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
My grandfather moved to the US from Sicily in the 1940's. He eventually fought in the Korean War as a paratrooper and killed many ricecels behind enemy lines (I apologize to the ricecels reading this). When he returned to the US after the war, he lowinhibmaxxed. He "went native" and started eating raw fish and hanging around Chinese restaurants. Somehow, he got rich and became the manager/producer for several Los Angeles based bands, including a popular funk band.

My father had a great childhood and young adulthood because of this. My grandfather would take my dad out to have great fun around Hollywood. They would drive around in expensive cars tripping acid, snorting coke, fucking whores and living it up. They got mingle with the Hollywood elite. My dad would tell me stories about rich Persians just giving high quality drugs away at parties. Despite the fact that my father looks like a non deformed version of me and was still a subhuman, this was the 70's and 80's and he had money. My father never experienced true low value male suffering in his youth. There are pictures of my grandfather and my father with expensive Steve Harvey style suits on standing next to expensive cars in front of my grandfather's Spanish style mansion in Hollywood.

But everything went to shit when my dad got a DUI. You see, partying and doing crazy shit was fine with my grandfather... as long as you didn't get caught. When my father got a DUI, he was disowned from the family because my grandfather saw having a criminal record as a smear of shame to his family. After my father was disowned, the fun was over for him. He had to move to a shitty poor state and live a shitty life. My grandfather died a year before I was born, with my dad disowned from the family, all the money went to his sister. This DUI is basically what caused my inceldom... I will explain.

Since my dad was poor and couldn't have fun in Hollywood anymore, he moved to the state I live in now which is known as one of the most boring and depressing states in America. Because my father was poor and subhuman, he married my mother who is also a subhuman and created me by a mistake. To make things worse, my mother was on medications that were supposed to make pregnancy impossible. Unfortunately, she did not abort me even though my father begged her. After my father left my mother, he was able to live off of beckybux because he was dating a millionaire. My father is respected in my local area because he is a talented guitar player and a friend of all of the hippy boomers, this is why he was able to date a millionaire after leaving my mom. My father was dumb and left her just because she drank wine every night and smoked cigarettes. That's two times my father threw away a life of wealth and happiness for absurd reasons. I wish he was still dating her because I would beg her for surgery money. Now he's still living off of beckybux but his current girlfriend is a laborer from the peasant class.

If my father never got disowned, he would have never left California. He would have had the wealth and status to reproduce with a genetically superior female and I would have been born with better genes. Even if I had incel traits, my family would be rich and I would be able to afford facial surgery. I would have been born in California so that means I would have never had my face disfigured by chad in middle school. I would have grown up as a better looking human rather than a disfigured subhuman truecel. I would have been sent to a university and gotten a degree. I would have a good job and live in sunny California and get to see palm trees every day. But because of my father's DUI, my life is worthless trash. It's even more brutal because my last name is incredibly rare and only other Sicilians have heard of it. Last time I checked, there are about a dozen other people in the world with my last name, they all live in Sicily, California, and New York. Most of the men I found on the internet with my last name literally look like they are related to my father and I. Sicilians are a subhuman race and many of us look the same. It looks like I will fail to pass on my genes and carry on my last name because my father got a DUI and chad ruined my face.

I can't even reach out to my unknown aunt (my father's sister) because she has been married but my father doesn't know the name she took so I cannot track her down and beg for surgery money. There is a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles with my last name, but if I told him I was related to him he probably wouldn't believe me or help me out. My inceldom was decided before the sperm hit the egg. The moral of the story is that if you have rich parents, don't drink and drive because it will ruin your son's life.

TL;DR:
I am literally an impoverished noble. I come from a family that associated with the Hollywood elite. My dad got a DUI and he was disowned from the family. He got none of my grandfather's inheritance money and has been poor ever since. He reproduced with my mother who has horrible facial bone structure and height. If I was born into rich family in California, I would have never gotten my face disfigured by chad and if I needed facial surgery I would be able to afford it. To make matters worse, he left a millionaire girlfriend he was with after leaving my mom, so I cannot beg her for surgery money. I cannot contact the wealthy members of my family since because I am my father's son, I am not really part of the family because he was disowned.

Because of one DUI my father got before I was born... [It's Over].

TL;DR:
I am literally an impoverished noble. I come from a family that associated with the Hollywood elite. My dad got a DUI and he was disowned from the family. He got none of my grandfather's inheritance money and has been poor ever since. He reproduced with my mother who has horrible facial bone structure and height. If I was born into rich family in California, I would have never gotten my face disfigured by chad and if I needed facial surgery I would be able to afford it. To make matters worse, he left a millionaire girlfriend he was with after leaving my mom, so I cannot beg her for surgery money. I cannot contact the wealthy members of my family since because I am my father's son, I am not really part of the family because he was disowned.

read every word

sounded like the background story for my warband character tbh

TL;DR:

sounds like a more fucked version of Lelouch

you did it good ngl, and i agree with you, we meds are subhuman looking, shit i can't even ascend in africa jfl
I know. Arabs have come up to me speaking Arabic before and I couldn't understand them. 9/10 foids consider me not white enough.
sounds like a more fucked version of Lelouch
Based, he was blackpilled right? I never watched the show but he must be a pro-incel character if so many incels have an avi of him.

Last edited:
That's fucked up man. I hope you have the money one day to get the surgery and live a normal life

That's fucked up man. I hope you have the money one day to get the surgery and live a normal life
Thanks, I'm hoping the djinn help me out or I can start an online ewhore pimping business.

Brutal, a good example of how the world is getting ready to fuck us before we're even born

I know. Arabs have come up to me speaking Arabic before and I couldn't understand them. 9/10 foids consider me not white enough.

Based, he was blackpilled right? I never watched the show but he must be a pro-incel character if so many incels have an avi of him.
Kek , no
Lelouche is a feminist who hunts down inkwell

kill your retarded father

kill your retarded father
He got butthurt when I told him how much of a retard he is for wasting TWO opportunities to not be poor.

It's obviously sarcasms , that are making fun of IT and other assorted cucks like the way people use soyjack
I've seen people call Lelouche an incel a lot. Any eye patchcel is a homie though unless he's bluepilled.

He got butthurt when I told him how much of a retard he is for wasting TWO opportunities to not be poor.

I've seen people call Lelouche an incel a lot. Any eye patchcel is a homie though unless he's bluepilled.
Lelouche has a haram and spends the whole series protecting his sister and in the enddies and makes her the queen. Also does alot of simping for lots of chicks.

Lelouche has a haram and spends the whole series protecting his sister and in the enddies and makes her the queen. Also does alot of simping for lots of chicks.
He has a harem? That's based. Too bad he didn't get T injections so he could be king instead of making his sister queen. Cutting tofu out of his diet would have reduced the simping too.

Sicilians are black. Haven’t you seen True Romance?
I do have my black Moor registration card. I also have my international "Nigga" permission slip. As an officially sanctioned black man, I must take the sides of blacks over cumskins in any racewar scenario. My apologizes to the cumskins.

Pretty brutal, tbh.

I’m a mixed West Indian yet I look Arabic ‘cuz of my complexion and my name. At least Sicilians seem to be cool people with the mafia and all.

No you wouldn't have had a better life without him breeding your mother, because it wouldn't be you. It's over for subhuman eggcels.

Last edited:
Brutal tbh, my grandfather had italian surname but he removed it when he came to Brazil. Now it's harder to prove my italian heritage because of it, thus more difficult for italian passport.

I remember that thread about your mother

If my father never got disowned, he would have never left California. He would have had the wealth and status to reproduce with a genetically superior female and I would have been born with better genes

Correction, you wouldn't have been born in the first place, I notice a lot of people seem to make this weird mistake where they think there is some magical queue in their fathers dick and you are "definitely up next" no matter how the circumstances changed

Nope

YOU ONLY EXIST, BECAUSE YOUR FATHER EJACULATED AT A SPECIFIC MOMENT IN TIME, INTO A SPECIFIC WOMAN

If not for that sequence of extremely specific circumstances YOU'D NEVER HAVE EXISTED

So you are technically right, you are an incel because of your fathers decisions, because if he didn't make those decisions you never would have been born in the first place to be incel

Brutal tbh, my grandfather had italian surname but he removed it when he came to Brazil. Now it's harder to prove my italian heritage because of it, thus more difficult for italian passport.

Apply to have your name changed then, I plan on having my first name changed after I'm finished wealthmaxxing, wanted to change it to this for a while (and no I'm not going to say what name lol)

No you wouldn't have had a better life without him breeding your mother, because it wouldn't be you. It's over for subhuman eggcels.
Correction, you wouldn't have been born in the first place, I notice a lot of people seem to make this weird mistake where they think there is some magical queue in their fathers dick and you are "definitely up next" no matter how the circumstances changed

Nope

YOU ONLY EXIST, BECAUSE YOUR FATHER EJACULATED AT A SPECIFIC MOMENT IN TIME, INTO A SPECIFIC WOMAN

If not for that sequence of extremely specific circumstances YOU'D NEVER HAVE EXISTED

So you are technically right, you are an incel because of your fathers decisions, because if he didn't make those decisions you never would have been born in the first place to be incel
I know... I'm just coping by imagining how much better it would have been for me even though it would have been some random other human that was born instead. My dad is still a retard for throwing wealth and happiness away for dumb reasons though. He basically would have created a superior specimen rather than a truecel if he wasn't Low IQ.

I remember that thread about your mother
Both of my parents are near the bottom of the genetic barrel and Low IQ. She has only gotten worse since that thread. Poop and pee in the hallway last night. Unemployment hasn't paid me in three weeks so she's out of diapers and there will be even more piss and shit on the floor now. No toilet paper so if she does manage to make it to the bathroom, I have to remove grocery bags of shit and piss nose tissue that cannot be flushed because she is too disabled to use the bidet without falling down.
I will change my name if I ever surgerymaxx instead of rope because just seeing or hearing my name would remind me of my subhuman past.

I

Both of my parents are near the bottom of the genetic barrel and Low IQ. She has only gotten worse since that thread. Poop and pee in the hallway last night. Unemployment hasn't paid me in three weeks so she's out of diapers and there will be even more piss and shit on the floor now. No toilet paper so if she does manage to make it to the bathroom, I have to remove grocery bags of shit and piss nose tissue that cannot be flushed because she is too disabled to use the bidet without falling down.
Nightmare. You’re a strong guy tbh , good luck

Nightmare. You’re a strong guy tbh , good luck
Thanks. If I don't rope soon, I'll be extremely spiteful of everyone who had a better life than me if I make it out of this.

will read later tbh

Damn, i cant relate with you as my family came from a generation of poor peasants in Korea but thats brutal.

I have to watch the show now to see why everyone keeps saying that.