Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Currypill & Kebabpill: Among White/Asian/Hispanic/Black women with a racial preference, 95% exclude Indian men & 94% exclude Middle Eastern men

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I just reanalyzed the Yahoo Personals data here while making it into a simple table, and the racepill for curries and middle eastern men is brutal:

Women
WhiteBlacksLatinosAsiansTotal
States a Racial Preference (%)71.977.074.273.174.2
Among Those With A Racial Preference (%):
Excludes East Indians96.194.096.494.795.3
Excludes Middle Easterners94.995.293.592.194.0
Excludes Asians92.892.292.340.080.3
Excludes Blacks91.67.876.494.465.0
Excludes Latinos77.163.116.572.757.1
Excludes Whites4.376.232.911.133.1
Prefers Same Race Only65.445.016.56.033.8

Main points:
  • Women are more likely to have a racial preference than men.
  • Of those with a preference, 95% exclude curries and 94% exclude middle eastern men.
  • 33% exclude whites, so whites have the best performance overall.
Asians did better overall because even though Asian foids reject Asian men at a higher rate than other races, they still have some greater acceptance than other races. Curries and middle eastern men would have been helped too if their own women were included. Among nonAsian women, the rejection rate for Asians was similar to curries and middle eastern men.

Curry supremacy theorists BTFO.

Last edited:
I really hate "studies". All you need to know is you aren't getting laid.

Literally never began for currycels tbh

then why some westerners here complaining about how ethnics fuck their women? I don't understand tbh. I think this data based on only america?

then why some westerners here complaining about how ethnics fuck their women? I don't understand tbh. I think this data based on only america?
LARPING westerners or they ran into the rare Chadjeet

The problem is that people have racial preferences at all. That this was even an option on the dating whatsit.

No but concrete evidence is helpful if you need to argue against a brainwashed normie

I don't think it is. I don't need a study to prove I'm "victim enough." I'm allowed to feel sad and angry about my sexless, loveless existence. I don't need a study to say "But here! Men really ARE lonely!" I'm lonely, that's all that should matter.

LARPING westerners or they ran into the rare Chadjeet
mostly Europeans say that, not Americans. so I assume its harder for ethnics in US

I’m surprised at 33.8% for whites tbh

I think this is higher IQ way of showing the data:

Women
Excludes Asians92.892.292.3-92.4
Excludes Blacks91.6-76.494.487.2
Excludes Latinos77.163.1-72.768.9
Excludes Whites-76.232.911.142.2
Excludes Same Race4.37.816.540.016.5

This compares % exclusion rates overall from other races of women and establishes clearly the hierarchy is:

White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Curry.

White men get a 42% rejection from nonwhite women with a racial preference, while curry men get a 95% rejection from noncurry women.

It's a huge difference.

Furthermore a whopping 40% of rice women with a preference exclude rice men while only 4% of white women exclude white men. Again a huge difference.

Last edited:
Brown ethnics need to fraud as mexicans, shave that beard off NOW!

How I feel after reading these stats.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

I just reanalyzed the Yahoo Personals data here while making it into a simple table, and the racepill for curries and middle eastern men is brutal:

Women

Main points:
  • Of those with a preference, 95% exclude curries and 94% exclude middle eastern men.
Asians did better overall because even though Asian foids reject Asian men at a higher rate than other races, they still have some greater acceptance than other races. Curries and middle eastern men would have been helped too if their own women were included. Among nonAsian women, the rejection rate for Asians was similar to curries and middle eastern men.

Do you have this chart for men and who they exclude if any?

I think this data based on only america?

Summary

The Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study sought to examine the dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta. Internet daters' profiles of self-identified Asian, Black, Latino, and White men and women seeking opposite-sex dates were collected and coded from Yahoo Personals, which was the most popular national online dating web site in 2004 and 2005. Data were collected on subjects' height, body type, smoking and drinking habits, whether subjects had children, religious service attendance, languages spoken, and miles subjects were willing to travel for a date. Data were also collected on subjects' preferences for dates, including preferred physical appearance, lifestyle behaviors, living situation, employment status, occupation, children, religious service attendance, and languages spoken. Demographic information collected includes subjects' sex, age, ethnicity, marital status, education, political affiliation, and religious affiliation.

Im not surprised that females would go to the dominant demography.

Ha ha Asian females only 6% likes only their own race. Never began for ricecels.

Do you have this chart for men and who they exclude if any?

Yeah I'm just not posting it on the Wiki because we're trying to recreate our own charts/figures:

I'm not including the male data in detail because it's irrelevant - every woman can get laid.

"Curry supremacy theorists BTFO."

Who of sane mind is a curry supremacist?

Liotalaugh

Mind you I'm surprised asian superseded middle eastern. I thought lots of white foids go for turkish guys over chinese etc.

old but relevant news
No. I need to LARP as mexican to stand a chance, and being clean shaven of course.
not all can play mexican

unless you have arabian features and not unique arab skin it could work

@RageAgainstTDL
Why do curries do this? this can be applied to arabs to an extant aswell, the beard fuckboy shit has to go. Latino cleavshaven/ Latino mustahce is the way to go

@RageAgainstTDL View attachment 128438 Why do curries do this? this can be applied to arabs to an extant aswell, the beard fuckboy shit has to go. Latino cleavshaven/ Latino mustahce is the way to go

lmao dude it's not gonna matter anyway. They're just maximizing their masculinity by keeping the facial hair.

lmao dude it's not gonna matter anyway. They're just maximizing their masculinity by keeping the facial hair.
Yet, that masclunity has put them 2nd to and last, yet asians ESP in the states are loved more than them idk about europe, bu asians are clearly higher than the shitskin ethnics here

Have to agree; most curries look subhuman.

Funny thing is those 2 groups didn't have women answering

Funny thing is those 2 groups didn't have women answering

Yes, but if you look at the table I posted the second time, all the % on the right are the rates of rejection by races outside of those men's races (ie. interracial rejections). This makes it all directly comparable. You get for interracial rejection rates:

curry (95%) >middle eastern (94%) > asian (92%) > black (87%) > latino (69%) > white (42%)

Yes, but if you look at the table I posted the second time, all the % on the right are the rates of rejection by races outside of those men's races (ie. interracial rejections). This makes it all directly comparable. You get for interracial rejection rates:

curry (95%) >middle eastern (94%) > asian (92%) > black (87%) > latino (69%) > white (42%)

Eh, those differences aren't really that big barring white and maybe Latino.

You could practically lump Indians, Middle eastern, asians and blacks all in the same category. Words really cannot describe how revolting women really are. They are simply enticing and they use that to their advantage. They have no integrity.

mostly Europeans say that, not Americans. so I assume its harder for ethnics in US

Only Germans, Scandinians, Brits and Finns say that. Other Euro women hate ethnics/blacks with passion.

I should plstttt lainoo fame

How this racial preference convert into real relationships?

How many ethnic women do succeed in their purpose?

I’m asking that, not because I’m denying those studies, but because I don’t see the things you are talking about IRL.

Curries are slayers, and I don’t know why it’s not reported in your studies, but they do slay white women in Europe.

I’m not deep in sociobiology, I’m not cherrypicking “studies” that can prove my claims, I’m just observing reality for what I can see around me.

Maybe women do have a racial preference, but they end up being married their own kind (against their will ?). I don’t know because your studies looks absurd to me. It’s like you’re saying that my eyes are not working or I am mad because your stats are showing a different reality that the one I observe everyday.

Women

Main points:

What are East Indians?

jesus fucking christ those figures make it seem completely fucking over if you're an ethnic. I know you focused on the 96% indian figure but the white women figures on all are insane, and the other races aren't far behind.

These are the most heavily JBW stats I've seen, outside of the black women's preferences against white guys

Here's the data graphed in a simple format:

Racial_Preferences_of_Women.PNG

Ethnics/blacks have no fucking chance

I'm sorry for non whitecels, but you should stay in your own country.
It's better for us all.

I'm sorry for non whitecels, but you should stay in your own country.
It's better for us all.
Yep. Once the Taliban and the government sign a peace treaty, I'm gone from here (Netherlands). I will go back home, find a qt virgin wife and start a family.

Jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw doesnt fucking matter what race ur from jbw theory is undisputable

sorry for bumping but isnt this biased since curry and sand women werent included?

I am 1/2 middle eastern, this explains a lot.

Women are selfish creatures incapable of love
full