Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal dickpill - Andrew Lloyd Webber

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Andrew lloyd webber 20825129 1 402

He's ugly af in looks but his ex-wife Sarah Brightman admitted on a chat show that she married him because he has a massive dick. For some reason he threatened to sue her over publicly discussing his penis size.

Why the fuck would you be angry at her for saying you have a massive schlong? I don't care how many vaginas that dick penetrated, he created CATS, he is the biggest FAGGOT ever.

I don't care how many vaginas that dick penetrated, he created CATS, he is the biggest FAGGOT ever.
Cope. Creating anything based on cats (aka pussy) is straight and based.

though ngl I don't like musicals so I never actually seen cats.

>British composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has built an £820 million ($1.074 billion) fortune off blockbuster musicals including "School of Rock" and "Cats." Lloyd Webber's biggest hit, "The Phantom of the Opera," has made over $6 billion worldwide

okay

Cope. Creating anything based on cats (aka pussy) is straight and based.

though ngl I don't like musicals so I never actually seen cats.
What if Andrew Lloyd Webber roofied you?

Why the fuck would you be angry at her for saying you have a massive schlong? I don't care how many vaginas that dick penetrated, he created CATS, he is the biggest FAGGOT ever.
Probably got divorceraped by that whore he needs to make some money back with his own lawsuit.

I don't think he would.

He literally made an entire play about PUSSY, how is that gay?
He made a MUSICAL that pretty much singlehandedly seeded the furry community.

He made a MUSICAL that pretty much singlehandedly seeded the furry community.
humans have been obsessed with anthropomorphic animals for ages tbhtbh. I'd also argue kids cartoons did much more to fuel the furry community than Cats the Musical did.

Why do people like musicals? They’re so fucking shit, the music is terrible and so is the story.

the DickPill is Brutal ngl . and can't be denied it literally define you as a man or not . best cop for DickCell is Monk Mod ngl (that's why curries and rice are only monks lol ) or PEmaxx
the DickPill is Brutal ngl . and can't be denied it literally define you as a man or not . best cop for DickCell is Monk Mod ngl (that's why curries and rice are only monks lol ) or PEmaxx

you need to gain reputation for it before you can use it