Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal dickpill on live broadcast of the BBC channel - HUGE DILDO

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"women don't like big cocks :soy: size doesn't matter it's just guys obsessing over this :feels:"
"a-average will do :feels:"

Look at the giant ass fucking dildo that this foid has :feelskek::feelskek: looks thicker than a can of soda

@ReturnOfSaddam not surprising that your chadfish with a 7.5in cock was seen as "small" by a foid since they shove things like this inside of them on a regular basis

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DC31zCRuE8

''its all about the motion of the ocean'' :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

girth pill
Yeah just like every study says: girth >> length

Or just go on any foid forum. I went on r/sex and r/Xchromosome and 90% of women said girth is more important, which is exactly what the studies show

Tagging some users

@Tenshi @Colvin76 @Words2_live_bye @Hate_my_life @Liszt @FullTimeLoser @Pengwin @gymletethnicel @slavcel11 @turbocuckcel_7000 @foidologist @FinnCel

roughly what you'd expect of a highly sophisticated british college professor

The absolute shamelessness of displaying it publicly too. what a disgusting whore

Or just go on any foid forum. I went on r/sex and r/Xchromosome and 90% of women said girth is more important, which is exactly what the studies show

Tagging some users

@Tenshi @Colvin76 @Words2_live_bye @Hate_my_life @Liszt @FullTimeLoser @Pengwin @gymletethnicel @slavcel11 @turbocuckcel_7000 @foidologist @FinnCel
I don’t care bc I have a BBC (Big Bhai Cock) measuring 4.5” by 4”:feelzez:

Tagging some users

dickpill is a meme just like all other non-height pills, but dickpill is an even bigger meme because your dick isn't even seen until after the foid agrees to fuck you.

dickpill is a meme just like all other non-height pills, but dickpill is an even bigger meme because your dick isn't even seen until after the foid agrees to fuck you.
It's a problem for any dickcel looking to ascend. IMO dickpill is far, FAR more devastating for normies since they engage in sex from time to time. Dickpill can destroy their sex life

But whether you think dickpill is important or not isn't the point: the point is that YET AGAIN foids have insane standards despite gaslighting everyone and saying they don't care about size

Lol what a shameless cunt. Imagine putting your fleshlight out for everyone to see. Or fucking sexdoll. Teehee there's nothing wrong with sextoys, everyone does it and one shouldn't feel ashamed if someone sees them. Except when a man does this, better to get him cancelled before he rapes someone.

Tagging some users

it's even more brutal actually, even if bs like PE worked it would mean that it's over anyways as there's no way to increase your girth

it never began for my pencil dick

It's a problem for any dickcel looking to ascend. IMO dickpill is far, FAR more devastating for normies since they engage in sex from time to time. Dickpill can destroy their sex life

But whether you think dickpill is important or not isn't the point: the point is that YET AGAIN foids have insane standards despite gaslighting everyone and saying they don't care about size
Every pill is a meme except:
1. heightpill - which determines your chance of ascension
2. fesikhpill - which determines your reaction to ascension/ascenders

Everything else is COPE. I already blackpilled @WØLF on this but he wants to keep coping and say dickpill and facepill are real

@BodyFat10orRope @LOLI BREEDING @Diocel even you guys are getting girth mogged by this dildo :feelsUnreal: foid standards smh

@BodyFat10orRope @LOLI BREEDING @Diocel even you guys are getting girth mogged by this dildo :feelsUnreal: foid standards smh
How much girth is that? Like 7” or something?

roughly what you'd expect of a highly sophisticated british college professor
broadcasted on BBC channel.

Pretty much anyone can bet his life savings that she's a feminist upon noticing this one thing. That's what feminism does to you.

my highly specialized long pencil dick is ideal to fuck enormous loli asses without causing her too much discomfort since it's her first time :feelzez:

I'm an atheist but god damn, these homo sapiens are animals, they need religion to keep them in line.

it looks thicker than average. they want above average in both length and girth. some are so blown out they can take 10-11 inch girth dildos. look up boss hog dildo i think its 11 inch girth.

This exactly
I'm an atheist but god damn, these homo sapiens are animals, they need religion to keep them in line.

it's even more brutal actually, even if bs like PE worked it would mean that it's over anyways as there's no way to increase your girth

it never began for my pencil dick

Dickpill5manlet

Dickpill3

Yeah looks like it. Brutal. And this is some "nerdy" small cute woman and she wants 7" :lul: :feelsbadman::feelscry:

it looks thicker than average. they want above average in both length and girth. some are so blown out they can take 10-11 inch girth dildos. look up boss hog dildo i think its 11 inch girth.

People see the things women buy to put inside themselves and really argue dick size is cope or that BBC halo isn't real

It’s bigger than the book :worryfeels:

It's not enough to look like chad anymore. You need chad cock too

I have something better to offer her, has Comp B filling and a remotely operated fuse attached, for a gory orgasm.
60mm

Last edited:
JFL yeah. The entire existence of dildos is utter proof of the dickpill, as well as the fact that men are not the ones who objectify women. Fleshlights are seen as weird aspie things nobody uses other than creeps on Japanese forums, whereas dildos are extremely common/accepted.

Nasty as fuck how the foid just has it out on a bookcase like that. And yeah foid brains are tiny, they WILL assume that the size of a dildo is the size of the average cock.

It's easier to get into the french foreign legion than to hit the bare minimum requirements of even the ugliest of foids.

JFL yeah. The entire existence of dildos is utter proof of the dickpill, as well as the fact that men are not the ones who objectify women. Fleshlights are seen as weird aspie things nobody uses other than creeps on Japanese forums, whereas dildos are extremely common/accepted.

Nasty as fuck how the foid just has it out on a bookcase like that. And yeah foid brains are tiny, they WILL assume that the size of a dildo is the size of the average cock.

It's easier to get into the french foreign legion than to hit the bare minimum requirements of even the ugliest of foids.
As almost every insult and judgement thrown at men, the whole "objectification" thing is projection

The stigma against fleshlights for males but completely acceptable bestiality oriented dildos for women is another double standard in this messed up world @Mainländer
As almost every insult and judgement thrown at men, the whole "objectification" thing is projection
Pretty much tbh

Fleshlight = loser! why would you need one? the real thing is better!

Dildo = common, accepted, better than the real thing +90% of the time

''its all about the motion of the ocean'' :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
don't worry, you can always compensate by pleasing her with your tongue and having awesome head game! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The stigma against fleshlights for males but completely acceptable bestiality oriented dildos for women is another double standard in this messed up world @Mainländer
Tbh. Another one of many, many double-standards.

I have something better to offer her, has Comp B filling and a remotely operated fuse attached, for a gory orgasm.View attachment 401242

It also disproves the whole "females have lower sex drives than men" thing...they are chadsexual, not asexual.
Tbh. Another one of many, many double-standards.
It is because it has become unacceptable to call a whore a whore.

Last edited:
Fleshlight = loser! why would you need one? the real thing is better!

Dildo = common, accepted, better than the real thing +90% of the time

Pretty much tbh
Not only are dildos accepted but sometimes they're used to insult males. If a foid is caught with a dildo she'll say she needs them because men cant "satisfy" her.

Not only are dildos accepted but sometimes they're used to insult males. If a foid is caught with a dildo she'll say she needs them because men cant "satisfy" her.
Insulting nonchad men openly is a pastime for many women and that's why ads that insult nonchad men appeal so much to women tbh

That thing mogs me

How am I supposed to compete with that, my dick is too small to even impregnate a girl