Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal dickpill on live broadcast of the BBC channel - HUGE DILDO

It also disproves the whole "females have lower sex drives than men" thing...they are chadsexual, not asexual.
:blackpill:

Insulting nonchad men openly is a pastime for many women and that's why ads that insult nonchad men appeal so much to women tbh
And as always you'll have men supporting the mockery to try to stand out.

"im not bothered by giant dildos im not insecure :soy:"

And as always you'll have men supporting the mockery to try to stand out.

"im not bothered by giant dildos im not insecure :soy:"
tbh those kind of men never miss an opportunity to try to stand out to impress women. It's pathetic.

tbh those kind of men never miss an opportunity to try to stand out to impress women. It's pathetic.
They'll fucking backstab you socially at every turn if it means there's a small hope that they'll get a foid's approval in return

They'll fucking backstab you socially at every turn if it means there's a small hope that they'll get a foid's approval in return
Any guy can but usually there's some guys that are way worse about this than others tbh

She probably uses it for her OF content

Memeology is a pretty based channel ngl

I'd love to choke her with it tbh

Yeah just like every study says: girth >> length

Or just go on any foid forum. I went on r/sex and r/Xchromosome and 90% of women said girth is more important, which is exactly what the studies show

Tagging some users

@Tenshi @Colvin76 @Words2_live_bye @Hate_my_life @Liszt @FullTimeLoser @Pengwin @gymletethnicel @slavcel11 @turbocuckcel_7000 @foidologist @FinnCel
DAMN BRO BRUTAL AS FUCK

Pussy as loose as the mariana trench. Dildo should be illegal.

I am surprised she hasn't started a onlyfans yet. The camera shows so much unnecessary on the left, as if she intentionally wanted to show it. Especially considering she is unemployed.
67507260 6177 11eb bfbf ecb9a2cf5a05

Putting a dildo casually in your book shelf, so disgusting.

roughly what you'd expect of a highly sophisticated british college professor
The absolute shamelessness of displaying it publicly too. what a disgusting whore
Fleshlight = loser! why would you need one? the real thing is better!

Dildo = common, accepted, better than the real thing +90% of the time
Lol what a shameless cunt. Imagine putting your fleshlight out for everyone to see. Or fucking sexdoll. Teehee there's nothing wrong with sextoys, everyone does it and one shouldn't feel ashamed if someone sees them. Except when a man does this, better to get him cancelled before he rapes someone.
People see the things women buy to put inside themselves and really argue dick size is cope or that BBC halo isn't real
don't worry, you can always compensate by pleasing her with your tongue and having awesome head game! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Dickpill deniers are by far the biggest fucking copers I've ever seen