Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal dickpill, this is what happens when normies """ascend"""

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Those comments are killing me

It's over for androidcel.

Yep. Reddit is filled with this kind of stuff.

That's what normies are hopefully starting to understand about women being sluts. The likelihood they've encountered a big dick, which are actually rare, goes up the more dudes she sleeps with. And if she's had one of those, she'll never be satisfied with a normal one. There is no special skill in bed better than just being genetically gifted. Simple as.

If he talks to her about it, as many of the reddit hive mind are undoubtedly suggesting, she'll dump him. It will make her use of him for financial convenience and emotional support wholly transparent. As much as anti-incels try to say sex isn't important, the lives of normies reveal how untrue that is. Sex is the center of a sex havers life.

Also, the other guy likely isn't even three inches bigger than him. Very unlikely unless OP is exceptionally small. Women are shit at measurements. It's likely only an inch and a half or so longer. But that's all it takes. Much like the face, a small measurement often separates being adored by women, being just good enough to be used by women or being incel.

the dickpill was legit the hardest pill for me to swallow

He fucked her better than any man has
I’ve been trying be better in bed for her since we first got together and 3 years of practice still can’t beat raw talent.
Her ex cheated on her and he dumped her when she found out. She would’ve stayed with him.

It never began for you my dude.

"Her ex cheated on her and he dumped her when she found out."

What a personality.

Women have no emotions

jesus thats fucking soul destroying, the fact foids even say this shit even in secret just reinforces AWALT

This shit is part of why historically men took virgin wives. It is wearying to hear how women just say men are insecure, but that implies the insecurity is invalid or unfounded which it’s not.

I find it quite funny how even on reddit, the home of the bluepilled cucks they're still aware that this is just game over, undeniably, no recovery from this whatsoever.

They can cope all day long by saying it's the foids fault for being picky but we all know that's bs. The reality is you need a monstercock in 2021 to even have a hope in pleasing a woman.

Divorce

Never even began for marriagecels

This was posted months ago. Not sure if it's real or not, but I remember reading this EXACT thing months ago, word for word. It's a copy paste

Genetics are just so fucking important it’s ridiculous.

This was posted months ago. Not sure if it's real or not, but I remember reading this EXACT thing months ago, word for word. It's a copy paste
Posts are recycled on reddit often, the first time it was posted was likely real

OUCH, he couldn't compete with first loves.

Brutal as fuck

At least reddit is being some what noncucked and telling him to end it with her.
Honestly, I don't know who hearing this stuff does automatically send these guys into a rage and start beating the fuck out of there GFs sometimes.
together with ur AVI this sounds hot ngl
:dafuckfeels:

At this point I feel selfish for even staying with her when she is obviously so dissatisfied with me.
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

He deserves the pain :lul:

i cant even cope with the fact that sex exists still and most people around us are having it