Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brutal dickpill

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
By the way 25 cm is almost 10"

lmao look at the whore pushing her mammaries up and shit and i bet if a guy commented on it he would be profusely insulted and shamed for it

You know what is close to that length certain guns maybe she should put those inside herself and pull the triggers, ultimate orgasm in one so good in fact she won't wake up from it, guns are so loving sometimes they just understand foids so well that they just keep going after them.

I dont even have half that :cryfeels:

You know what is close to that length certain guns maybe she should put those inside herself and pull the triggers, ultimate orgasm in one so good in fact she won't wake up from it, guns are so loving sometimes they just understand foids so well that they just keep going after them.

That's an extremely rare size, like one in millions rare. Seriously retarded cunt has no idea what she is talking about. Doubt she had any dick close to that size, even if she had hundreds of partners.

Good morning I hate women

Entitled cumdumpster