Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal dogpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/l0gu98/could_he_possibly_not_have_known_trigger_warning/

Obvious throwaway account but I swear this is real and just happened. I’m going to try to keep this as short as possible.

I just started seeing a guy about two months ago. Unfortunately we work together at a big box retailer but in different departments. Tonight we hung out after work, and had great sex. However what ended the sex was a horrific experience that has left me feeling physically ill. He was on top going pretty hard, and I felt what I thought at first were his balls hitting my butt, but after about a minute his pace wavered and slowed, but “his balls” didn’t. Suddenly I had a horrible gut feeling, put my foot between his legs and felt his massive pit bull between them. That’s when I realized the dog had been there for I don’t know how long. I won’t go further into detail.

I yelled at him (the man) out of shock and anger “Is he licking your balls?!” and pretty much threw him off of me. He claimed he hadn’t been and angrily shouted at the dog to get off the bed. I didn’t know what to do. I got dressed and he asked me if I was upset. UM YAH. I said I was trying to figure out how he couldn’t have felt the dog from the position we were in if I could. He asked if the dog had touched me and why I hadn’t said anything if he had and I tried to explain I thought it was his body

Long story short I couldn’t even look at him, said I needed to go, and he walked me out to my car, I said I would talk to him tomorrow, and he said something about getting rid of the dog as he shut my door. I drove home as fast as I could, crying the entire way home.

So, a question especially to the men, in this situation is there any way you could have not at least felt the dogs face there while having sex?

Needless to say I’m still in shock, disgusted not only at him, but just disgusted at myself that I didn’t realize it was the dog touching me but also disgusted that the dog was touching me.

This seriously isn’t a troll post or something fake for views, I’m a very active Reddit user with my real account. Please, PLEASE be kind because this is the only place I felt I could ask this, I’m certainly not going to talk to any of my friends about it male or female, and I really need some real, honest advice from strangers on the internet to figure out wtf I’m going to do in this situation. If the consensus is what I feel/fear that he could at very least feel the dog there if not licking his nuts I’m going to stop seeing him, period, hopefully obviously, and do everything in my power to completely avoid him at work. Thank you and I apologize that I’ve had to even post this.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

tldr: woman fucks pitbull, enjoys it, trries to pretend she tottally didn't know

"I’m certainly not going to talk to any of my friends about it male or female, and I really need some real, honest advice from strangers on the internet to figure out wtf I’m going to do in this situation."

NPC operating system update request #001005423

For some reason the chad dog always seem to be entering these whores.
@tehgymcel420 check out this brootal dogpill

All kinds of animals want to snug into woman's pussy, it never fails to amaze me. Dog recognized that sex was going on and felt a primal urge to join. Can you imagine a situation where a female dog suddenly wants to have intimacy with a male human, of all things? It's so disturbing honestly.

"I’m certainly not going to talk to any of my friends about it male or female, and I really need some real, honest advice from strangers on the internet to figure out wtf I’m going to do in this situation."

Translation: "I fucked a dog and kind of liked it, can't really talk about it to anyone but let's put forth a made up story to see if maybe others theoretically wouldn't see anything wrong in it given I could enjoy the process if only I was into it".

Not really brutal tbh

All kinds of animals want to snug into woman's pussy, it never fails to amaze me. Dog recognized that sex was going on and felt a primal urge to join. Can you imagine a situation where a female dog suddenly wants to have intimacy with a male human, of all things? It's so disturbing honestly.
male human can't win

Can you imagine a situation where a female dog suddenly wants to have intimacy with a male human, of all things? It's so disturbing honestly.
I'm pretty sure when bitches are in heat they want anything to mount them.

If it's anything like cats, anyway. I've never seen a female dog in heat but I've seen female cats in heat and they're annoying AF.

Translation: "I fucked a dog and kind of liked it, can't really talk about it to anyone but let's put forth a made up story to see if maybe others theoretically wouldn't see anything wrong in it given I could enjoy the process if only I was into it".

I bet it was doggie style

@tehgymcel420

crazier shit is that this is becoming normalised and will be the norm very soon or maybe it already has.

The fact that she had sex with him in the first place means he had a good personality bro.

I think a mentally ill man wrote this. Reads like some bizarre fetish shit