★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
No. No, you do not.
i see that you don't have the brainpower necessary to continue this battle, i understand that you are an intellectually inferior specimen, seeing that you are a cow

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
i see that you don't have the brainpower necessary to continue this battle, i understand that you are an intellectually inferior specimen, seeing that you are a cow
You want to continue the battle? Let's do it. The one who gives up first is nominated as the intellectually inferior between us two.

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
You want to continue the battle? Let's do it. The one who gives up first is nominated as the intellectually inferior between us two.
it's your turn now

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared?

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared?
do i care if you asked if i care if you asked if i care if you asked if i care?

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
do i care if you asked if i care if you asked if i care if you asked if i care?
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared
do i care if you asked if i cared if if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
do i care if you asked if i cared if if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared
do i care if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
do i care if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared
do i care if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
do i care If you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
do i care If you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Did I ask if you care if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared
do i care if you asked if i care if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
do i care if you asked if i care if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?
Did I ask if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
do i care If you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared if you asked if i cared?
You wrote the same thing as before

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
what post? now you're making shit up. and it doesn't really matter since i won already in that other thread

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
what post? now you're making shit up. and it doesn't really matter since i won already in that other thread
You deleted it, huh? Just admit defeat.

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
i didn't delete anything, you were the one that refused to admit defeat
Yes you did deleted. If you didn't deleted it then how come when I click on the comment of yours in which I replied to with
Show this message when I click it?
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
The requested post could not be found.
Furthermore, if you didn't delete your post then why aren't these two seperate post of mine into one?
Did I ask if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared if I asked if you cared
We made the bet here therefore this thread is what counts

Zettacel

Zettacel

KD6-3.7
★★★★★
75d 1h 55m
Is that dude even fucking human? :dafuckfeels:

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 15h 37m
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
you could have quoted your own post in a separate thread and deleted it afterwards. you need to show concrete evidence before you make outrageous accusations like this
Furthermore, if you didn't delete your post then why aren't these two seperate post of mine into one?
it's a glitch, it sometimes happens
We made the bet here therefore this thread is what counts
what counts is the fact that you weren't able to respond in a proper sequence of replies. this was never about a specific thread, it was always a contest of intellectual superiority.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
foidologist [Brutal] BRUTAL dogpill The Sewers 12
ionlycopenow [Serious] BRUTAL androidpill on tik tok The Sewers 11
Personalityinkwell [Blackpill] brutal incel meme The Sewers 30