Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal feel - When the foid acts masculine and aloof, then chad comes along...

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
and suddenly she becomes feminine and bubbly and all smiles and playful, and you come to the realization chad has done nothing to make the foid elicit that reaction, he was just born with the right genetics, and there's nothing you can ever do to elicit the same response, you'll always be invisible in the sexual market, nothing you can do will ever fix that, moneymaxx and golddiggermaxxing is not the same thing, so dont even want to hear that redpill cope shit, nobody wants to be a 50 year old sugardaddymaxxing betabux besides bluepilled idiots who just dont get it

Last edited:
Foids are all fake holes just putting on an act.
In other news the sky is blue

Only for chad
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

and suddenly she becomes feminine and bubbly and all smiles and playful, and you come to the realization chad has done nothing to make the foid elicit that reaction, he was just born with the right genetics, and there's nothing you can ever do to elicit the same response, you'll always be invisible in the sexual market, nothing you can do will ever fix that, moneymaxx and golddiggermaxxing is not the same thing, so dont even want to hear that redpill cope shit, nobody wants to be a 50 year old sugardaddymaxxing betabux besides bluepilled idiots who just dont get it

View attachment 174964
normies get so angry when you point out basic shit like this

let queens alter their behavior on the fly based on milimeters of bone, inkel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea what that feels like as I am an ugly ethnic degenerate scumbag to foids.

Extremely relatable.

this always used to happen to me.Foids would act like men around me and would switch to femenine when the chads came.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back