Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal fesikhpill, "I like American boys"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
So I ran into this video where a foid from my desert is offended that an Egyptian man proposed to her. I was thinking that she must have been offended because he wasn't white, I was right. She starts taking about how she isn't attracted to Egyptians because she isn't surrounded by them, as an excuse to worship American (white) men at 6:45. It's over for fesikhcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jsb94qNWPE&feature=emb_title

@Robtical @gymletethnicel @Diocel

Last edited:
Sorry, man. That's fucking brutal.

Curries mog Asians

"I like American boys" = likes American chads, hates her own race.

She starts taking about how she isn't attracted to Egyptians because she isn't surrounded by them
If she grew up in Eygpt she would do the same thing. She only wants "American" guys because she wants someone slightly whiter than her.

She starts taking about how she isn't attracted to Egyptians because she isn't surrounded by them, as an excuse to worship American (white) men at 6:45
Funny how egyptian whores in egypt still want "american guys" even though they weren't raised around them.

she would be on this site if she was male.
If she grew up in Eygpt she would do the same thing. She only wants "American" guys because she wants someone slightly whiter than her.

"I love white men"

"no, not you"

"No, not you"

"Not you either"

"Race isn't important, it's about love. I never thought I would fall in love with a black man"
So I ran into this video where a foid from my desert is offended that an Egyptian man proposed to her. I was thinking that she must have been offended because he wasn't white, I was right. She starts taking about how she isn't attracted to Egyptians because she isn't surrounded by them, as an excuse to worship American (white) men at 6:45. It's over for fesikhcels.

Last edited:
Except, Meeks is whiter than the others since he has blue eyes.
blue eyes > skin color, hair presence, hair color?
sounds like just be blue eyed theory, which I agree is the most brootal of all the pills other than the animal ones.

blue eyes > skin color, hair presence, hair color?
sounds like just be blue eyed theory, which I agree is the most brootal of all the pills other than the animal ones.
Blue eyes are the whitest trait.

Blue eyes are the whitest trait.
You know, if you were to say blue eyed people are gods, I would agree with you 100%. Even green eyes.
If you have shit colored eyes, you can never compete.
I personally think they should make it illegal for people with brown eyes to breed, because it's such a subhuman trait that passing it on is abuse.

You know, if you were to say blue eyed people are gods, I would agree with you 100%. Even green eyes.
If you have shit colored eyes, you can never compete.
I personally think they should make it illegal for people with brown eyes to breed, because it's such a subhuman trait that passing it on is abuse.
agreed

If it looks like a white girl and talks like a white girl is it really not a white girl?

Srs, if it wasn't for the dark hair you wouldn't be able to tell that she's "Egyptian"

Curries mog Asians
It's true. Whenever my Curry friend showed up, his mere presence produced a reaction of pure euphoria and ecstacy among his fellow Stacy counterparts.

If it looks like a white girl and talks like a white girl is it really not a white girl?

Srs, if it wasn't for the dark hair you wouldn't be able to tell that she's "Egyptian"
She looks ethnic, brown eyes and dark skin underneath heavy makeup.

Funny how egyptian whores in egypt still want "american guys" even though they weren't raised around them.
They all want white.

Now you know why religous fanatics like muslim brothers and Salafists are popular in Eygpt, it the only way they can fight back and control their stacy lebanese/shami Stacy foids.
They all want white.
Just convert to Islam in a big Eygptian mosque and I'm sure some Sheikh will give you his daughter. Unironically.

Last edited:
dominance is cope, all that matters is if she wants to fuck you or not, and women want to fuck blue eyed men.

Women prefer dominant men... dominant men look more masculine.

Also : "Eye colour also bore no association to the attractiveness ratings."

Light eyes is a feminine feature, that's why it is far more common among women than men, just like blonde hair.

Now you know why religous fanatics like muslim brothers and Salafists are popular in Eygpt, it the only way they can fight back and control their stacy lebanese/shami Stacy foids.

Just convert to Islam in a big Eygptian mosque and I'm sure some Sheikh will give you his daughter. Unironically.

I know this kind of female very, very, precisely.

She's subhuman.

Banned for inflating.
I'm not though. I'm aware of the extreme over-inflation of ratings that most men give to foids. I rated this foid a 5/10 bc she has a decent body, decent general face structure (it's hard to tell exactly, and we can't see things like skin quality since she is caked in makeup, but her basic facial bone structure seems decent), and good hair. I think a 5/10 is fair rating. Maybe 4/10.

Brutal can’t even honor-kill or stone her in the West

"I like American boys" = likes American chads, hates her own race.
MENA women on average prefer "western" chads over their own race more than Asian women. It's just that due to Islam, marriages between white chads and and arab women are rare.

Brutal. Egyptians are quite based sandniggers tho, maybe they should report this slut to the authorities so they can do something no? Like tell the cops she talks bad about Islam or something so she get stoned for good :feelshaha: