Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL Foid accuses truecel of raping and jizzing on her, and he's forced to admit on stream that he can't get hard because he's a circumcisedcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
The whole smash community is getting metoo'd.

Could he sue for defamation?

Foids who make false rape accusations should spend the same sentence as a rapist. Period.

Could he sue for defamation?
yes... if he acts as judge, jury and executioner himself

otherwise no. we're alone boyo :feelsbadman:
Foids who make false rape accusations should spend the same sentence as a rapist. Period.
nah brocel fuck that. they should get ERed. we have tried to reason with the legal system enough, and they've unequivocally shown that they don't care.

Last edited:
I don't know if circumcision could ruin a man's dick, i'm circumcised and my dick has always worked fine and all the people i know are circumcised too and they're fine.

Still i feel bad for him that he had to be put in this position by that evil trash.

Proving again that christianity, although fake like all the rest, is the best religioncope do to its ban on polygamy and circumscion.
Except Jesus himself never banned either polygamy or circumcision. Those were inovations that happened decades later
I don't know if circumcision could ruin a man's dick, i'm circumcised and my dick has always worked fine and all the people i know are circumcised too and they're fine.

Still i feel bad for him that he had to be put in this position by that evil trash.
Same. Circumcised and mine works fine.
Regular circumcision already removes tens of thousands of nerve endings from your dick, apparently his was botched or some shit and he can't even feel arousal or something.

This is why circumcels are coping when they say "I would hate to have foreskin bro". They don't know what they're missing when they coom, it's like 100x less of an intense orgasm when they do.
This idea that circumcision causes problems in bed or with getting hard is not 100% confirmed, and many studies suggest otherwise. Not to mention having an intense orgasm just makes it easier for a foid to control you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back