Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Heightpill scene in LOTR: Two Towers

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Annotation 2020 04 06 150636

Annotation 2020 04 06 150509

Annotation 2020 04 06 150930

FYI, these guys are hobbits. They're shorter than dwarfs. And they're STILL talking about heightmogging each other FFS!!!!

Brutal midgetmogging pill

Fellowship of the ring is the best movie imo

height is life. Life begins at 6ft, if you're not 6ft you might as well be 6ft under.

I used to love Lord of the Rings, but I can't enjoy it anymore ever since I became blackpilled because I feel sorry for the orcs. Imagine being hated because you're ugly and targeted for extermination by the so-called "good guys," even though you were born that way and there's nothing your orc ass can do to change it.

The hight pill destroyd me

I used to love Lord of the Rings, but I can't enjoy it anymore ever since I became blackpilled because I feel sorry for the orcs. Imagine being hated because you're ugly and targeted for extermination by the so-called "good guys," even though you were born that way and there's nothing your orc ass can do to change it.
Yeah I always felt bad for them ngl
They had no choice in being born as the villain's fodder.

Last edited:
brutal tbh orcs are the incels of middle earth