Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal JBW. Chinese women literally Begging for White cock in the street

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

780eaebf d161 4680 9995 d7a77a55b7e4

lmao it's over for chickcels

remember, noodlewhores have the highest outmarriage rate out of all races. they despise their own men.

Over and over.

imagine having a foid beg u for sex, damn that would be amazing

that's brutal, it's truly over for ricecels.

imagine having a foid beg u for sex, damn that would be amazing

if you are a white incel, just go to asia. literally noodlewhores worship your cock.

@pp183 thERes only one CHOice you can make bro

I would bring her to my car, fuck her and dump her in the middle of nowhere tbqh

OP's situation happened in Shanghai, in the southern half of China. Shanghai and HK is known to be very colonized and white worshipping.

The 3 JBWiters who got beaten up happened in NE China. Two completely different places.

lmao chink males get beat up all over the world. in america, in europe, in russia. everywhere. literally happens everyday so it's not even newsworthy.

and the point still stands: chinese women worship white cock. that's why the males acted that way, they know white incels are stealing all of their women.

Imagine getting this amount of validation that another person not only would settle for me but would worship like that, that must be heaven.

Even if anyone got a GF they would never experience any worship like girls or top tier men experience.

I saw a video on youtube once of a white guy being approached by two Japanese schoolgirls. They were asking him to have sex with them. I can't find it now.

That's a prostitute.

I saw a video on youtube once of a white guy being approached by two Japanese schoolgirls. They were asking him to have sex with them. I can't find it now.

yeah I think I saw that from somewhere. it's actually pretty normal to see that kind of behavior from local noodlewhores. they are legit thirsty for that white cock.

@BlackWizard why are you such a self-hating ricecel :feelskek:

@BlackWizard why are you such a self-hating ricecel :feelskek:

i just hate seeing blue pilled faggots. if you are truly blackpilled about race and looks, then everything makes perfect sense.

only blue pilled faggots get emotionally angry. i will post a thread about this later.

inb4 JBW spammers arrive en masse

“Just go to China br0!” sure, let me just dedicate my whole life to getting a Chinese citizenship/visa and learning their language, not to mention saving for a plane ticket to get there in the first place.

inb4 JBW spammers arrive en masse

“Just go to China br0!” sure, let me just dedicate my whole life to getting a Chinese citizenship/visa and learning their language, not to mention saving for a plane ticket to get there in the first place.

nobody's forcing you to permanently relocate. just pump and dump noodlewhores. nothing's easier in life than that.

You dont even need to be white to slay noodlewhores ngl I saw this. Just dont be curry etc

The man however shows no interest and can be seen looking around for help and later seems to be forcing her off him.

He's still a Chad. An incel or low-tier normie would've gladly obliged her.

White people are gods.

Aw man the JBW defense force will raid this thread with full force.

over for ricecels, never began for them

What the fuck

Damn, if I was white I could have a harem of noodlewhores if I wanted to.

I love it how whites still dent jbw when it is in front of them. It is like a guy is denying the sun

Piece of shit whore
Show cute adorable asian loli of culture begging for white senpai

Meanwhile I'm on a lifelong journey of looksmaxxing, gymceling and stemceling and girls here wouldn't even spit on me.
You sure this wasn't staged?
Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

Last edited:
Lucky bastard, I'd be on that in an instant.

That's the video I was looking for. This shit is unrreal, man. Those foids won't give their own man the time of the day but they'll jump on the first random white cock they see on the street.