Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal JBWpill in medieval times (Lifefuel for @Finncel)

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★

Imagine being so high SMV you justify a 1000s of km long trip, to a frozen wasteland back when horseback was the fastest way of travel.
JFL @ people who cope with "muh beauty standards imposed by the media" I wonder what argument those retards have against this.
Being "exotic" doesn't matter because blacks were also exotic and no one cared about them.

The whitepill is undeniable (not saying that whites can't be incel lol that's just retarded)

@FinnCel

Finnslayer :chad: :chad:

yeah some berbers in the ottoman times conquered iceland just for white slaves JFL

Demand for white pussies was always. Arabs, Turks and Iranians pay millions to get Slavic girls and Circassian girls .

"White's were never slaves br0000" :soy:
god damn idiots who don't know shit about history

Same thing happened to the Japanese.
Japanese slaves were seen as very lucrative items to the Portuguese who'd take them all the way back to Portugal.

where were this particular slavetraders from?

White is the best race tbh ngl . I wish I was blonde and white not a brown sand nigger with unibrow tbh,ngl

"White's were never slaves br0000" :soy:
god damn idiots who don't know shit about history
Majority of white slaves were slavs who have tormenting history of slavery. Arabs and Turks were obsessed with slavic girls.

White people have it so much better in life than Ethnics :feelsrope:

I wish i was a white man then i would probaly have a chance to ascend:feelsrope:

So these slave traders are racist?!

Idk why they are keep drawing turks like brown middle easterners jfl to this ignorance but I couldn't care less though we are becoming a sunni shithole back then kurds were the problem and now syrians are doubled the problems and white turks in the west are not marrying and having kids either unlike those arabs and kurds so we are fucked white turks gonna extinct sooner or later their little bit of whiteness coming through balkans and med is gonna perish and we will all become like meme u posted middle eastern ottoman mutts

yeah some berbers in the ottoman times conquered iceland just for white slaves JFL
I have a had time imagining an foot stool conquering ANYTHING!
But i guess anything is possible...

Racepill is strong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back