Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [BRUTAL] Kid is thrown off the bus, but actually was a dwarf manlet tier

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
People stopped caring about him when they saw it was just a manlet : /

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.
Stop direct linking to Facebook.

Brutal. I wouldn’t be able to handle being a dwarf , The mogging and feeling so powerless in front of almost everyone will drive me nuts

The quick on/off virtue signaling here when they found out he was a dwarf really speaks for itself.

source.gif

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

Sorry man I don't know what to do , I can send you the link if you want.

This begs the question of why that adult midget was on a school bus. I think the driver could have handled it without the hysterics and resorting to battery, but he was justified in ejecting that man to protect the children under his charge. If this were a different scenario, that driver would be in all kinds of legal trouble.

Having said all that, persons afflicted with dwarfism that aren't named Tyrion Lannister have it pretty rough.

This begs the question of why that adult midget was on a school bus. I think the driver could have handled it without the hysterics and resorting to battery, but he was justified in ejecting that man to protect the children under his charge. If this were a different scenario, that driver would be in all kinds of legal trouble.

Having said all that, persons afflicted with dwarfism that aren't named Tyrion Lannister have it pretty rough.
The manlet probably just wanted to meet some girls his own height

too afraid to watch at the moment

Ive seen it. I dont know what that manlet was up to. Trying to get a slice of some prime jb maybe?

Lolimaxxing

Except what was that dwarf doing on a school bus? If it was full of kids he deserved to get ejected.

This is staged. Thats the this is how you eat the big mac nigga guy

Kindof seems like a prank. The way the guy unveiled his face seems fake.

It is. The chick screaming at him was in on it and a couple other guys.
The bus driver was in on it too. He could have corrected the woman and told her it was actually a man when she was screaming

And at the start a kids toy rolls out. Fake as fuck

Even though hes just as helpless as a child he becomes irrelevant as soon as they realize hes been alive for more than 18 years

its never began for manletcels