Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BRUTAL looks blackpill on my first day of college

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today the freshmen went there to enroll themselves in the classes and we introduced ourselves and got into the Whatsapp groups of the courses, so I just entered the group. And it didn't take long before I see this:

LoOkS DoN'T mAtTeR bRo :feelsokman:

Jfl at socializing with other students :feelskek::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Long midface is death
He's not a Chad but he was the best-looking guy there today. Also the whitest. He's an upper tier normie. There are barely men in my course, only women and obvious faggots.

Jfl at socializing with other students :feelskek::feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I have to be part of the group, or else I risk going to college in vain when the classes get cancelled or something.

I have to be part of the group, or else I risk going to college in vain when the classes get cancelled or something.

Lol, I remember this when I started at my first college. Everyone made those stupid groups. In reality when everything gets started up no one talks to the losers anymore and they're left posting alone in the group chats in a sad attempt to regain everyone's respect.

He's not Chad but he still mogs me.

wtf what school you go? This fag looks like 15.

not even a day and the Hivemind already took over. fuck i am also starting soon and i saw the list and it was something like 60 foids and 10 men

I take it you're a fellow humanities student.
dentistry actually
Guests:53
my scholarship renovation was rejected by a foid so she could open a slot for one of her friend's daughters in the college i was enrolled at. somehow i ended moving to another country where I get a full scholarship for the entirety of my career But they wont recognize my shitty lab tech degree to work part-time unless i take some bullshit extra hours and another safety training so in the meanwhile they have me with the dentistry freshmen AND I KNOW FOR A FACT the foids there are ALWAYS giga hotties FUCKKKKKKKKKKK Never Began ™