Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Brutal] mexicancel goes over his tinder rejections

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Modern women shouldn't even be considered human anymore

Another average-looking guy victim of roastie hypergamy, welcome to the club dude.

2:21 - For all the cucks.

Mogs me tbh

He should just go to Mexico, it's literally over here in the States for sub7 men.

There is absolutely nothing left here for us as far as Im concerned.

All foids want the same men, chad or tyrones. Even 7+/10 spics end up with sub5 white foids and midget tier ethnic foids.
The only thing left for sub8 men are post wall roasties and single mothers.

Honestly would of roped years ago if it wasnt for my knowledge and inherited resources.

And lol at all the females there acting all high and mighty. Matching with some man and afterwards insult them.
8:28 - Also brutal and infuriating:
''My American friends get girls so easily. So i thought that would apply to me.''

Her answer: ''Oh come on, think about the bright side. You are not born to hook up. - How is there a bright side? Females again act all high and mighty. And then people wonder why some man cannot take it anymore, being that ridicueld and emasculated. Just take it brah, just move on brah.
''There are still a lot of things worth to be focused.'' - As a man not really. You cannot make decent money anymore. Men now get less income than females despite the fact we do all the hard work. Also, yo uhave to be lucky find work as a man i nthe first place. This is ridiculous.

11:42 - And this is what females are looking for. They are looking for validation and/or to stomp on some men. She was shocked that he did not say that she was cute. How could he...?!

Last edited:
He's not that bad looking. If you get responses on Tinder from the non-obese you're probably not that ugly.

Damn he giga moggs me and is failing this bad.
Hes got a face that would probably be considered Chad tier back in the 60's-70's if you compare him with movie actors at that time. Anybody else getting that feeling?

Don't want to watch the whole video. Did he said how long he used Tinder and how many matches he had?

Has anyone tried a tinder experiment with an average looking white guy (in the west)?

WHat a bunch of stupid cunts, I wish jihadists can teleport acid thru their phone and turn those cunts into Mileena

What would you guys rate this guy, 5 or 6 maybe? And he gets skinned alive on tinder, JFL at 2019

The guy looks ethnic with his low hairline, flat nose, and big ass eyebrows, so is instantly at a huge disadvantage. There's about a 1 in 3 chance any Latino in America is an illegal alien. Also has a compact mid face which indicates he's a manlet. He's like a 3 since he's not a fatass, otherwise he'd be a 2.

Lol he mogs me in every aspect and still gets treated like shit. It's over.

Tinder hoes acting as usual.

you look at the defeatist expression on that young man's face? That means he doesn't have a good personality if he can't stand rejection of 10000 women. He should keep smiling and women will know that he is a good catch. If you stop smiling, then everything is lost.

And lol at all the females there acting all high and mighty. Matching with some man and afterwards insult them.
8:28 - Also brutal and infuriating:
''My American friends get girls so easily. So i thought that would apply to me.''

Her answer: ''Oh come on, think about the bright side. You are not born to hook up. - How is there a bright side? Females again act all high and mighty. And then people wonder why some man cannot take it anymore, being that ridicueld and emasculated. Just take it brah, just move on brah.
''There are still a lot of things worth to be focused.'' - As a man not really. You cannot make decent money anymore. Men now get less income than females despite the fact we do all the hard work. Also, yo uhave to be lucky find work as a man i nthe first place. This is ridiculous.

11:42 - And this is what females are looking for. They are looking for validation and/or to stomp on some men. She was shocked that he did not say that she was cute. How could he...?!
is it me or american women are in general more douche than european gals?
The guy looks ethnic with his low hairline, flat nose, and big ass eyebrows, so is instantly at a huge disadvantage. There's about a 1 in 3 chance any Latino in America is an illegal alien. Also has a compact mid face which indicates he's a manlet. He's like a 3 since he's not a fatass, otherwise he'd be a 2.
cope, the guy easily pass as spanish or portuguese. That means those whores' standards are even more fucked up

Last edited:

cope, the guy easily pass as spanish or portuguese. That means those whores' standards are even more fucked up

Western chicks in general. American, British, Australian, are all far worse than Euroepan.

The guy could looksmaxx a little bit tbh, solve that greasy hair and skin and maybe even a couple of pounds, but he has a much better chance in Mexico.

The hypergamy of the American roastie knows no limits.

I look like him tbh, and I've had no success on Tinder either. I can vouch that's the reality we're living in many parts of the world.

spends 1000s of dolar on tinder*

girl says he looks indian

He isn't that ugly tbh. He can get a 1/10 landwhale with 5 kids and no job

Wow, being told he's Indian must have hurt so much.
I like the way in the end he gives up and says he will cope with video games, but also does anyone know if he has roped now? I think if I endured that so explicitly I would have roped

This is why i dont talk to women, i dont greet them and i dont help then. They are demons who like to see low value men suffer you shouldnt even live with them. Either harm them or stay away from them.
Mogs me tbh

He should just go to Mexico, it's literally over here in the States for sub7 men.

There is absolutely nothing left here for us as far as Im concerned.

All foids want the same men, chad or tyrones. Even 7+/10 spics end up with sub5 white foids and midget tier ethnic foids.
The only thing left for sub8 men are post wall roasties and single mothers.

Honestly would of roped years ago if it wasnt for my knowledge and inherited resources.
Very true.
What would you guys rate this guy, 5 or 6 maybe? And he gets skinned alive on tinder, JFL at 2019
He is average or maybe a 5.5.

Last edited:
holy shit, the funny thing is thats the experience for majority of the normies they get brutally rejected. Incels on the other side dont even match with girls. It's so over. when chumps like him spend 1000 dollars on tinder thats why tinder is a billion dollar company
He's not that bad looking. If you get responses on Tinder from the non-obese you're probably not that ugly.
who cares not like that helped him get laid. being a 6/10 and 3/10 is basically the same thing because the end result is same. incel for life.
maybe 6/10 gets a chance to beta bux in 30s but yea

Nah, his response to her ("???") was just autistic as fuck. She was just noting how every DM from guys is some variant of "OMG you're gorgeous," and because his wasn't, it caught her attention. A good response to her would have been something which acknowledges this fact and turned it into something witty.

Oh, it also would have helped if he were GL.

Nah, his response to her ("???") was just autistic as fuck. She was just noting how every DM from guys is some variant of "OMG you're gorgeous," and because his wasn't, it caught her attention. A good response to her would have been something which acknowledges this fact and turned it into something witty.

Oh, it also would have helped if he were GL.

:soy: :bluepill:

I look like him but with darker skin, mild upper eyelid exposure and a Jew nose. :feelsrope:

This is also why tinder matches alone do not mean anything. Obviously one step closer than most of us here are but still an incel. Many women might just end up promoting their Instagram thottery instead of actually wanting to date you or something. Or they are sadistic and like to put men in their place. But whatever the reason: getting tinder matches alone doesn't really mean anything anymore.
This is why i dont talk to women, i dont greet them and i dont help then. They are demons who like to see low value men suffer you shouldnt even live with them. Either harm them or stay away from them.

This. They like to hurt low-status men but as soon as one of those low-status men snaps, they're all like, "OMIGOD! How could THAT have happened!? Men are just so insecure!"

The very least every man can do is to not help women. Or give them wrong advice when they ask for something, lol. Let them enter the wrong bus or whatever.

Last edited:
Controversial opinion: this NORMIE, yes he's a normie, might be able to benefit from redpill advice, maybe go MGTOW and stop giving a fuck and he can attract women that way. Could be I'm just coping for him, but he's not incel looking, certainly not a truecel, and has a markedly weak handed, defeatist beta approach with dealing with women. Seems clingy and so on.

But perhaps I'm just out of touch and this really is an incel in 2019, who really knows.

He should have insulted her.

Damn these messages are brutal. Definitely not ever trying Tinder :feelsrope:

They want to make average looking guys like this jestermaxx and prove themselves first before doing anything. Only Chad can say he wants to fuck on the 1st date.

Last edited: