Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal old racepill post

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I remember this old post from 13k, one of the wisest racepillers. He talks about how shitty the middle east, everything he says is true, I think it's best he doesn't post here anymore since his racepill posts would have made me rope at this point.

gtfih sandcels @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Irredeemable @Amacko @Robtical @Algeriancel

Last edited:
Brutal but accurate. Everything he said is correct. Sand niggers refuse to stop inbreeding, resulting in literal ugly retards for offspring. Society is always heavily censored. The economies are garbage. The people are money greedy back stabbers. I have been broken by the racepill.

@tehgymcel420 I am deeply ashamed of my sand nigger heritage.

@tehgymcel420 I am deeply ashamed of my sand nigger heritage.
The truth shall set you free.

It's funny when you scroll down and see @RREEEEEEEEE coping in the comments, some things never change.

The truth shall set you free.
I’m not so sure, unless ”free” means to rope. Sand nigger failo effect is the biggest of all. Much worse than being black or curry. Every horrible stereotype is attached to sandcels.

I can’t cope anymore.:feelsrope:

I’m not so sure, unless ”free” means to rope. Sand nigger failo effect is the biggest of all. Much worse than being black or curry. Every horrible stereotype is attached to sandcels.

I can’t cope anymore.:feelsrope:
Ya, curries can cope with their culture and cousin, blacks can cope with ghetto rap culture, sand niggers got nothing.

I really don't understand the deep personal hatred by ethnics for their countries. It's almost like subconscious patriotism and they wish their countries could evovle.

13k has a Mensa level IQ.

Are you happy with the standards of living in Algeria?
No. But I really don't give a shit about the economy's either. in 3 to 4 years I'll just follow my older brother and move to france if my plan to marry a foid from the Sahara desert don't work as expected .idk what I'll be doin there but according to this post at least it's better than our shitholes.

I always follow my "inner animal" instinct pr so to speak. Animals don't care about their territory if the reseoucess are drained up. They just relocate and start over.

I agree with a lot of what he said, but just because people running the middle east are a bunch of faggots doesn't mean everyone from there is.
b-b-but 13k, our countries are shitholes because le big bad whitey invaded our countries
and what does that tell you ? If those countries were able to invade your coutnry with less than 1% of their GDP and gangrape your women, what does that tell you ?

There's a lot of low iq and brainwashed people in the middle east, so it makes it easy for that to happen. The way things are now you'd be a cuck to be proud to be from any country. Which is why incelistan must be formed.

Holy fucking shit, that post is too racepilled, even for me. I can't take it anymore. I am extremely glad I was born here, in the West, instead of my own shithole country.

The part about donkey fucking killed me completely though. While 13 year old latinos, blacks and whites start having sex, sandniggers wait until they marry their cousin at nearly 30 and if they fail at marrying a cousin they start fucking animals such as goats and donkeys.

This is a sad reality.
13k was so racepilled, his other posts are brutal too.

I really don't understand the deep personal hatred by ethnics for their countries. It's almost like subconscious patriotism and they wish their countries could evovle.

13k has a Mensa level IQ.
True

Ya, curries can cope with their culture and cousin, blacks can cope with ghetto rap culture, sand niggers got nothing.
We can cope with grooming gangs and rapefugees.

Sounds like a retard. Grow up. I’m sure there’s good places like Saudi Arabia and UAE. There’s too much (((international))) fuckery in Middle Eastern politics. Even living 1,000 miles away in curryland I can see the Jews from the horizon fucking your countries sandbros.

Also, Islam is traditional. And does keep women in check for the most part. We should start worrying when Islam becomes as lose as Christianity.

Sounds like a retard. Grow up. I’m sure there’s good places like Saudi Arabia and UAE. There’s too much (((international))) fuckery in Middle Eastern politics. Even living 1,000 miles away in curryland I can see the Jews from the horizon fucking your countries sandbros.

Also, Islam is traditional. And does keep women in check for the most part. We should start worrying when Islam becomes as lose as Christianity.
No good comes from Islam, this guys knows what he is talking about, he is the wisest racepiller of them all. You sound like a coper.

@tehgymcel420 . These guys are supposedly proud muslims and the prophet moved from mecca due to persecution .so practicality it's "jihad" to survive and thrive through seekin new life. How do you think arabs conquered north Africa and persia? Motherfuckers were nomads.

Muslims are meant to conquer and profit not settle and built. Even the house of wisdom was made of old recollections gathered from Greeks. Indians and Persians through TRAVEL.
Fuck my color changed. I was really dogging my yellow stars.

@tehgymcel420 . These guys are supposedly proud muslims and the prophet moved from mecca due to persecution .so practicality it's "jihad" to survive and thrive through seekin new life. How do you think arabs conquered north Africa and persia? Motherfuckers were nomads.

Muslims are meant to conquer and profit not settle and built. Even the house of wisdom was made of old recollections gathered from Greeks. Indians and Persians through TRAVEL.
Fuck my color changed. I was really dogging my yellow stars.
Who? The Zabbaleen?

Yes.but really anyone who lives in a muslim shithole.
The Zabbaleen are Coptic Christians who forced to live in slums because Muslims hate them.

Incredibly accurate description of the ME

No. But I really don't give a shit about the economy's either. in 3 to 4 years I'll just follow my older brother and move to france if my plan to marry a foid from the Sahara desert don't work as expected .idk what I'll be doin there but according to this post at least it's better than our shitholes.

I always follow my "inner animal" instinct pr so to speak. Animals don't care about their territory if the reseoucess are drained up. They just relocate and start over.
How easy is it for North Africans to move to France, i know france is a cucked shithole nowadays which will soon look like a 3rd world country in most cities, but can any guy from algeria just move to france without a job waiting for him whenever he feels like it?

but can any guy from algeria just move to france without a job waiting for him whenever he feels like it?
Yes. That's like EXACTLY what 90% of Algerian illegal immigrants do when they arrive in boats. BUT it's definitely eaiser if you have family connections there cuz u settle in faster than you usually would. Some go to sell drugs and weed and eventually get killed by rival gangs. Most don't think about starting a career they just want to fuck white girls or marry. THEN find a job. But if you're asking me if finding a job is easy then idk. I guess we just presume so because of difference between westren and none westren standards of living.

Last year A friend of a friend of mine who is 19 took a boat and when he arrived he called back after two hours bragging about stealing someone's phone infront of his gf. Although the media's trying to paint illegal immigration as a hellish experience to keep the elite future slaves from rumming away lol.

Yes. That's like EXACTLY what 90% of Algerian illegal immigrants do when they arrive in boats. BUT it's definitely eaiser if you have family connections there cuz u settle in faster than you usually would. Some go to sell drugs and weed and eventually get killed by rival gangs. Most don't think about starting a career they just want to fuck white girls or marry. THEN find a job. But if you're asking me if finding a job is easy then idk. I guess we just presume so because of difference between westren and none westren standards of living.

Last year A friend of a friend of mine who is 19 took a boat and when he arrived he called back after two hours bragging about stealing someone's phone infront of his gf. Although the media's trying to paint illegal immigration as a hellish experience to keep the elite future slaves from rumming away lol.
Did he use a weapon or are the french just massive cucks and pussys as i presume?
Also do Algerians actually do well with french girls?
You said you know algerians in france do they brag about fucking french girls, and if so do you believe them?
France is a cucked bbc nation with lots of bbc rap so it wouldn't surprise me if majority of young french girls are mud sharking, at least in the cities.
Also someone from Morroco/morrocan roots who posts here said that lots of morrocan girls only like thugs in france especially blacks whilst alot of morrocans are extreme islam coping, do you think that is accurate?

Did he use a weapon or are the french just massive cucks and pussys as i presume?
No .he was holding it in his hand talking and the dude snatched it and ran away instantly. The fucker couldn't run and our guy said he taunted him and laughed his ass offc at him while his gf stood there watching.

You said you know algerians in france do they brag about fucking french girls, and if so do you believe them?
No they dont brag but they'll talk about it if they feel comfortable. Which i find funny. They'll brag about nearly anything except foids cuz they're mostly delusional and think they can attract any foid they want if they try so it's no big deal.

Also someone from Morroco/morrocan roots who posts here said that lots of morrocan girls only like thugs in france especially blacks whilst alot of morrocans are extreme islam coping, do you think that is accurate?
Yes. All foids are whores by nature. I'm no longer denying it. Even my mother would've been a whore if she was born in a feminist era. I see no "french" foid or "Algerian" foid. They're all whores. All should be property to their respective countrymen. My aunt got a Tyrone son's bastard. Some acquaintance of my family got married only to be divorced then watch his ex whore wife post Facebook's pics in a French club sitting in bbc lap with no hijab. Similar stories has been all over the news for the last 5 years.

Morroco is like the Sweden of north africa. Morrocan girls marrying black immigrants from different countries while morrocan men seethe on Facebook and youtube acting like cucks when Algerian see this shit and laugh at them. Seriously some guys told me to go fuck off for being a racist and interfering with their "national affairs" . it was fuckin hilarious ngl. Altthough Some are based incels and wanna kill the (((king))) and watch their foids burn. I honestly feel sorry for them. At least our government secretly deported waves after waves of united nations "war refugees" who were lookin to settle in. As if we didn't have enough econimic problems .

Last edited:
yes from what i've seen
Dude for real. They blamed it on us. Some conspiracy theorists on youtube said Algeria is the cause of their women being whores for tourists. Fuckin LOL at cucks and their jewish puppet king.

sandcel sounds like hell ngl

yes from what i've seen
Brutal, do morrocans in europe at least thugmaxx and scare the locals?
We don't get many as far as i know in uk, we have alot of pakistanis and others from that region and the youth are either drug dealmaxxing, Islam (street patrols) maxxing or trying to break into the rap/grime scene. At least the lower class ones, some of the older 1st gen came over as doctors or dentists but not many.
And what makes the morrocan king a cuck?

Last edited:
Brutal, do morrocans in europe at least thugmaxx and scare the locals?
We don't get many as far as i know in uk, we have alot of pakistanis and others from that region and the youth are either drug dealmaxxing, Islam (street patrols) maxxing or trying to break into the rap/grime scene. At least the lower class ones, some of the older 1st gen came over as doctors or dentists but not many.
And what makes the morrocan king a cuck?
Moroccan king is pedo cuck. He let a spanish tourist, who did abuses get away, only protesting forced him to change decision . High level morcocooan officials constantly suspected of pedophilia. Of course he corruption too.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/08/04/world/africa/morocoo-pedophile-pardon-revoked/index.html

Moroccan king is pedo cuck. He let a spanish tourist, who did abuses get away, only protesting forced him to change decision . High level morcocooan officials constantly suspected of pedophilia. Of course he corruption too.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/08/04/world/africa/morocoo-pedophile-pardon-revoked/index.html
Hmm seems very dodgey, they probably have some dirt on the king like you suggested?
How did the monarchy become established in Morroco?
Are they plants like the House of Saud?

Living in a fucking desert as an ethnic with 70 iq and no food or wealth. To be brutally beaten up by draft recruiters or taller men. But hEy GuyS you get to vote!!!.