Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Brutal personality pill. Pedophile, women beater chad shows his great personality.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just work on your personality because personality is the number 1 thing women look for.
Chad here demonstrates exactly what a great personality looks like. Watch and learn.

99858708 5243 420C 8C07 89A7D9FBD10E

Last edited:
We have all the virgins gone?

"Teehee I can totally change him, he's actually a nice guy underneath that tough exterior"

You've gotta be trolling.... please..?
Brb suicide

That's super fucked up man. Honestly would just rather stop talking about it

Is that ok? I didn't say I was done talking to you about other stuff

giphy.gif

Im so fucking DONE

Also LOL @ Chad working at Kids R Us

Last edited:
His personality is just above 6'4. Also it sounds like he really loves to take showers.

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

Women are fucking putrid to the core

They should show their names, shame those chad dick chasing whores.

Chad could be a notorious serial house invader torturer whoms favorite method of torture is to nail rusty nails into peoples knee caps and send pictures of peoples kids to NAMBLA for cash and still get texts from femoids on tinder.

He obviously respects wmyn brah

There are much more of them, basically all femoids around.
Expose them all, to show all the cucks how big of a whore problem there is.

Expose them all, to show all the cucks how big of a whore problem there is.
Cucks don't give a fuck about whore problem they encourage whores to be like that. We better execute them.

Cucks don't give a fuck about whore problem they encourage whores to be like that. We better execute them.
We have to shame the cucks too. We can show the names and faces of pathetic cucks, the same way they catfished the whores but instead exposing their orbiting and desperation for used pussy, it will embaress them in front of all the femoids because nothing dries up the pussy faster than a simp.

Last edited:
We have to shame the cucks too. We can show the names and faces of pathetic cucks too, the same they catfished the whores, it will embaress them in front of all the femoids because nothing dries up the pussy faster than a simp.
That's a good idea, tbhtbh. According to Overton window, we must start with the most pathetic ones, to associate everyone else with them later. Could be good to start shaming shit eaters, these things who buy femoid's waste products. Later we can claim that all cucks = shit eaters, and move on.

That's a good idea, tbhtbh. According to Overton window, we must start with the most pathetic ones, to associate everyone else with them later. Could be good to start shaming shit eaters, these things who buy femoid's waste products. Later we can claim that all cucks = shit eaters, and move on.
If we can make any connection with cucks and shit eaters it will make the normies believe it right away. We also have to shame those cucks who give donations to gamer whores. I edited the comment you replied to a little btw.

We also have to shame those cucks who give donations to gamer whores.
We have to shame all cucks, and any kind of cuckced behaviour, up to whiteknighting and helping a femoid. Once we associate it with shit eating in norman's brains, we're done.

FUCKING Animals!!! Why the fuck was I brought into this world. I was at peace before I was born. Take me back!!!

We have to shame all cucks, and any kind of cuckced behaviour, up to whiteknighting and helping a femoid. Once we associate it with shit eating in norman's brains, we're done.
:lul::feelsokman::fire::fire:

Thing is we've known about this as a society for a long time - its the elephant in the room nobody can admit. Why do women send serial killers / mass killers love letters and marriage proposals? Its absolutely demented, and any woman that does it should be shamed brutally.

Thing is we've known about this as a society for a long time - its the elephant in the room nobody can admit. Why do women send serial killers / mass killers love letters and marriage proposals? Its absolutely demented, and any woman that does it should be shamed brutally.
Because they are alpha as fuck apparently. But then there's Kip Kinkel. Don't think that's happened to him.

He must take great showers and has an awesomr haircut

Is there literally anything chad can say that will turn them off ?

Is there literally anything chad can say that will turn them off ?
Test it.

Make a Tinder with a Chad picture and say he likes to eat his own shit and drink his own piss.

OH NO NO NO NO
OHHHH NO NO NO NO.....

I'm going to a gay bar. I'm gonna fucking LEARN.
This needs to be stickied forever.

Last edited:
Guys, you dont understand one thing - personality matters, but looks matters more. If you dont have stunning looks, you must compensate with some personality traits. If you are truly GL, you can do whatever you want and still have most bitches sucking ur cock.

How can we make sure this isnt fake? I mean it can be photoshopped with a few clicks. Srsly I don't want this to be true. It's a gaint blackpill

Who ran this experiment?

This actually made me fucking laugh. I didn't read until now but holy fucking shit, the amount of times you pointed out he was a child rapist and they still responded.