Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal Preselectionpill I experienced firsthand a while back.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
There's this extrovert normie I have known since high school, who is currently bordering on Chad Status after a major glowup but at the time that this story unfolded, he was still average looking.

For some reason, in HS he adopted me as his introvert friend , so I see him as a friend. He's going to be an important factor later on in this story.

So earlier this year, I decided to try and get a girl. This was the first time I ever tried. I found some girl on Snapchat who wasn't conventionally attractive, but she was Attractive to me. We started talking, and we became quite close without ever meeting each other.

Now around this time, I used to post on social media all the time about how nobody wanted me, how I had no hoes,I'm single etc etc. Unknown to me, this was turning her off. I only realized after I learnt about Preselection. Around the time I started posting all that shit, she started withdrawing a bit. She seemed a lot less responsive. She started complaining to me about shit that a girl would normally complain about to her girlfriends, like how her period was hurting, how some Fuckboy Chad broke her heart etc.

Anyway, about a few months after we started originally talking, I asked her to be my gf. She gave me the whole "I'm not ready" bullshit. I let it slide.

Then completely by chance, a week later me and my normie friend are chilling in the library. He asks me if I have any girl in my life. In my head I thought "well I'm not going to tell him I have no hoes, so I'll just act as if I started dating this girl."

So I showed him the girls Instagram. He looked at it, and a look of surprise came on his face. He pulls out his phone, and this SAME GIRL was dming him begging him to break up with his girlfriend and date her.

She basically messaged him around the time when she gave me the not ready for a relationship bs. At first she wasn't all that thirsty, then she asked if he was seeing anyone. He then sent her a pic of his girlfriend. Now bear in mind, his girlfriend is insanely beautiful. Even he doesn't understand why she's still with him

Anyways after she saw the pic, she went into full slut mode. She hit him up everyday, asking him out, telling him how she's better than his girlfriend etc etc.

As I'm reading the conversation, tears are coming to my eyes. I couldn't believe the odds. Was this God's way of showing me how over it is? What were the chances? She had absolutely no idea that we were friends. How coincidental that the one time I thought I had a chance, my only friend unknowingly mogged me.

So I handed him back the phone and acted like I didn't care. I told him "yeah she's a hoe, I just wanted to smash real quick". But I have a feeling he knew I was bullshitting.

A few weeks later, I also found out that she was sending nudes to random Chads, masturbating on facetime to them, was a sidechick to a lot of guys in relationships. But she always acted like an asexual girl with me. Whenever I tried to get sexual with her over text, she always laughed it off.

I confronted her about it, and she denied everything. I cut her off immediately. A week later she posted about how she "hates men who have no hoes". That was when I discovered Preselection.

So basically the only interaction I ever had with a girl, was a Trainwreck. At least now I know to always lie about having hoes, even if I'm ugly. At least some trashy hoe with mental issues might decide to fuck me.

I'm sorry if you don't understand the story. It was hard typing this because I experienced a panic attack while recalling what happened, so it might not be as coherent as I imagined it would be in my head.

TLDR I thought some whore was "THE ONE", then i found out she only goes for taken guys and fuckboys. Also after going down a rabbit hole on social media and the internet, I discovered multiple girls confirming the theory that women would rather be the side chick to an alpha than be a betas main chic.

Last edited:
TLDR I thought some whore was "THE ONE", then i found out she only goes for taken guys and fuckboys. Also after going down a rabbit hole on social media and the internet, I discovered multiple girls confirming the theory that women would rather be the side chick to an alpha than be a betas main chic.
So she's just like the average chick. It's already been proven in countless studies that women hit on taken guys more
Chad gets a harem, normoid clings onto his gf desperately, inkwel rots alone

My oneitis was asexual too, she said she didn’t like anyone didn’t wanna date any guys and focus on education, then I catfished her pretending to be a girl and befriended her so she would be more honest, she told me about how she tried to hookup with guys and shit and how bad she wanted a bf.

So she's just like the average chick. It's already been proven in countless studies that women hit on taken guys more

View attachment 377686
This pic makes me want to end it all. This is the most accurate depiction of my life in a nutshell. Everybody around me with a girl while I'm always alone.

View attachment 377686
This pic makes me want to end it all. This is the most accurate depiction of my life in a nutshell. Everybody around me with a girl while I'm always alone.

Same bro. No matter how much i self improve, how much i tried to put myself out there, be positive, friendly, confident etc I was essentially the guy on the right. You're born like that and you'll die like that, barring a miracle or surgeries

There's this extrovert normie I have known since high school, who is currently bordering on Chad Status after a major glowup but at the time that this story unfolded, he was still average looking.

For some reason, in HS he adopted me as his introvert friend , so I see him as a friend. He's going to be an important factor later on in this story.

So earlier this year, I decided to try and get a girl. This was the first time I ever tried. I found some girl on Snapchat who wasn't conventionally attractive, but she was Attractive to me. We started talking, and we became quite close without ever meeting each other.

Now around this time, I used to post on social media all the time about how nobody wanted me, how I had no hoes,I'm single etc etc. Unknown to me, this was turning her off. I only realized after I learnt about Preselection. Around the time I started posting all that shit, she started withdrawing a bit. She seemed a lot less responsive. She started complaining to me about shit that a girl would normally complain about to her girlfriends, like how her period was hurting, how some Fuckboy Chad broke her heart etc.

Anyway, about a few months after we started originally talking, I asked her to be my gf. She gave me the whole "I'm not ready" bullshit. I let it slide.

Then completely by chance, a week later me and my normie friend are chilling in the library. He asks me if I have any girl in my life. In my head I thought "well I'm not going to tell him I have no hoes, so I'll just act as if I started dating this girl."

So I showed him the girls Instagram. He looked at it, and a look of surprise came on his face. He pulls out his phone, and this SAME GIRL was dming him begging him to break up with his girlfriend and date her.

She basically messaged him around the time when she gave me the not ready for a relationship bs. At first she wasn't all that thirsty, then she asked if he was seeing anyone. He then sent her a pic of his girlfriend. Now bear in mind, his girlfriend is insanely beautiful. Even he doesn't understand why she's still with him

Anyways after she saw the pic, she went into full slut mode. She hit him up everyday, asking him out, telling him how she's better than his girlfriend etc etc.

As I'm reading the conversation, tears are coming to my eyes. I couldn't believe the odds. Was this God's way of showing me how over it is? What were the chances? She had absolutely no idea that we were friends. How coincidental that the one time I thought I had a chance, my only friend unknowingly mogged me.

So I handed him back the phone and acted like I didn't care. I told him "yeah she's a hoe, I just wanted to smash real quick". But I have a feeling he knew I was bullshitting.

A few weeks later, I also found out that she was sending nudes to random Chads, masturbating on facetime to them, was a sidechick to a lot of guys in relationships. But she always acted like an asexual girl with me. Whenever I tried to get sexual with her over text, she always laughed it off.

I confronted her about it, and she denied everything. I cut her off immediately. A week later she posted about how she "hates men who have no hoes". That was when I discovered Preselection.

So basically the only interaction I ever had with a girl, was a Trainwreck. At least now I know to always lie about having hoes, even if I'm ugly. At least some trashy hoe with mental issues might decide to fuck me.

I'm sorry if you don't understand the story. It was hard typing this because I experienced a panic attack while recalling what happened, so it might not be as coherent as I imagined it would be in my head.

Goddamn dude this is brutal. Unironic suifuel. Fuck this gay earth :feelsrope:

Women are ALL sluts. Your mother, your grandmother, your sister... never forget this. ALL sluts

Yes its real world proof that the unselected man is genetic trash. While a guy who already has lots of women hitting on him/dating him is definitive real world evidence that he can spread his seed.

And thus that the Chad with lots of girls around.. his children will be more likely to spread their seed too. Which is what mating is all about; gene survival.

All womens instincts/drives perfectly match what makes sense for optimizing gene survival over many generations. While neckbeard bluepilled theories on women don't match Darwinian evolution.. they are always about the girl enjoying this life, which doesn't matter for biological instincts/drives.

A woman who joins a harem has hit the genetic Valhalla of a 'super-spreader' of seed.

While a woman who goes for an IT-cuck type of guy has shortchanged all her future progeny's chances, probably a game ending move for her genetic line.. which is why this gets so heavily selected for.

So basically the only interaction I ever had with a girl, was a Trainwreck.

While this is true tendency of women, this girl WAS the trainwreck. I think she has some mental issues or some fetish here. She wasn't attractive and ONLY hits on dudes with girlfriends, to steal the guy? Does this sound to you like an every day's dating issue? On the other hand, I can understand her. When a woman wrote Incel stuff on social media, while we have good, flirting conversations, I also would react distanced.
And lying makes everything worse. Sin is appealing but destroys.

Anyway :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: for talking to a women and gaining interest/attraction for a short time.

Sorry bro. In a way reminds me of how I was blackpilled and came to ruin. I hate these fucking whores and their retarded mindset.

"no hoes"

OP better be black.

Sorry you learnt it the hard way, OP

the result may have been soulcrushing, but the way you described it i see some tiny positives in the story:

- you manned up and took the courage and asked your crush out - props for having the balls to do that whilst knowing where you stand

- your normie friend seemed to be honest with you and seems to trust you. i think you'd also gotten props from him for "behaving" neurotypical when it comes to girls, not much but at least something

- your shared insights about your exchange with your slutty crush is a perfect first-hand blackpill on femoid behaviour.

i hope you can overcome the bad feelings and the emotional turmoil its still causing.

guess it's called crush bc that's what it does to you.
She wasn't attractive and ONLY hits on dudes with girlfriends, to steal the guy? Does this sound to you like an every day's dating issue?

Relationships and their Partner are status indicators for foids. "I am so hot, i can pull chads out of their relationships." or "If i will be seen with this low tier man, my status will go down. better not do it." both mindsets are indicators of a weak self esteem. Women experiencing this have to convince theirselves all the time that they have their imagined high SMV and pull consistently high status men. hence slut behaviour exists.

Last edited:
Great case of the Norwoodpill.

View attachment 377686
Sorry you learnt it the hard way, OP

the result may have been soulcrushing, but the way you described it i see some tiny positives in the story:

- you manned up and took the courage and asked your crush out - props for having the balls to do that whilst knowing where you stand

- your normie friend seemed to be honest with you and seems to trust you. i think you'd also gotten props from him for "behaving" neurotypical when it comes to girls, not much but at least something

- your shared insights about your exchange with your slutty crush is a perfect first-hand blackpill on femoid behaviour.

i hope you can overcome the bad feelings and the emotional turmoil its still causing.

guess it's called crush bc that's what it does to you.

Relationships and their Partner are status indicators for foids. "I am so hot, i can pull chads out of their relationships." or "If i will be seen with this low tier man, my status will go down. better not do it." both mindsets are indicators of a weak self esteem. Women experiencing this have to convince theirselves all the time that they have their imagined high SMV and pull consistently high status men. hence slut behaviour exists.

View attachment 377686
Very ropeworthy image tbh

Women are ALL sluts. Your mother, your grandmother, your sister... never forget this. ALL sluts
100% true and they are evil becouse they create us.

Some cuck is going to end up marrying this whore and think she is a virgin.
:blackpill:

Very ropeworthy image tbh
The pain on the face of the guy on the right :feelsrope::feelsrope: tries so hard to have fun, be positive, be confident and yet ...

Water is wet